PDA

View Full Version : Desperately seeking Squidgy

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Worldlife
Sun, Apr-27-03, 09:04
Hi folks.....

I've popped in here to see if anyone has any recent news concerning Squidgy. A number of people have expressed their concern about him on "The Scream!" Forums >General Chatty>Squidgy (http://www.the-scream.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8224)

Squidgy's last post on your forums seems to be an encouraging reason for his absence :)

by Squidgy
A year or two ago, I used to think it was easier to talk to a complete stranger than one of my relatives. Now it's the other way round. Most people just don't understand, and don't even want to try to understand. My relatives do, though, because they're the people who have lived through the same things as me.

Hey, perhaps that change of attitude is progress at least. :) Mind you, it might also explain why I'm not posting here quite so frequently these days.

Take care

Vic