PDA

View Full Version : Cookiemonster!!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

MoonShadow
Fri, May-16-03, 02:34
Okay..so I just had this MAJOR revelation last night while browsing through my cookbooks wondering what to plan for dinner the coming week...

I've turned into a lo-carber, so that means I can't eat cakes anymore...*wail*...but wait, I can eat most cakeFILLINGS with a few modifications! Basically just exchange the sugar for whatever kind of artificial sweetener you prefer! Just think about it! The hundreds of different sort of cheesecake fillings are obvious - most might need to be baked, but that's no problem! Just use small ovenproof ramekins or whatever! And then there are the different flavored whipped cream fillings, or the fromage-fillings or what have you.... I mean, what's the best part of any cake anyways? *lol* Exept for cookiedough, perhaps.. :Party:

I'm DEFINETLY going to dive deeper into this! I sat well into the wee hours last night converting and fantasizing to my little :rheart: content!!

This is very good news indeed for a sweettooth like myself!

***Laughter and sunshine***
MoonShadow

donnamarie
Fri, Feb-20-04, 11:22
Have you thought of things yet ? let me know if you have I would love to try some things out :)