PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ImCarbFree
Fri, May-09-03, 13:56
:wave: Hi! I have been doing Atkins for almost 2 weeks now. I have lost 14lbs. I am very happy with this result, but am more happy that I am not hungry and that I am not having any more cravings. I am not writing down every bite I put in my mouth. I am sure I should, but I know that I will get completely obsessive about it and will lose focus on the big goal...which is to eat healthy and live a low carb life. If in the end, it takes me a bit longer to lose the weight because I had 26 carbs instead of 20, then I will just enjoy those extra days on my journey. I have enjoyed all the posts I have read and look forward to posting with all of you.

Talon
Fri, May-09-03, 14:20
Welcome! :wave:

I agree, after you get to know what foods are good and which foods are bad, and can at least "eyeball" what the carb count is - it may be a good thing to stop putting everything into fitday. I gave that up some time ago. Still every once in awhile I'll put a days menu in - just for a reality check. :)