Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Closed Thread

#1246   ^
Old Fri, Mar-17-17, 04:39

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

Blue/ Leeann- Wow we do have Lyme’s disease down here, big time. But Bella twisted her leg when we were playing ball.
I saw it happen. I have half hard woods and half carpet. I tossed the ball and her leg slid out from under her and she went flying and her back end went the other way!
URGHHHHH
My fur baby is getting a pinch of turmeric in her morning breakfast. I also felt her hind leg- I can feel her “bump”. If she doesn’t improve I will take her to the vet.
But I do see some improvement. I was reading that it could take up to 6 weeks for that to heal. Poor baby. I lift her up and off the bed- I don’t want her jumping. 

Blue- I know you know work issues. Hope things are going well for you. How nice of you to have gotten a visit in with your son. Do you fly out often to see him?

Leeann- Are you flying in and out of SC this weekend? That is a lot of running around. The good news- the weather will be nice for you! Cool- 70 and sunny. I am very familiar with Furman- I lived just a few miles from there when I was in Greenville.

Trig- So glad you are back! Is the kiddo back in school yet? Wow- that bug really hung on! It does
I was just wondering. They- whoever the big THEY are, said the flu shot didn’t work this year.
Kmom- did well with water yesterday. I need to get some more for today. Have you started the TRUE plan yet?

All- I can’t tell ya how happy I am today is Friday. I am so over the work thing this week. I need to regroup with myself.
I really dislike the bickering in the work place.
It can be so draining. I really did toss my hands in the air yesterday and said this needs to stop! I had 3 ladies yelling at each other.
When I did that they all went back to their seat and nobody said another word. I could hear a pin drop. These are GROWN women! Urghhhhhhhh-

I have swelly belly this morning. I indulged in dairy yesterday. Low carbs/ and Cal, but very inflammatory for me. I just don’t process it well. I had meatballs I made with Alfredo sauce and feta cheese. I thought I might bloat over that. Glad to know I am at least consistent! LOLOLOLOLOL-

I think I am going super simple this week end. Tuna mayo for lunch, might have wings for dinner. Just going back to the simple stuff.

I am going to rethink this- over the weekend. I need some tweaking.

Have a great day
Sponsored Links
  #1247   ^
Old Fri, Mar-17-17, 04:44

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning Friends!

I'm slowly getting back into my routine. I did decide to skip boot camp again this morning. I'll return to my exercise schedule on Monday. Also...I will return to my strict LC eating plan on Monday. This weekend, I'm going to ease into getting back on track. Today I have lunch out with my golfing friends and not sure what tomorrow and Sunday will bring. I know that DH and I will be going out to dinner at some point.

My sister and I are both on an 8 week mission to shift some pounds. We are going to Virginia Beach 8 weeks from Monday and want to lose as much as we can until then. We do quite well when we're at the beach as we do A LOT of walking and we always share appetizers for our dinner etc. We usually go to VA Beach in the Fall, so going in May will be a new experience. We just love it there.

I hope you all have a good Friday and have something fun planned for the weekend. I was hoping to get out walking, but with 20+ inches of snow piled around, there is no room to get off the road when a car approaches etc. Scary! I may have to resort to the treadmill again....sigh.

See you soon!
  #1248   ^
Old Fri, Mar-17-17, 06:03

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori omg so much snow. just nasty
we are super cold and windy but no snow so I have to say I win on this one HAHA

your trip sounds fab. 8 weeks, sure you can drop some and sounds like you are in the zone to do so!!!

Jaz, yea the 'real bug' was nasty. kiddo had yesterday off but woke up this morning in 'good shape' and back into the healthy zone it seems. I am dragging and behind in tons of crap to get done around here. HOPE your doggie is doing well!! I gotta take Bolt in for rabies shot, other stuff probably and get him back on heartworm prevent. I always take him off over the coldest months. So his 'expensive' visit is coming up soon LOL

HI ALL

Mom turned 89 yesterday. will celebrate birthday next week when Bro Rich comes down.

You guys chat away fast and furious, love it but I got so behind

I will try to play catch up and feeling better so I think I can get back into the swing of things.

another day or 2 and I can join the living again

I must say I got nailed hard on this one. I must have gotten some 'real bug' LOL

now I am SO far behind in house chores etc it is stupid. I actually had to stop life for about 5-6 days. I could not function hardly....but today woke up so much better. still weird but on the mend for sure

will be chatting away sooner now but I have to go do some work and try to catch up with my life as usual as we all have to do after being sick

take care all, on plan and doing fine. worse thing is appetite is back HA HA
  #1249   ^
Old Fri, Mar-17-17, 08:57

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hi everyone-

Starting out with a whine- Our heat is broken! and we don't have a functional fireplace. Agh!! It is under 30 outside (last I checked, 25*) and the house is at 55*. Freaking cold!!! The boys have an inservice day so they are still blissfully asleep upstairs at 10:40AM. Just as well they stay under the covers. The second warmest place is the basement I think, under heated blankets.

Jaz- Sorry for the bloat and I assume a bounce up also. Also sorry about the bickering and fighting at your work. It seemed like such a happy place when you first started, so I am sad for you that it isn't the case. Women can be so petty! When is the next date with Flannel Guy?

Lori- Wow, you guys really got pounded by snow. We have about 3-4 inches on the ground but I expect it to melt today/tomorrow. I feel like winter woke up after being dormant for most of the season and it sort of sucks!

Blue- Really glad you had a good trip with your son. Cracks me up that he was cranky the morning that he was leaving. Guess they still stay kids/teens in some ways with Mom and Dad, huh? I like that he had friends over. Sociable guy!

KMOM- Good on you staying on your created plan and keeping your carbs low. I also love that your D is across the street. How sweet is that? You are a good mama!

Cat- Well done girl, keep it up! You are doing great.

Trig- SO SO Glad you are on the mend! You have been sorely missed around here, my friend!

•••••••••••••••

Plugging along here with my freezing cold self today. I've also been hunting meeces in my house! lol Glad I had no big plans to cancel, just pickleball, as I wait for the repairman. Also glad that even though it is cold, it is sunny and not windy today- at least that will help, even with it being 55 in the house!

Jaz- G'ville visit is Sunday into Monday, come back Monday night. Looks like the weather will be gorgeous! It will be a welcome respite from the cold here.

Nothing more to add, too cold to think!
  #1250   ^
Old Fri, Mar-17-17, 16:54

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

Hi all my Gal Fridays,

Note: Robinson Crusoe had a "Man Friday," to help and support, and we gals have our own version of that, right?

Tigger---Good to hear from you, and good to hear you're feeling better!

Jaz---Sorry about the hen kerfuffle at work. But it got me thinking. Over my long career I have worked with lots of men and women, seen the best and worst of working w/both. Agree w/others here that women know how to let the feathers fly, for big and small reasons. OTOH w/men you often have to guess what they really mean, what they're really thinking, and many will deny there's any emotional component to work, which of course there is. Venus/Mars.

In my experience, the best is always a good mix of men and women. The worst for me is when it's all one or the other. And for you, that's the story. So keep employing those SKILLZ I see you so have. We don't get to pick who we work with, so when in Rome...

Nic---Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Hope as I type your heat is back to functioning. If my feet and hands are cold, let alone everything else, that's all I can think about.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fine day at work. Home now and comfy cozy.

Lunch on site, a grilled chicken salad w/parmesan and black olives. SIGH. Have to say gals, I'm at that point I get to every now and then where I am SO tired of salads. Need to get more creative on LC again, although when I'm on site, that's not possible.

Tonight will be edamame spaghetti w/hubby's spaghetti sauce and grated parmesan. So carbs will be good today, cals will be good enough.
  #1251   ^
Old Fri, Mar-17-17, 18:35

BF:

Nicco, yikes on the heat dying on you. Hope the guy fixed it fast and not too darn expensive...let me know what went down. not fun at 55, that is too cold for this old gal luckily you got your elec. blankets!!

