Well my abhorrence of anything groupish nearly put me off but I'll make the effort. I figure you have a right to know who's dishing out all this abuse. Rachel - keep your head below the parapet....
* Board name and real world name
* Age and SEX F (last time I looked)/ A mere 39 years
* LC Start date; I cant remember, maybe 27 Mar 2001
* Married, single, other; Married for ever (seems like it) to a
very kind, laid back and thin hibernian. You know the kind of
bloke that's so nice everyone wonders why on earth he married
you... I give him hell (got to treat em mean to keep em keen!)
* City, County /Hemisphere Down under, Melbourne, Australia -
formerly of the UK and born a Kiwi (Citizen of the world but will
probably hang out here for a while)
* Occupation: I try to do as little as possible, I try to be a Mum but I dont think I'm terribly good at it and when I cant avoid it I'm an HR Consultant, usually strategic stuff and change management
* Kids, pets, pests; Gabriel, the Gabesaurus - the world's coolest kid (with a sleep problem) but I swear, if he doesnt turn out to be just like Sean Connery, I'll eat my hat. 3 mangey turks - cats that is. Not really mangey - just damned unhealthy. Miss Lily is aged with poorly controlled diabetes and constantly running eyes but is an old sweetie, Roy - the young buck who just happens to have moderately severe epilepsy, torn ligaments in the back leg and osteoarthritis. Mungo - a supremely healthy old bloke who can run at about 70kms an hour and jump 2.5m straight up but I suspect is marginally braindamaged. You are unlikely to meet a larger cat or one that is so dim.
* Current Low Carb status (ie losing, maintenance, would kill for a visit from the whoosh fairy); Good question. Have traded in the scales and am living on faith.
AND FOR FUN........
* Favourite low carb food; lc gravadlux, crayfish and moreton bay bugs with all sorts of yummy lc sauces, fillet with bearnaise will also never go amiss. Fruit fools rule.
* Favourite non-low carb food; Haagen Daz coffee or dulce de leche icecream chased down by swiss chocolates
* Food you can't live without on Low carb; Good coffee & fruit fools
* Favorite type of exercise; my electric weight toning machine!! Swimming, walking, body surfing and free weights
* If you could be paid for the thing you most like to do what would it be?; Changing the world and failing that - food tasting!
* Person you'd most like to meet currently living; this week's inspiration Tina Kaye, Nicole Kidman of course, I just have to know what the deal is with this divorce and I'd like to meet Sean Bean but not really just to meet him if you know what I mean ...
* What are you currently reading; Nothing at all exciting I mean "Toddler Taming " and "Baby & Child" (i'm getting desperate). All set to read Nelson's "Long walk to freedom" and Bill Brysons "A walk in the woods". Told you I was into walking...
* What's your favourite movie; and .... Very difficult, I love movies almost as much as I love books and food ....2 that really made me roll with laughter "The Full Monty" and "Weekend at Bernies".
* Just anything else you'd like to share.
I got a job this week and it wasnt even a fat persons job!! This diet must be working because noone even seemed to notice that I'm fat so I already owe a lot to this WOE.