PDA

View Full Version : Day 4

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

anele723
Thu, May-15-03, 23:50
:daze: My husband and I finally got our act together and decided to loose weight. I've read Dr Atkins new book and was convinced that this could be the key to loosing weight. I have my reservation though on the high fat diet.
This is our fourth day and boy the first two days was difficult for us because we are so used to drinking coffee (just a cup) in the morning to jump start our day and not having coffee the first day gave us a really bad headache. I would like to know if you all can give me some food ideas to eat during the induction period.

5/12/03 Me: 195 lbs My husband: 210 lbs.
goal: 6/12/03 190 lbs. Goal : 180 lbs.
Final goal: 135 lbs.

LittleAnne
Fri, May-16-03, 02:26
Hi Anele

Welcome to you and your husband to this forum. I am sure that you will find lots of helpful advice and suggestions for how to do low carbing successfully. If you take a look at the sticky posts in the newbies questions on this forum you will find lots of ideas about what to eat on induction. You can't go far wrong with meat, fish, poultry and veg though.

I wish you both every success.

anele723
Fri, May-16-03, 10:30
:) Hi Anne -

Thank you - I'm looking forward to reading more info from this site.

Good day!!!

Anele723