PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Coriolis
Wed, May-21-03, 21:08
Great site! Looking forward to meeting many of you. :)

Rosebud
Wed, May-21-03, 22:54
Hi Coriolis, welcome!

My first suggestion to you is that you buy a copy of Dr Atkins' Diet Revolution and read it well before you start.

Changing to low carb eating is difficult enough without arming yourself first with as much knowledge as possible. :)

My next suggestion is that you have a good look around here. There is an orange bar at the top of the screen with a lot of interesting and useful information. I would recommend that you look at "Low Carb Tips" up there.

I wish you well!

:rose:Rosebud:rose:

Coriolis
Wed, May-21-03, 23:02
Thanks Rosebud! :)

I've spent most of the evening perusing the site. Lots of great info! This was my first day of Induction, and while it wasn't too, too hard, I did find the temptation to nibble at my son's chocolate chip muffin, while he wasn't looking, a little daunting. I resisted the temptation, of course. ;)

I think the trick will be getting a good meal plan going. Right now I'm flying by the seat of my pants, and counting carbs as I go.

Thanks for the welcome! :thup: