Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Closed Thread

#1321   ^
Old Sat, Mar-25-17, 06:34

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Jaz,

Yes, the kitty sleeps, just NOT at the foot of our bed like she used to. She has a couple of perches in the house, plus a little "hut" with a nice cushion that is all enclosed which she likes. She usually spends most of the day in there, if she's not on my lap, that is!

She's being a good girl lately!
Sponsored Links
  #1322   ^
Old Sat, Mar-25-17, 07:41

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Jaz, happy bday to your daughter! very nice dinner planned.
yea the salads are monkeying with my cuts. they are very low cal to eat alot but I pay in other ways LOL I am cutting them out. back to meat only, just more chicken without skin and smaller portions. will see

YEA! YOU AND MY DOGGIE with stitches, well he has staples. just crazy in a way we all go thru junk in our lives, just a bit different and in different locations LOL

Lori, your cat retired when you did. she is now living that get up later lifestyle and saying 'who cares' how my unstructured day goes HAHA

sun coming out. wow. will walk dog slowly around the backyard LOL gonna be a long day here for sure
  #1323   ^
Old Sat, Mar-25-17, 08:34

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hi Ladies!

You know, spirits seem pretty darn good around here. The posts are pretty upbeat today. Good to see that we are bouncing back and keeping on!

Trig- Your poor pup. Did he stand all night long? Bless his little heart. I hope your DH was able to get some actual rest with all that snoring. At least he wasn't in your bed with you!

Lori- Very cool about the Eagles nest! Also glad that you are getting up when your body wants you to instead of being woken. Funny that you are now waking the cat!

Jaz- Love the Japanese Steakhouse! Enjoy the time with your DD and her family. Best moments! Also, go on and take that motrin as you need to, just like you are. The time will come when you don't need it but right now you do! Don't overdo it today!

Blue- You are absolutely spot on about how clothes fit being SO MUCH MORE important than anything that the scale has to say. You are on the right track for sure and I am proud of you! Also glad that you are having and enjoying some down time and that work is going well at this moment too. Blessings all!

KMOM- aren't you busy, with subbing and then a long drive to pick up SD for the weekend! You are truly a giver, all the way down to your soul. You are making great food choices. Rock on!

•••••••••••

Yesterday was much better Mom-wise with me staying busy and scarce. DD21 and her BF got here and Dh got back from work (had a checkup and got a "great recovery!" nod from his Dr.!) and we all had a nice dinner here at home.

Then off we went to the musical and oh my. It was outstanding. So, so good. My younger son had a much smaller part but he had a great dancing sequence including that Russian dancing where they squat and kick. And my older son? Oh my word. Speechless. If he wanted to actually do something more with musical theater in college, I really think perhaps he could. I don't think he plans to though. He brought the house down with a standing ovation.

I cried some but not as much as I expected, thankfully! I think the curtain call got me as much as anything.

So, in some way things are about to get a bit more complicated. I looked at my husband after DS18 did the solo number "If I Were a Rich Man" and said 'We have got to get my Dad here for this. He has to see this.' And so, we cobbled together enough points on Southwest to buy a VERY expensive ticket here from Texas and he will be here this afternoon. My Mom doesn't know this yet. They are decently civil but no doubt this will up the tension factor by a bit. He'll be staying here. The plan was for him to just stay overnight, leave either Sunday or possibly Monday, but instead it has moved into him staying until Tuesday (like my Mom) because of wanting to see his sister in the Alzheimers unit here. So, we'll see how that goes. I am not going to worry about it now. And as of this moment my Mom knows none of this.

So just to frame it for you- tonight we have my Mom in the basement guest room, my ILs in the spare room upstairs (DD21's old room) and I have no idea where my Dad will go- I think we will build a twin bed (we have a frame, bunkie board and mattress) and set it up in the living room since that room has doors that shut off. After tonight, he can go up into the spare room. FULL HOUSE OF OLDIES!! The good news is that they can talk to and help entertain each other tonight. We are taking them all out to dinner before the show. After breakfast tomorrow the ILs will head over to my BILs for their daughter's show, and my Dad can move upstairs.

I was thinking about the fact that the England trip is coming fast and furious now. After this weekend, I have slightly less than two weeks and I think I'm going to do an Induction. That will clean me up and help me drop a few pounds in preparation for travel. So I will start that on Monday. I really think I will be ready by then. Even with houseguests here for the first two days of it, I can prepare meals and such that will work with what I'm doing.

The next few days are going to be a WILD RIDE. The Rock n Roller Coaster has nothing on me!
  #1324   ^
Old Sat, Mar-25-17, 16:47

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:
Default !

Hi all---

Nic---How exciting for you guys to see your boys in such fantastic form up there on stage! I would have worn water proof mascara for sure. I'm a cryer at this stuff even when I don't know those on stage---just a really good performance will do it for me, let alone one's children.

Very cool that you're getting your dad up there to see the play. Bet your mom will adjust, particularly w/so much family around and the special nature of it being the boys big night. Sure do hope she can manage that, feel so sorry for her if she can't.

Jaz---Hope you're having a great night out w/your daughter for her birthday, and a chance to cuddle up to your grandson too. Hope the pain is pretty dulled by the motrin and decreasing in general. Those antibiotics are strong and should hit pretty fast.

Yay for a jammy day tomorrow. Just what you need.

Trigger---If you lay Bolt on his side does that help? Poor little guy!

Too bad that lettuce bloats you, and can't be a nice little change up for you. Are you sure that it's not just a matter of adjusting for your tummy after eating just meat for so long? How long does the bloat last and does drinking water help? Some things bloat me, pretty much just the usual salty suspects like brats. But I eat 'em anyway, horse the water and it's usually over in a day.

Lori---We had a hawk's nest on top of our neighbor's back garage. Those little babies were so adorable---big, round and fuzzy. The downside was our neighbors were having a b'day party for their daugher in the back yard and went out that morning to find half eaten bunnies ALL OVER their yard. Pails of them in the end. YIKES, huh?! Neighbor told me she'd had it with nature for a long time to come.

K-mom---Dreary day here in our neck of the woods, but I'm finding it cozy for reading and movie watching. Sometimes sunny beautiful weather makes you feel like you have to get out and about and do stuff. Lazy Morticia me is happy to cuddle up in the gloom.

Saturday water: 4/4

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah so like I said, been lazin' about all day. Lovely. Not going to make my low cal goal, as I woke up with that snacky thing goin' on. But it's all been LC, just not the iced cream coffee and one meal I was planning on.

Had my iced coffee, then one LC cracker w/cheese and then Nic's Greek yogurt and sour cream mix w/mashed blackberries and 5 pieces of bacon. Lord, that sweet salty thing is so satisfying! Love that the sour cream thickens it up, dilutes the sour taste of the yogurt and decreases the carbs.

Finally, NOT hungry. Hubby is making crab for dinner. Might make a crab salad out of it, we'll see.

So carbs will be under 20 cals probably closer to 1500. We'll see what tomorrow brings.
  #1325   ^
Old Sat, Mar-25-17, 18:40

Plan: 20 net carbs
Stats: 250/210/175 Female 5 feet 8 inches
BF:
Progress:

Water Hounds:
Monday: Jaz 5/6, Blue 3/4, KMom 4/4
Tuesday: Jaz 6/6, Blue _/4, KMom 5/4
Wednesday: Jaz 6/6, Blue 3/4, KMom 4/4
Thursday: PASS for Jaz, Blue 3/4, KMom 4/4
Friday: Jaz 6/6, Blue 4/4, KMom 4/4
Saturday: Jaz _/6, Blue 4/4, KMom 3/4
Good week overall. One more day of posting where I chart it every day. Then a week on your own. You can for sure post if you want to.
  #1326   ^
Old Sat, Mar-25-17, 19:36

BF:
Progress:

Hey gals, back again because I'm just so excited about what I made for dinner tonight.

Just did not feel like crab and butter. I like crab, but I don't LOVE it, like say, lobster. So I thought, what can I do w/this. Hubby made it so easy for me as he got all the crab out of the claws, thinks I waste too much when I do it myself, LOL. So he left me with my share, a nice bowl full.

