PDA

View Full Version : Intro #91201894218.2

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

smilyus
Thu, May-01-03, 14:06
Hello,

I already did an introduction in the Triple Digits Forum but I might as well introduce myself to everyone else too.

I've been on the Atkins diet since 04/21/2003 and I hope to lose a fair amount of weight. I decided to post on these forum for support and to help myself feel accountable. I'm 24 years old and hope to reach my goal weight by the time I turn 26.

I'm trying for 140lbs but I may modify it. The lowest I've ever weighed as a teen is 170lbs but I was still a little overweight then so I think I may be able to go lower.

Talon
Fri, May-02-03, 05:56
Welcome! :wave:

My goal is 140, but it is so long (teenager) that I've been down that far, that I really have no concept of what that will look at on me. I guess we will just have to weight (!) and see. :)