PDA

View Full Version : I'm New!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

DramaDame
Sun, Apr-27-03, 20:58
Ok so I am new to this low carb planning way of life. In fact, I start tomorrow on the Schwarzbein plan. Any others trying it out? I am hoping that it will help my PCOS, weight, skin, mood, sleep---you know- just about everything! I am excited to try but a bit nervous about the side effects/crankiness that might appear...any tips, comments or suggestions wlecome!

I also recently purchased a set of the Leslie Sansone tapes and am really enjoying doing them. Anyone else use these as part of their exercise program? This week I plan to use the tapes and get back to the gym for my yoga classes---helps calm and soothe all the day's troubles away.

Good luck everyone on their new plan!

Karen
Mon, Apr-28-03, 01:33
Welcome to the forum DD! :)

About the side effects, there's not much you can do except live through it. Only lasts a few days and then you'll feel great!

There is a SP forum, not super active but very solid. Check it out when you can.

Karen