Blue, yea hear ya on the salads. I have to say all meat doesn't give me that boredom thank goodness. One thing is I swear we have forgotten a ton of great lc food meals we used to make Didn't ya write down alot of your favs?

so far improving still but my goodness big rain came and I got that headachy fog happening now. omg like 4 days of off and on rain this week. bleck
  #1252   ^
Old Sat, Mar-18-17, 05:05

BF:

Good Morning!

Trig! So glad to see you back. Please don't overdo it even though you feel better. Take it from me, I did that and it came back and put me down again. The household chores will still be there when you're completely well.

Nic...hope your heat was fixed without too much hassle. Also hope you have been able to evict the "meeces". Little buggers.

Jaz...enjoy your weekend away from the office drama. Hope next week is better. How is Bella?

Blue...what a nice visit with your son! Hope those visits come your way often. I hear you on the getting tired of salads. When that happens to me, I veer more toward just meat, cheese & eggs for awhile.

I did all my errands etc yesterday so I could lay low today. They were calling for more snow and/or rain today, so I didn't want to have to run around. Just watching the weather now and they're calling for an inch or so....not doing anything here so far. Enough snow already!!!

I think I'm going to be laptop shopping. Mine keeps shutting down on me. I get this ominous black screen that says "Operating System not found". I pull the plug and turn it back on and all is well for a while. I read online that it is a glitch with Windows 10 and that you need to reinsert your Windows 10 disc and do something. Yeah......like I have a clue if I even have a disc and where it would be. HA! I think this laptop is about 5 years old, so may be time to go. What does one do with an old laptop? I would want someone to destroy the hard drive so no sensitive info is on it. I guess I'll call our local computer shop and find out.

Have a great day and weekend!
  #1253   ^
Old Sat, Mar-18-17, 06:05

BF:

Lori, just take a hammer to it
once destroyed you can't get info off the laptop, then off to the landfill

when shopping for kiddo's Xbox One I looked at laptops. wow they have come down in price a great deal. you can now get a decent little sucker at an actual affordable price....I like that

yea I hear ya on backsliding on this bug. I still have a head woozey thing happening but that is the low pressure storms all around me, just effects my head so darn much. sinus, gotta love it right, NAH!!! HA

I have to say I am SO far behind in my 'miles' the heck I don't know even what I need to make up now....so I am thinking of this challenge as 'just make sure ya move it somehow' challenge. With better weather coming I will move alot more so I have to say I call it right there, ya know, and be fine with it all.

HI ALL
better but woozey in the head. storms around and sinus is acting up as usual. days of this crap! omg come on--please--begging for mercy here!!

got 2 nice ribeyes defrosted. thin ones. should keep kcals down a bit today. so eating both those and call it a day

have to vacuum and a few other things. place looks like the bottom of a gerbil cage---yea, family, ya think they would know how not to drop crap on the floor and there is something called 'picking it up' but you would never knew they heard of that statement

off I go to get moving a bit---good day all
  #1254   ^
Old Sat, Mar-18-17, 07:21

BF:

Good Saturday Morning.

TRIG- It is so good to have you "back" - Agreed- your chores will still be there. Don't push until you are in best form! BTW- Noted to have turned to a buffalo!!! HAHAH the meat has turned!

Blue- Glad you are tucked back in your cozy home and relaxing with the hubby. I don't know about you - but it has been a long week. I am like you- feeling rather ho hummmm about my food choices lately. More on that in a minute.
Any vacay in your future? Long weekend?

Lori- I am sorry about all that SNOW- urghhhh. Awesome about anther trip planned with your sister. I have never been to VA beach. I love beaches too! I'm in with ya on wanting to get the beach body back. Count me in.

Kmom- New day- ! How are you doing on your TRUE plan?

Leeann- Did you get the heat up and running? What a bummer. You will have great weather while you are here. We had a little clipper that is running through now- but should be cleared up and sunshine by noon!

Cat- Hope today finds you well and rested.
---------------------------------------------------------------
All-
I would love to sit here in my jammies, coffee, and Bella at my feet and report yesterday was a great eating day. Because it wasn't. I was in a funk mood and quite frankly said "F...." this WOE. I am tired of struggling so hard and being so clean. I am sick of watching all these skinny people eat whatever and have no worries. I was just DONE. I have put in the work- and felt I should be getting some results. Or why bother.