I added celery, onions, mayo and here's the deal maker---crushed pork rinds. We keep a large jar of these on hand at all times as they are AN excellent NO carb breader, as Meme taught me long ago with her fab LC fried chicken. Works great w/fish too. Then I added fresh minced garlic, pepper, and Old Bay seasoning.

Made it into patties. Broiled 'em up, and at the last minute, melted a slice of sharp cheddar over the top. OMG, SO FREAKING GOOD. My own crab cakes, no recipe, and but for the onions, NO CARBS. So not worried about the onion carbs.

LOL, YAY me. SO not a cook, but I'm learning some tricks. LOVED my dinner. Tasty, different and totally satisfying. Wouldn't have traded it for french fries, and that's sayin' something.
  #1327   ^
Old Sun, Mar-26-17, 03:35

BF:

Good Sunday morning!

Blue....OMG...your crab cakes sound awesome! WOW! I could go for a couple of those today.

I had an off plan day yesterday. Probably had more like 80 carbs as opposed to the 20 or less I usually do. Scale is up 4/10's of a pound. I did walk 3+ miles, so hopefully that helped mitigate the damage. Back on track today.

I'd like to get out for a walk today...weather permitting. I know I won't melt if I get wet, but I don't like it!

Well, the cat wants out. I'll be back later to see what you all are up to.
  #1328   ^
Old Sun, Mar-26-17, 07:51

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

BRB- just lost my hour long post with a hit of a button!!!! Going to word- and will repost. I seriously wonder where all the lost posts go?
  #1329   ^
Old Sun, Mar-26-17, 08:20

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Nicco, SO COOL on your kids being such great actors/singers/dancers and all....that is something I would love to do but I have 2 left feet, can barely speak most days from allergies let alone sing and acting, nah, I am one of those who can't fake thru a small lie let alone act another way in a part

Speechless!! when your kids do that to you that is a great thing and I bet you are one proud momma

Hey, more info on the Dad coming...inquiring minds want to know if your mom is cool with it?

Lori, worse thing for me with higher carbs is it never shows up in the morning the next day, it shows up like the next day....the dreaded up 1 or 2 lbs it is the carbs retain more water in your system.....so ya ain't putting on fat, you are just bloating up the body with more water at this point. I hate seeing that rise later---I hope you get lucky and don't get it sometimes it all evens out, but heck, never seemed to for me LOL

enjoy your walk if you can get it in. we have rain coming now, that icky, windy, no sun but no rain yet thing happening.

Jaz, sorry you lost a post. huh. I rarely rarely lose.
can't wait to read what ya got to say

Blue--COOL BEANS on the crab cake! YES THAT IS the way it is done. be creative on ways to have it ALL in flavor and more and cut all the bad out of it!! I made crab cakes with just an egg. pure crab, one small egg and fried it up and OMG it was fab. haven't done that in a long time. Sounds SO delish what ya made!!!!!

HI GUYS

Bolt is a bit better. still more sitting than wanting to lie down. I think it is the staples in his gut. when he goes down they pull or hurt or hit the ground etc and he can't handle it I can push him over more now to help him sleep....getting the sleep has helped him alot and he seems definitely on the mend.

rainy icky kinda do nothing day. have some work to handle, will get that started. hit grocery store early....omg on prices ya know. got some great deals like .99/lb whole chickens etc but the crap the kid wants is SO high. all her chips and other crap! Yea only money! might as well spend it I guess LOL but geez, I went to pick up gravy cause kiddo wants mashed taters and gravy tonight and the freaking' jar I get of Campbells Savory Beef gravy went up ANOTHER 10 cents. Was like reasonable, then up .20, then up .10, then up .20 and now I went to grab it and up ANOTHER 10 cents. Come on now ya know!!!! HA HA

I don't know...just me ticked off cause I have that large dog vet bill to pay LOL

