PDA

View Full Version : POLL: What's Your Favorite Recipe?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

cheeser
Wed, May-07-03, 21:41
I have read that a lot of people make the recipes in the TSP Cookbook, but am very curious to find out which ones you've tried and liked.

So far, I have only made 2:
Sesame Chicken (did not like)
Pecan Chicken Salad (made with canned chicken, it was good).

:-)

Piano
Thu, May-08-03, 08:35
I've tried the frittatas, Anne Marchiano's cheesy eggs and the ranch dressing out of the SP cookbook. I liked them all.

Piano

carpathia1
Thu, May-08-03, 10:45
I just go the TSP Cookbook in the mail yesterday, so I can't answer that question yet, but I'll keep you posted! :D

Carolyn

Rosemerry
Thu, May-08-03, 14:16
Also, try this link to a thread that was active several weeks ago with more recipes:

http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=92077

Suni
Thu, May-08-03, 16:39
Both my daughter and I have made it several times and always enjoyed it - however, it was very mild so we added some hot pepper flakes to heat it up.

The Mediterranean fish is WONDERFUL - I served it to company and they devoured it.

I also make the "healing" or the "balsamic vinegarette" dressing for my salad.

We also make the sesame broccoli - YUMMY!

Cheers

Piano
Mon, May-12-03, 12:24
Just tried the chili rellenos for breakfast. It was very delicous but runny, I don't know if it is the high altitude in CO or if I needed to drain the chilis. My dh loved it too.

Piano

inatic
Thu, May-22-03, 05:58
I would have to say the oriental chicken salad and the Chili(made with the turkey).. YUMMY!!! :daze: Oh and her spagheti sauce with the meatballs!! (I add tomato sauce to the meatball mix and cut the spices in 1/2. Moist tasty meatballs!!

I like the chicken parmesean but I have to cut the spices.

Beth_N
Thu, May-22-03, 11:18
I love the Curried Almond Salad Dressing, and it was a big hit w/ a simple spinach salad at a recent pinic.

Beth N.
(Brand new here)

tigger64
Wed, Jul-02-03, 10:41
Dr. S's chili is really good. I made the pesto chicken last night and my husband really liked it. I also make the ranch dressing on a nightly basis. The spicy cocktail sauce is good with shrimp or on fish.

Tig