Well the why bother- 4 pounds now up, feeling physically like CRAP this morning, and swelly belly beyond is the WHY bother. I am back on plan.

I am not going to beat myself up over it. Over and done. Today is a new day, and I rarely slip - ok slip wasn't the WORD- but you all get the picture. I am not willing to do that again.

But I have to refigure this. Because this is not working for me right now. I have lost some steam- to keep being so diligent and not see some payoff. I feel I have bounced up through the lost size in one night! Bloat.

I will work this out. The last time- I lost 110 pounds I did it by eating Fish, chicken, and more fish and veggies. I allowed myself a glass or two of wine either on Friday OR Sat. But I counted those carbs and adjusted accordingly. I Limited myself to 20 carbs- and 1300-1400 cal a day. I also put in 1 hour EVERY day of hard core cardio.

I kept it off almost 6 years. I literally put half back on in less than 3 months. Which tells me I could EASY gain the other half in a blink of an eye.

The issue is- I just don't have the taste for fish as much as I did then. I limited my red meat- and dairy was TRULY off the table. So I know what needs to happen. I just wrote it out. I just need to find that passion again to go there. I will. Why? Because I am worth it for me to be as healthy as I can.

I write all this as a pound of steak sits on my counter thawing! I am thinking steak salad and dividing it up, and steak and eggs. Then some fish. Think MAYBE Zero is too low for me- I don't know. I LOST at 20 before and low cal- and cardio. So there you have it. For better or worse. I am not tossing Akins by any means to the curb. Just need to make some tweeking. Thanks for the shoulder!

My sweet Bella- gosh I just love that fur baby. As I was enjoying a beautiful evening on my ground floor patio last night watching the sun go down she brings me a present. DRUM ROLLLLLL...... she pushed a dead MOUSE with her nose to my feet. Well you can just picture what happened from there. OMG at least she didn't have her new "toy" in her mouth. I would have gagged. She got a face wash- EURGHHHHH- ackkkkkkkk! She is doing ALOT better. Hardly any limp.

Ok all- waiting for the rain to end- so I can run to the store.

Have a great Saturday
  #1255   ^
Old Sat, Mar-18-17, 07:39

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Blue- your post made me happy. I am a total word geek, and I like being a Gal Friday, and I *loved* 'hen kerfuffle!' You paint with words and it makes me smile.
I am not a big salad person so it wouldn't take much to make me over salads. Can you pack food on occasion or is that not an option?

Lori- Ugh, more snow? So sorry! I think we are in the clear. I hope!! Agreed with Trig that laptops are pretty cheap now although I am a huge Mac fan and so ours run more. That being said, if you got five years out of yours then you did really well (especially for a PC type) and you will be thrilled and amazed at how much more quickly your new computer runs. Go ahead and get a new one!

Trig- Hugs and hugs over still feeling under the weather. You got hit really damn hard. Take your time, seriously, like Lori said. A relapse is NOT what you want!

Jaz- Hugs to you. I think you might be on the right track with rethinking things and maybe trying something else. Whatever you decide to do, give your something new a good period of time before you switch it up again. One thing that drives me nuts is seeing people hop from thing to thing bc the scale rises a bit. Usually the body is just making the transition and that small rise will leave (and take some friends with it.)
Very glad that your Bella is not limping now. Sorry about the mouse!

•••••••••••••

Speaking of mice, I think I am going to have to call in the big guns over here. We clearly have a mouse issue. At least they are staying in the basement but still, no bueno.

Our heat is up and running and honestly, it feels so much warmer that I wonder if it had been no running very well for a few days. They have to come again on Tuesday (they used a temporary part, thankfully!) but all parts and labor were covered bc I negotiated a 10 year labor contract back in 2010. Yay me!

DH and I went out to eat last night bc DS15 was meeting some people for a movie about 45 minutes away, so too far for me to turn around and come home. We went to Bonefish, which we don't have right near us. YUMMY!! Then we walked around a bit and got a bit of ice cream. I just go a small sorbet and ate about 1/3 of it. My weight is staying very stable and I am really happy with what I am doing right now. What has it been now, about a month maybe? I am just really content with my current plan. It feels good.