I gotta watch me. I am super frugal but I don't wanna go into creepy crazy cheapo person, I think I can have that tendency to do that HA HA......won't buy a 1.25 item cause it seems too high yet I will drop $6k on an ATV in a heartbeat. OK, no idea what 'issue that is called' but I got that happening HAHA

oh boy I am going into bonkers land I think

food today, probably bac/cheeseburger patty and some cajun chicken tonight.

oh Blue, on salad, my guts don't set well. thing is it never did when I started eliminating things way back when. came down to meat and veg/lettuce etc and when I got rid of veg/lettuce etc. I did so much better. brought back and bloaty gutty is happening again. my body don't like useless food in it I guess HAHA

great day all
  #1330   ^
Old Sun, Mar-26-17, 11:48

BF:

Ahhhhh I feel loved- Trig is hovering near her computer to see what I write. funny – I know that’s not true-

So I am doing this again- Let me recap…… sighhhhhhhhh.
My day has just zipped away. I have puttered away my time. Feels awesome! Took shower and went straight back into jammies.

Leeann- I feel so PROUD of your boys! Gave me the oh so sweet feeling reading about your night. And you even flew in your dad too! Wow is all I can say about that.
Like Trig- how does your mom feel about that???????????? Are they both single again? And the inlaws? That is a week end movie in the making!!!!!!

Blue- I LOVE your crab cake thing- did you also use an egg???? Glad you had a restful weekend! We all need those. Helps with the back to work thing.

You are correct- sometimes the scale is not helpful- clothes are a better way to judge.

Trig- I just love your posts lately- dang so real life – and you handle it. How is the pooch and hubby? Hoping you are all on the mend!!!!!!!

Yea- crappy weather day. Can’t wait for SUMMER! I was thinking of washing the yellow off my car- but the rain is coming anyway. The northern folk have no idea what PINE pollen is- I didn’t either. Yellow lays like dust here.

Lori- funny about your kitty. When is your next trip?

Kmom- yesterday was not great= 3/6. Oh well…….. Working on it today. Love hearing you’re eating stories. Always up for new ideas, recipes.
----------------------------------------------------
All-
Today is going so fast it’s crazy. I had a list of things to putter around and do. Seems laundry is the only thing that will be finished. I have had a lazy wonderful day. I may put in a movie- or nap- or take a walk- or all the above.
Slept in- yesterday wore me out. The thing is I am giving myself a break. If I’m tired I rest, if I’m hungry I eat….. ect….. really listening to my body. I want to heal and move on.
The crazy thing is this antibiotic makes me just enough queasy I don’t feel like eating anything. Toss some pain in there and food is so non- appealing right now. I will take that and work it for a minute. I don’t feel bad enough to disrupt my day. Just not myself and not hungry. I was thinking it’s maybe the body’s way of healing itself. A ton of food in the gut right now- not a great idea. So the foodie in me is way ok with that!!!!!!
Had a blast with the kids yesterday. Had seared tuna appetizer and that was it- and a small salad for dinner and called it a day. We went to the mall of GA- so I was able to get some walking in. ALL good. Until I stopped at the baby OSHCOSH store OH MY. This GIGI- went a bit nuts for her grandbaby!!!! I want pictures of his sweet overalls in the summer. They had little whales on them. Oh my he is the CUTIE. Yes I am wrapped.
Ok gals- got to do something productive- or maybe not
  #1331   ^
Old Sun, Mar-26-17, 13:08

BF:

Hi!

Just checking in to see what you all are up to.

Trig...glad Bolt is feeling a little better. When do the staples come out? Poor pup.

Jaz...enjoy jammie day. Nice to have a day to just do whatever.

I stripped our bed and put clean sheets on and did some laundry. That will probably be the only productive thing I do today.

DH & I went for a 3 mile walk this morning. We went and checked on the eagle's nest again. We still didn't catch sight of Mama or Papa. Then we walked across town and looped up thru the huge cemetery here in town. Most of DH's ancestors "reside" there. We did some minor repair on a headstone that had toppled over. It is so old that you can't read the name or date anymore. It is one of DH's relatives because it is right beside one that we can read that is Jack's great-great grandfather who died in 1866. The house we live in was built for him and his bride in 1852. So......isn't that exciting....cemetery walking.

