I see a few things right off the bat-
1. If you are eating Greek yogurt, you are already in phase 2, not induction. But that is of no concern. You don't have to stay in induction to lose weight, and it isn't encouraged for you to do so. It's purpose is to kick you into ketosis and stop the cravings.
2. You don't lose weight "through ketosis." It is that ketosis reduces appetite and reduces insulin levels.
3. If you don't mind sharing, how old and how active are you? You might need more calories. In particular, your breakfast and lunch might need more fat.
4. Are you losing weight? If so, great job. Stick to it!
5. I don't eat breakfast. I have lunch, snack, dinner, snack.
I like to graze and find large meals don't sit well.
But I do like a window from 8-9pm until 11-noon where I'm "fasted."
most people on this forum find that snacking makes them eat MORE throughout the day. I'm the opposite. We are all unique snowflakes, so you have to experiment on your own