Long play practice for the boys today, dinner out for me tonight with a friend, then DS18 and I leave for the overnighter in SC. Things hit full tilt when we come back. Life is about to hit warp speed over the next two months until graduation!
  #1256   ^
Old Sat, Mar-18-17, 08:17

BF:

Nicco really cool on that negotiate on labor

when my AC was dying it was unreal what the new cool unit felt like vs. my dying ac blowing 'warmer' ac nothing like fixed or new on a unit.

yea call in the big guns for the meeces. I would too. you can not let them get a foot hold. once ya do you have a fight on your hands. when in doubt, big guns come out LOL

we put mega poison under the house all the time. I know when I handle that part of the area my mice are very few and far between in the house. I never slack on my poison control under the house....with the horse pasture right next to my yard etc. I have to be sure the house area is off limits.

JAZ----old days, were ya 'net carb' or 'total carb'. If you go 20 total carb back, in reality there ain't much coming back a few veg mostly. If I was you....stay TOTAL carb on this one.

YOU know what it took before. ONLY you can decide if you can go that exact route and do it. I lost 70 lbs on LA Weightloss and I know I can't go back to that plan. would never work again for me. I swear one of the hardest things to do is 'ever go back' to mostly anything in life LOL

make a new plan. start low. atkins induction biological food list. then go up to phase 1 foods which is little back but hey ya get some veg to spice up the meals...like mushrooms etc.

And start thinking combo meals. steak and shrimp. grilled chicken and a nice hunk of fish. few king legs with a big old pork chop Combo meals 'mean' more to me. I love to think seafood/fish as a 'side' to my steak.

but if dairy kills ya and it sounds like it does, then ya kinda gotta ditch it and maybe use dairy only as a 'treat' time when you have that meal that screams a little cheese!!

One thing I had to do was get over my wanting variety. variety drags me down. the thing I need is taste differences. I can eat a pork chop with cajun, then maybe come italian seasoning and one day make that chop a sugar free bbq rub taste. that means alot to me, a taste difference.

hold strong and you will find the way that works. One thing ya can't do is say F IT ANYMORE! we all know where that gets ya been there done that and that is the number one killer on any plan...you go wild off plan and then ya truly lost it. Even if you ate a ton more LC, drove to the store and bought decadent seafood and meats and even if you went up to 'phase 1' of atkins and choose something there you would be in way more control than going ape shi*% off plan. I know you know all this just a reminder when the F IT comes around.....I know, I been there many times

guys I am sitting here freezing
cloudy chilly icky nasty and no sun and just BBBrrrr YEGADS!
  #1257   ^
Old Sat, Mar-18-17, 08:39

BF:

Hi again!

Trig...DH has volunteered to dispose of my old laptop...he said he'll let our 13 year old grandson use it for target practice! Or....he'll take a sledge hammer to it. Problem solved! I don't really need a full fledged laptop, so I'm going cheap and trying a Chromebook. If I hate it, not much $$ lost. We'll see. It should arrive on Monday.

Jaz...I hear you on the F*** it mindset. I've been in that funk for a week. Today I'm back on track strictly. Monday is weigh in for my 8 week VA Beach challenge. I know I'll be knocked back to reality when I step on the scale on Monday morning. One of the FB groups I follow uses a simple mantra. Eat below 20 total carbs a day, eat only when hungry. That is the hard part for me. I know I eat out of boredom or habit quite often. Right there with you girl. I know the frustration and despair. One day at a time.

Ok...the cat is demanding my attention(lap). She has been doing so well since the time change. Not waking us early and waiting till we get up to bother us....then it is feed me, let me out, let me in, feed me, hold me....sigh.