We came home and I took a shower and now here I sit. I had cheese and pepperoni for lunch. I bought some fresh thin sliced pepperoni from the meat market and OMG, it is SO good! It is a far cry from the packaged Hormel which is all I've ever had before. I weighed it on my food scale and 8 slices is 1/2 oz. I can see I'll be buying it every week.

Ok gals....have a wonderful Sunday and a good start to your week.
  #1332   ^
Old Sun, Mar-26-17, 17:53

BF:
Progress:
Default (

Hi all,

Lori---So interesting that you're living in the house that your hub's great-great grandfather built for he and is bride. 1852! I love old houses, thought mine was old at almost 100 years, but yours is more than halfway to 200 years old! Other than obvious modernization, has your house been changed much since then?

Those old houses are often so well built---the window wood and trim and doors in our home are solid thick wood. The walls are thick. When you close a door, you don't hear much from the rest of the house. No such thing as a hollow door in those days.

Jaz---OMG, the tiny clothes! I used to go nuts over them w/my son, and still love buying them for my grand niece and friend's little ones. I still have a box of my son's most delicious little things---the ones he didn't drool, tear or goober into oblivion, LOL. Like his little red flannel bathrobe with airplanes on it. He loved that thing, and sauntered around in it like a man of the manor.

Silver lining on the drugs reducing your appetite. I have come to just REALLY like NOT being hungry. It's like a freedom zone from what too often haunts us.

Trigger---You are a good grocery shopper. I never notice the uptick in prices, unless they're huge. Which is why my hubby does the grocery shopping for all the basics. He is like you, watches it like a hawk, and he's a great coupon clipper. I do my LC stuff, those things I want pretty much regardless of the price. But he does ALL our basics shopping, and saves us a lot.

But also agree, sometimes you get what you pay for, and it doesn't save you money to buy stuff that is inferior in quality, or no one really likes. When I think of your RV, for you guys, I see it as a GREAT VALUE. It takes you where you want to go, how you want to go there, and has provided you with endless family hours of love and enjoyment that the kiddo will remember forever. So that's why I totally understand the way you think!

Nic---Expected you to be out of Dodge today, you have had quite the weekend. Hope it all went well for your family, including for your dad and your mom.

Cat---I think you're on vacation?

Alene---You seem to have ducked out here for awhile. Just saying howdy, and hoping all is well for you.

K-mom---Had myself a gusher today, LOL. Sunday water, 5/4. Felt bloaty today for the first time in a long time, and that made the water thing take care of itself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, just want to say to those of you who asked, DUH, no I didn't add an egg. This is what happens when you think you're all of a sudden a cook.

My "crab cakes" were so tasty but looser then they should have been, thought I'd taken care of that w/the crushed pork rinds. Knock knock puddin' head, and egg is part of the binder in this kind of thing.

Still gloomy here today, another good excuse to read and lay around. Chilly too, in that damp early spring way.

Today will be good carbs, good cals. Had a bit of the "crab mixture" for lunch on a LC cracker. (BTW, when I refer to this, for those of you who shop at Trader Joes---they sell a very high fiber cracker that is about the size of on slice bread, although more rectangular. It's called Whole Grain Crisp Bread, and it's 4 NC's per each, or 7 total carbs, and VERY filling---nutty and crunchy.)

Tonight is a T-bone and some homemade coleslaw.

Will come in at about 15NCs, and about 1200-1300 calories. Today it worked to go lower in cals, yesterday it didn't. This is my now plan, do it when you can, and when it feels right.
  #1333   ^
Old Sun, Mar-26-17, 19:39

BF:

Just a really fast post- because I too Lori stripped and washed my bed linen - and then got to lazy to make it- took a nap under a pile of fresh laundry. I need to actually MAKE my bed before I get back into it!

Kmom- I am SOOOOO thirsty- ie....... no water today. new day tomorrow.

