Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Closed Thread

#61   ^
Old Tue, Sep-07-10, 13:47

Plan: VLC
Stats: 270/201/160 Female 5'2
BF:
Progress: 63%

Money kills me. It is my biggest stresser. If I had mney life would be perfect. I think about the bills and I cry.
Sponsored Links
  #62   ^
Old Tue, Sep-07-10, 14:24

Plan: Depends on the Day
Stats: 221/169.6/145 Female 5' 10"
BF:
Progress: 68%

We needed a new back door and screen door, so I found them on sale and spent the 250.00. Not bad, considering, yesterday afternoon the washermachine stopped, getting a free one, in 3 weeks. Also for my buisness, I need some tools, only another 300.00. Oh ya, the horses need there feet trimmed up, and the 2 vet bills(long story). Just can't cover it all and trying to figure out how to do it.
  #63   ^
Old Tue, Sep-07-10, 16:23

BF:

That sucks. I got a shut off notice from the electric today. It has never been turned off but still doesn't help me feel better and we spent all last weeks paycheck getting stuff turned on at the new house. I have no idea gow we are going to pay for 2 house for the next few months when we can barley afford one.
  #64   ^
Old Tue, Sep-07-10, 16:44

Plan: Depends on the Day
Stats: 221/169.6/145 Female 5' 10"
BF:
Progress: 68%

We did that last fall, right at this time. Our house was up for sale, and we moved here. We thought we could handle both houses, but the other house payment, and utilities on both houses about killed us. We moved 25min from town and we were spending 300.00 a month just in gas. HB works in town and my daughter had pre-school in town. We had to shut off the utilities and winterize the house. We had to make a deal with the bank, I hated doing it, we put so much money into that house, but we couldn't afford it and this house too. I am so glad we paid for this house up front, it saves a lot of issues about money here. We do have a furnice payment(had to put a furnace in right after we moved in) and we refer to that as the house payment ------
  #65   ^
Old Tue, Sep-07-10, 17:46

BF:

Had my son pack the van and we can't get the electric turned on till Thursday so if we go up there tomorrow we will be screwed and the baby has some weird rash and I don't want to take him to his appointment that way so we are scheduling it and we aren't going up till Friday now and the play pin is under all the boxes and we use it most of the time. I can't ask my son to dig it out after he worked so hard t get it all in the van. I am so frustrated.
  #66   ^
Old Wed, Sep-08-10, 09:15

Plan: general low carb/my way
Stats: 195/180/145 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 30%

Good morning everyone!

Momma, hope your day goes better today. Also hope you have internet at the new house!! Would miss gabbing with you!

I am down a little this morning but not recording it as I don't know if it will stick...I am at 153.8 if I am still at it tomorrow I will change my stats.

Stacy,,,update on the eggs? Are you feeling satisfied, or are you already sick of them? Still thinking of trying it for a couple days.

anyway...off to do some housework AGAIN.
  #67   ^
Old Wed, Sep-08-10, 10:03

BF:

Morning!

I don't have anything at the new house right now. But I will be back and forth a lot. With 4 car sick kids that should be fun with a 4 hour drive each way. My eating has been good. I won't have a clue what I way till I go to the Dr. next week. The baby woke up yesterday with some wierd bumps on his legs but other than that seemed fine. This morning they are still there and look more like bright red welts so I called the Dr. but can't get him in today. Instead of leaving in the morning I have to wait till I can get him in tomorrow afternoon.
  #68   ^
Old Wed, Sep-08-10, 10:04

BF:

*weigh How come I can never spell when I type
  #69   ^
Old Wed, Sep-08-10, 10:23

BF:

poor little baby..I hope that the red marks aren't painful or itchy!!

Greg is home today and tomorrow and he is driving me nuts. I love him but I am doing my last minute stuff before we leave on sunday and it is just that he gets in my way. For example, I am doing some baking for the freezer for the kids .. and he wants to know if I am going to bbq the burgers so they can just heat them..or if I am just going to make the patties and let them use the bbq..ok. first mister....I am busy baking..go away...leave me alone..SECOND I haven't got a clue what I am doing for the burgers..I haven't even defrosted the beef yet...FFS I still have several days!! GRR. He works Fri Sat and Sun thank god..and we leave for the airport hotel right after he is done on Sunday. MEN!!!

Ya. and he wanted to know if we should change the bedsheets on the guest bedrooms..UM. NO. it will be our kids sleeping in those beds...and they are FINE.

Ya. and he wants to take the dogs in for grooming (should say...he wants ME to take the dogs in for grooming) NO they look fine. And the groomer scares the crap out of Seamus..he is a chicken ..every trip to groomers or vets results in a nervous dog for the next few days..he is already fretting as he saw the suitcases out on the guest bed..He KNOWS we are getting ready to leave. He is stuck to me like GLUE. so hard to get stuff done with a pestering husband hanging around and a giant poodle stuck to my leg..lol.

oh well. sorry. rant OVER...I need a drink!!!!!! lol
  #70   ^
Old Wed, Sep-08-10, 10:30

BF:

It's ok rant away lol. The only thing i say if anyone questions what I do is do it yourself or go away.
  #71   ^
Old Wed, Sep-08-10, 10:43

BF:

If I crock pot a roast with potatoes and carrots for the family and only eat the roast do you think it will hurt me since the potatoes were cooked in it?
  #72   ^
Old Wed, Sep-08-10, 10:59

BF:

I normally do my roasts like that, and I eat it with no problem. Go for it.
  #73   ^
Old Wed, Sep-08-10, 11:46

BF:

K good cause It would suck doing it seperate.
  #74   ^
Old Wed, Sep-08-10, 12:04

BF:

Husband for sale. cheap. Hell...FREE. I will even pay shipping
  #75   ^
Old Wed, Sep-08-10, 13:34

BF:

Oh No that can't be good lol Don't you have some honey do things for him to be doing
Closed Thread