Later!
  #1258   ^
Old Sat, Mar-18-17, 08:58

BF:

Lori target practice is a good way for it to go

all ya gotta do is kill it and send to the dump! no one can retrieve after bullets have passed thru it HA HA

I think also we all have been sick in some way, or down a bit thru work troubles, or family was sick etc. AND ALL this crap drags US down big time. WE KINDA are all in that funk

Hey don't think I wasn't thinking, a nice can of soup and CRACKERS would suit me great when meat wasn't a thing I could hold on my tummy. it was all I could do to sip some broth and not go for the crackers, and cheese, and then my mind went to mashed taters and gravy LOL

I amost would justify eating off plan cause it would 'suit the sick' in me LOL

but ya know.....heck I didn't have to eat. I got enough lard on me still to survive a long time without having to resort to crackers No excuses ya know HAHA

it is weird, I feel like there is NO time left to lose some lbs???

like spring is here, summer is right around the corner and I lost the best months (jan feb and into march now) to drop some, so why bother right????? hmmm, bad thinking on my part-----

cause if we ALL start right now in losing mode again (those who need to do this and want it) then by end of June...10 weeks we could all have 10-15 off us easily....even if ya think about it, without too much heartache or annoying dieting

ok ya'll, you can tell I am back among the healthy and thinking how I can get some lbs off in 10 weeks. WILL be nice if I would apply it and just friggin' do it

so rambling here, get this...........I was watching that Skin Tight show, after gastric they got the big hanging skin etc. need surgery to fix.

a gal went to Dr Now and wanted surgery and got it. nice job on tummy area. then in recovery she put on 46 lbs when she returned for next sugery on arms and legs. Dr Now said LOSE more cause you are ruining the work we did on tummy and he wouldn't schedule next surgery til she lost it.

she went home and ate zero carb. (limited of course)
she exercised 2-3 hrs per day on little food

she dropped 30 lbs in one month. was shocked when she went back to Dr Now and had dropped that much. but done healthy? probably not BUT it was like an eye opener to me in that-----we can drop some serious weight IF WE APPLY what works for us individually and we know we can do this

well again just rambling and thinking. in 10 weeks I could have 60 more off me. huh??? LOL again, just wondering here LOL
  #1259   ^
Old Sat, Mar-18-17, 12:53

BF:

OMG 60 pounds in 3 months- I'm in!!!!! I am going to Florida in 12 weeks= 60 pounds- have mercy to see me strut!!!!

I need to refigure! You are right Trig- this month or so- what a downer weight wise. Seems we all hit that low (except Leeann)- for one reason or another. Time to get our crap together. COME ON TEAM US!

To answer your question Trig- before I have ALWAYS counted total carbs. The other is just too much. Sorta a way for me to cheat the system. I know Blue- works for you- SO not me.

Trig- your statement " never go back" it never works- hit me on MANY levels. Thank you for taking a minute to write to me. I really needed to hear that- more than you know.

I am stuck in a rut- and need to move FORWARD not backward.
LOVE IT Thanks!

Steak salad for dinner- well my meal of the day. After all the garbage last night I did not get hungry until now- and it's 3- Im good.

Man I love this group. We can be so real.
Lori- I feel ya and am on board with your Challenge
  #1260   ^
Old Sat, Mar-18-17, 15:57

BF:

yea going backward never truly works in life. WE CAN LEARN from the past but going back and do-overs just don't happen in truth.

yea wasn't that nuts about how much weight she lost so fast?
I was like, HUH, what? well sure you can diet off 30 lbs fast if you eat like 1 egg and 1 cup of cubed chicken per day! I bet that is how she did that but ya know what, I am not there either on starving anymore. been there, done that ain't going back to it LOL

heck that is how biggest loser and those extreme weight loss shows do it. they eat very little and exercise like 8 hrs a day. I think on Extreme Weight Loss it is recommended of 4 hrs of total exercise. WHO does that? Only people on shows

I wish tho I could make losing a priority right now but I can barely seem to do that but heck I need to DO just THAT!!!!

ok time to get our heads in the game in full

good on total carbs! I was thinking of buying some sugar free jello again. I would eat the whole bowl with whipped cream. omg so good but I got burned out on it. haven't had it in so long I am thinking now I want it again, for a while maybe LOL
I would eat this as a replacement for a meal sometimes. great way to shave kcals just thinking tho, not sure if I want to introduce back a sweet taste at all.....just thinking which way to go.
Closed Thread