PDA

View Full Version : New Girl In Town

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Jayleen
Wed, May-07-03, 19:22
HELLO TO ALL,

I JUST WANTED TO POP IN AND SAY HOWDY!!!
I'M JUST TRYING TO MAKE MY WAY AROUND THE BOARDS.
I FIND THIS SITE VERY EXCITING,I HAVE LEARNED OH SO VERY MUCH. I AM DOING ATKINS AND SO FAR I HAVE LOST 17 LBS. OH YEAH!!!! I AM GOING TO STAY ON THE INDUCTION PHASE FOR AWHILE. I KNOW I CAN DO THIS, I QUIT SMOKING 7 MONTHS AGO AND THIS IS A PIECE OF CAKE COMPARED TO THAT.
LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING ALL OF YOU SOON!(ON THE BOARDS THAT IS )

JAYLEEN :wave:

YankeeInTX
Wed, May-07-03, 19:40
Welcome! 17 lbs! That's great! How long have you been on Atkins? I started on May 1st. I weigh myself in the morning to see what I lost on my first week. I am really nervous! I quit smoking almost 2 years ago and I agree. This is easier then that! Hope to see you around! :wave:

ladybugvv
Wed, May-07-03, 21:31
Just wanted to say welcome! You have come to the rght place for info and support.

waldorfmom
Wed, May-07-03, 21:55
Ladybugvv is right - you've come to the right place. You're doing so great so far - wow, quitting smoking AND committing to a new WOE - awesome.
We can all do so much with help from each other on these boards!

Good luck to you!
:rheart: Waldorfmom

Jayleen
Thu, May-08-03, 00:04
HELLO THERE,
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR RESPONDING TO MY LITTLE POST...
I STARTED ATKINS 4/20/03. I KNOW THAT 17 LBS. IS ALOT TO DROP IN THAT SHORT OF TIME,BUT I HAD A HYSTERECTOMY IN JANUARY 2003. IT HAS BEEN A ROUGH ROAD, :( I HAD 4 INFECTIONS AFTER MY SURGERY,I THINK IT WAS ALOT OF WATER AND ANTIBIOTICS AND JUNK IN MY SYSTEM. I ALSO WALK EVERYDAY AT LEAST 1 MILE.I JUST FELL SO GREAT NOW.AND PLUS I AM LOSING WEIGHT TO BOOT. :hyper: HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AROUND.