Hi! I’m Daisy (or Clair if you prefer!), I’m 30 & female I think that “Yes please" should count too!
* Started LC (Atkins) 15/10/01.
* Married, single, other: Other, I guess! I’ve been with my gorgeous boyfriend for nearly 3 years, but we don’t live together or anything!
* City, County /Hemisphere: I live in Sunderland, which is a city in the north east of England
* Occupation (# 1 MOM, # 1 secretary, # 1 boss, # 1 sofa surfer): all of these things, and a few more!
* Kids, pets, pests: Twin boys, age 11, who are mainly responsible for the above!
* Current Low Carb status (ie losing, maintenance, would kill for a visit from the whoosh fairy): Losing, after a brief stall. What’s the whoosh fairy? I think I saw her a few times, but I don’t know what she’s for!
* Favourite low carb food; currently chicken curry, but whatever the latest recipe is that I’ve tried.
* Favourite non-low carb food- Roast potatoes! And apples. And my apple and butterscotch pudding…mmm… apple and butterscotch pudding…!
* Food you can't live without on Low carb- sugar free jelly & cream.
* Favorite type of exercise- running & swimming.
* If you could be paid for the thing you most like to do what would it be?- reading, making lists, scooting around on my office chair, stapling, correcting spelling!
* Person you'd most like to meet currently living- Dermot O’Leary. He’s mine & he needs to be convinced of it hahhahahah! Seriously, ummmm, Madonna, I guess. BTW, nrussell- I met Sean Bean a couple of years ago! He does nothing for me though, and he was really dull, though to be fair, my football team HAD just beaten his 4-0!
* What are you currently reading- The Exorcist! Oh the shame! Usually I prefer Toni Morrison, Anne Tyler, Margaret Atwood, something like that. Honest! My favourite novels are Beloved by Toni Morrison, Lolita by Nabokov and Paul Auster’s New York Trilogy
* What's your favourite movie- So many! The Shop Around the Corner, It’s a Wonderful Life... I love old movies! I also saw Amelie recently, which I loved, but mainly I watch far too many horror movies than can be healthy for me!
* Just anything else you'd like to share. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger!