PDA

View Full Version : I'm another new one

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Janis4444
Sun, Apr-27-03, 19:53
Aloha from Hawaii! :wave:
This is my first time posting so not sure if I'm doing this right. I love looking at the Atkins website every day for that inspiration from the "before and after" photos of successful people. I thought that maybe this would be a new source of help and inspiration since Atkins doesn't change their photos too often....I read about the same people every day.
I have been following Atkins for 3 weeks today and I have lost 13 lbs. and I really am feeling great. My test strips have FINALLY turned pink which even made me mor excited.
Can somebody write me back or something so I know that I am forum..ing correctly.

Daethian
Sun, Apr-27-03, 20:15
You are doing it correctly!

I'm sure you will find this place highly addictive :)
I started at the atkinscenter site and after finding this one, it is sadly lacking the human, real interactionI need. I didn't like the whole journal set up there either. I prefer fitday.

Welcome!

Janis4444
Sun, Apr-27-03, 20:37
Thanks so much for the reply. Looks like we are both around the same weight....but your goal (102) is only in my dreams. Maybe someday.