Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Support Focus Groups > Pre-Maintenance & Maintenance
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Fri, Aug-26-11, 08:42

Plan: General LC (was Atkins)
Stats: 168/145.8/155 Female 5 feet 9 inches
BF:32%/24%/?
Progress: 171%

Ps. Freckles, how about an having an updated photo taken (time for a new avatar?) as part of the celebration?
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Fri, Aug-26-11, 11:44

Plan: Atkins Maintenance
Stats: 213/141/150 Female 5'4 1/2"
BF:
Progress: 114%

Well, since dh probably won't agree to the lc cruise .....

I think you all are right! I need new underthings! I wouldn't dare call what I have lingerie! And as a matter of fact....my underwear don't work with the new lower rise jeans that I bought! They come up above the waist if I'm not careful. <Far> from sexy....

And this will be a fun thing to do as WereBear suggested! I thought a lot about that post. Not so much the no cost thing....but just doing something fun - something fun and <totally> out of character for me. A new kitchen gadget would not be very fun to shop for. Or nearly as fun to actually use! And buying sexy underthings will be fun and out of character for me. I've always tended toward functional, no frills, cotton, boring. (My poor dh.)

So it's settled! And I'm excited! Too bad I won't have time to go shop until the 1st. However, I do have 3 pair of sexy panties that I bought the last time I got to goal. For some reason I never wore them much. I'm going to dig them out from the bottom of my drawer and start using them!

And, yes, Michelle, I had already decided that I needed a new photo. I need an after and a new avatar. <sigh> I am just so NOT photogenic! HEY!!!!! I just thought of something!!! I have two friends that are GREAT photographers and have nice cameras and know how to edit and all that. They do each others' family photos every year! I bet one of them would help me do some nice photos!

I may even go ahead and get a manicure for the photos too!

Now I am <really> <super> excited!!!! Thanks everyone!
  #18   ^
Old Fri, Aug-26-11, 11:57

Plan: Muscle Centric
Stats: 238/153/160 Female 5'10"
BF:
Progress: 109%

Sorry that I'm a bit late to the party, but ...

YAY!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freckles
I have two friends that are GREAT photographers and have nice cameras and know how to edit and all that. They do each others' family photos every year! I bet one of them would help me do some nice photos!
That's what I did .... you can see one of them at the start of my latest journal, along with my current avatar.
  #19   ^
Old Fri, Aug-26-11, 12:25

Plan: Atkins Maintenance
Stats: 213/141/150 Female 5'4 1/2"
BF:
Progress: 114%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi
That's what I did .... you can see one of them at the start of my latest journal, along with my current avatar.

Thank you! Actually your gorgeous photos are what got me started thinking that I need some new ones.