PDA

View Full Version : New to this forum

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Mary H.
Thu, May-08-03, 16:22
:) Hi, Everyone,

I think I am very fortunate to have found this forum. I hope to lose at least 80 pounds. Am on Atkins, and it seems to be working very well for me.

Have done that losing/gaining trick several times, this time it is going to stay off for good! I am looking forward to hearing others' success stories for inspiration!

Mary H.

Rosebud
Thu, May-08-03, 16:33
Hi Mary, welcome!

You've started well - good on you!

Have a good look around here. There is an orange bar at the top of the screen with a lot of interesting and useful information. I would especially suggest that you look at "Low Carb Tips" up there. And don't miss our great collection of recipes in the kitchen forums. :thup:

Cheers!

:rose:Rosebud:rose:

Mary H.
Thu, May-08-03, 20:21
Thank you, Rosebud (I love your little roses), for your encouraging reply, and thank you for your tips. I just joined today, and this evening (is it morning for you?) I am reading and enjoying some inspirational stories on the forum. I look forward to reading your postings, and I wish you a happy day.

Thank you again for the warm (and most happily received) welcome!