Blue- so agree- I really do love those no hungry days. It IS A RELIEF from that madness that plagues us foodies. I really do like it when I have that I don't care if I eat or not. It sure beats thinking about food all the time. Wish it would last. There is so much more to life than the next ,meal for sure.
BTW- I used to eat those crackers too. I know exactly what you are talking about- I got the low carb ones- that are about 7 carbs. I did give those up when I went more Zero- but yes- those are really good and filling- agreed. I too would put hummus- or tuna salad on those! YUM

I noticed when I was working years back in a semi retirement home, as the DON- food and meals WERE the highlight of the day! I had a guy- funny story. He called 911 from his dinner table- the cops, and medics came- he said we were trying to kill him with the food......... you just can't make that up!

Slept a lot today, read, played on internet, watched beach HGTV- now that is a dangerous show. Makes me want to pack the car and head south!

Off to bed!
  #1334   ^
Old Mon, Mar-27-17, 02:59

BF:

Good Morning!

Monday again! Funny....Monday is "different" when you're retired!

Up and ready for boot camp. The cat has decided to sit on my lap this morning, so I'm going to have to dislodge her in a few minutes. For now I'll drink a cup of coffee and surf a bit.

Blue...you asked about our house. I think from the outside, it looks much the same as it did in 1852. We did put in replacement windows and new shutters, but tried to choose the same style in order to keep it original looking. It is a 2 story brick Federal style farmhouse. We still have the barn and 1 other original out building, although those could use some TLC. It hasn't been a working farm for many years. We only have about 8 acres left of the original farm. The house was built using 3 courses(layers) of brick to horsehair plaster as the interior finish. Some of the rooms are still that way, but for the sake of keeping warm and being able to afford the heating bill, we have dropped a couple ceilings and studded in the walls to install insulation. We love the family history of the place and it's location can't be beat as we look right out at the river, but sit high enough to not worry about high water issues. We are just 1 mile from the center of our small town, but it feels like we are in the country.

Anyway, I know that was more than you all ever wanted to know about my "digs".

Hope you all enjoy the start to your week.
  #1335   ^
Old Mon, Mar-27-17, 04:06

BF:

WOW- Lori- I never would have figured you for a "farm" gal. You home sounds lovely. It sounds a lot like the one on the cooking show- Farm house rules. It too is a 2 story brick farm house. You have 8 acres? Do you mow all that? So interesting you have kept that home in the family all this time. Wow- what history. Have you ever found anything? Letters, things in the attic or barn? I love the idea of overlooking a rive! So cool.

Funny we all come from such different lifestyles. I didn't know you were also a small town gal. Speaking of- wait until I share what happened this morning- SO different.

Ok- I won't make you all wait in anticipation!- So I didn't sleep well last night. I have been up since 4:30. It's only 5:30 now. So I wanted to get a walk in. Well- it's still dark. So I took Bella for a walk around the complex. Then I see some big guy sleeping in a door way. Oh the joys of big city living. Apt living sorta sux.

I would take a older rambling home any day of the week! Ok that was my "excitement" for the morning.

Your right Lori- Mondays I'm sure doesn't give you the same angst.

Blue- Well I did it. I knew I should not have. SIGHHHHHHH I stepped on the frekin scale. I should have locked up my scale in the trunk of my car. I think I will actually until this body mess is over.
Hope you have a nice quite week. Do you have any "shoots" this week? It seems you have those a lot.

Trig- Bolt update? Poor little guy. When do his staples come out? How is the hubby? Ya got rain coming your way. I'm sick of it too- want some sunshine.

Kmom- new week for us! I am hopeful it will be better. I woke up so thirsty from my nap yesterday- tells me I am not drinking enough. How are you doing? Is SD- still with you?
Where does she stay when not with you?

Leeann- I was pleasantly surprised with your post over the week end- with EVERYTHING you have going on? I am still wondering how the mom and dad under the same roof is going? That is a story in itself. I just can't fathom me and the ex under the same roof. And we parted friends.

Cat- you still with us?
-------------------------------------------------------
I know- Blue told me- so I will not whine about it. :sad:

I can't believe it's Monday already. Well gotta run- have a great day everyone
Closed Thread