PDA

View Full Version : I'm a Newbie

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

icephoenix
Tue, Apr-29-03, 18:34
Hi everybody! I've been LCing for less than a week, and have lost about 5 pounds. I have a really weak willpower, so I hope that I'll be able to keep up with this. My mom is doing it with me so that should help. She pointed me to this site, hoping I could find some encouragement. I've already found some, and am sure to find a lot more. Anyway, just thought I'd say Hi, hope to see everyone on the boards!

Saweetie
Tue, Apr-29-03, 21:21
This is a good place to be!! I stumbled on this site be accident and was very happy I have...

Keep up the good work :)

JudeJudy
Thu, May-01-03, 04:50
Hi Icephoenix :wave:

I am pretty new to this site as well, about 5 weeks for me. I have found great encouragement, advise and just wonderful people here who want to help. Will you be starting a journal? That is soooo helpful as well..it's your own little domain where you can talk about anything you like, keep track of your foods, ask for advise if you have questions (questions seem to get the most response I have found) As far as the weak willpower, mine isn't the greatest there either- but I think you'll find the longer your on this, the less cravings you will have and the better you will feel and thus MOTIVATION!!! Having someone to share the LC plan with you is going to help mucho as well! I wish you and your Mom the best of luck! Stick around!! I think you'll like this place :D

nice to meet you!

Jude :rose: