PDA

View Full Version : [Montignac] how fast?atkins vmontignac

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

loopygem
Wed, Apr-23-03, 16:01
i'm trying 2 decide which eating plan 2 follow. montignac sounds really good and i know that everyone says its about being healthy, but what's the weight loss like? does the weight come off as quickly as on a stricter paln like atkins. i know that i will make the montiganc plan the one i shall follow for the longterm, but do u think going on atkins 2 jumpstart the weightloss is a good idea?

Spang
Wed, Apr-23-03, 19:22
personally, no, not a good idea

depends how fast you want by "fast"

I lost 30 lbs in about 3/4 months on Montignac

Spang
Wed, Apr-23-03, 20:14
Oh, and btw - Montignac may not be for you if you are just looking to loose weight fast. MM is not just for weightloss, it is about getting your body and digestive system working properly again

Iluv2cook
Sun, Jun-15-03, 23:38
I lost 3 lbs a month on Atkins and 1 pound a month on Montignac

...but you feel much better and have lots more fun eating Montignac

mkm
Mon, Jun-16-03, 00:03
I lost faster at Atkins. You will lose weight on Montignac too, if you stick to the plan. My maintance diet is very mucn Montignac inspired.