PDA

View Full Version : hello

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

wooabby
Fri, May-09-03, 19:24
hi my wife ,myself, and my 80 yr old father inlaware 2 wks into atkins diet we've lost about 10 lbs each and want to continue but need some variety and recipes help us please! :wave:

itsallgood
Fri, May-09-03, 21:06
Here is a link to the "recipes" forum.. some of the best recipes are marked with stars.. you can also do a search with the little world icon thing up under the orange bar on this page.. when you do, remember to mark the search so it only searches the recipes.. (go to search options, then where it says "search all open forums", click the drop down menu and click on "Kitchen: low carb recipes") otherwise you will come up with a ton of journals and you can get quite frustrated if you try to find a recipe in there. Sometimes I just browse the forum for the heck of it. I print out recipes and keep them in a binder... and then if I like them I rate it in my book. This site has been invaluable. Happy hunting.

itsallgood
Fri, May-09-03, 21:18
it would help if I actually put the link in the post.. heee.

http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=2