Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Semi Low-Carb Plans
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Sat, Apr-24-10, 12:36

Plan: Weight Watchers/S Beach
Stats: 201/195.8/135 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 8%

Wow, Pamela, I didn't realize the BlackBerry's are so high there. Mine was about $400 retail but Verizon was having a buy 1 for $49 and get a 2nd one free. Got one for myself and John last April. When my laptop died last November, the internet on my phone got me through til we could get a new laptop in January. I couldn't play my FB games but I could do everything else on FB and I could do my Low Carb websites that I do.

I have the girls right now, I'll check in later, have a good Saturday!
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Sat, Apr-24-10, 22:30

Plan: Atkins (+m&e)
Stats: 320/310/190 Female 5ft  11"
BF:

Hey girls......I am late hopping n here as we had a potluck lunch atfer church.Was great and we just got home so it is nice to sit on my nice comfy armchair cos I was on a hard wooden chair all the time I was there ...Boy I am sure looking forward to the day when I can sit in any chair because I am slim enough to ...know what mean
Potlucks are good cos you usually can find something OP to eat.
It has been very warm here today such lovely day.

Rebecca......hope you had a nice time with the grandkids

Rachel Hope weighin was good!
Well seeya back here soon
  #18   ^
Old Sun, Apr-25-10, 18:49

BF:

I have a hard time with potlucks, Pamela. Tomorrow my Mom is taking kim, the girls and I to Red Lobster tomorrow when I get off work, we'll probably get there around 230. That's one of our favorite restaurants. I love the broiled platter that has scallops, Shrimp scampi ans stuffed flounder!!

Made spareribs, au grautin potatoes and green bean casserole today. I have ribs put back for my Mom to take to her tomorrow and sent some leftovers home to Kim. Ribs left for John.

I hope u both have a nice evening. Going to go relax for a bit. Still doing laundry!!!
  #19   ^
Old Sun, Apr-25-10, 23:59

BF:

Sorry folks I have been out a large part of the day and was busy this a.m.
Visit with GP went off good.

Rebecca.......you sound like you are a good cook
I enjoy it myself but unfortunately I seem to be a good advert for it all too I need to " think salad, eat salad more ..." lol!

Hi Rachel hope your day has been good too. You sure are stepping out the miles these days...good for you!

I have a casserole of beef and vegies that has been quietly cooking in the slow cooker all day that is just about ready for dinner here. I'm so glad I put it on before I went out and so it's so nice to come home to dinner already cooked.
Well I better get skates on as hubby will be back here looking for dinner anytime from now.
  #20   ^
Old Tue, Apr-27-10, 12:28

BF:

Watching the girls today, I'll be back after they leave. Have a good afternoon!!!
  #21   ^
Old Tue, Apr-27-10, 21:09

Plan: LOOKING FOR A PLAN
Stats: 239/183/165 Female 5'9"
BF:Yes I have that
Progress: 76%

Gosh I hope ya'll don't feel too deserted!
I do all the billing at my job and at the end of the month I am super busy, otherwise I generally have time to post while I am at work.
Anyway, it's been another good day, I have used about 15 of my weekly points, the last day I use any is Wednesday after that I leave them I don't want them to mess up my weigh in.
I ran out of milk though so I didn't get in both my dairy servings, but I am good on everything else.
I find that when I have veggies with lunch and dinner I stay more satisfied, 0 point veggies that is. Not sure what tomorrow will be but I have some options cooked in the fridge.
Rebecca how was weigh in today? I hope the whoosh fairy visited you!
Pamela, That beef and veggies sure sounds good!
Take care ladies chat with you more tomorrow!
Night now.
  #22   ^
Old Wed, Apr-28-10, 05:55

BF:

Just peeking my head in to say hello and goodnight as it is 1145 pm
Have been out most of the day and just got back from my brother's ..we had dinner ( Thai chicken & vegies)there and chatted for ages! Baby Hannah my niece is just beautiful and sooo placcid. Will look at my photos tomorrow but didn't get many as she was sleeping alot of the time and she is teething too! She was such a GOOD baby and not a cry out of her all the time we were there.. she is about 5 mths)
I will have to catchup up here tomorrow
  #23   ^
Old Wed, Apr-28-10, 21:20

Sounds like you had a good time!
I wish I were closer with my sister, I have one that lives fairly close but I hardly ever see her, and then another sister of mine lives a 5 hour drive away.
I peeked on the scale this morning and I am up 2 lbs on the scale, probably eating too much popcorn this week.
No popcorn tomorrow for sure!
I did have some tonight though.
Hope everyone is doing well
Goodnight!
  #24   ^
Old Wed, Apr-28-10, 21:30

BF:

Hello again.
Today is lovely and sunny so we shifted a big trailor load of post peelings and started on the other end of the garden. Phew... sure is hard work. We may do another one later this evening when it is cooler. Weird weather man...it is all over the place! Was talking to a friend this a.m. and they were having SNOW over in Alberta- it is meant to be srping!!!

I have a huge coleslaw made up in the fridge so will do baked chicken pieces tonight as it is quick and easy.
Tomorrow Brenden & Sarah arrive so I may not be on here till later saturday night after they go.Have afew more things to do before tonight so will get myself into gear now and I hope to catchup with you soon.
  #25   ^
Old Thu, Apr-29-10, 09:23

Have a great Time Pamela!
Well I was back down on the scale but it's a maintain not a loss I am still thinking it's water retention since my muscles are so sore, I have been on plan.. although generally it does not show a loss on the scale until usually Friday before I see a loss.
Too weird I'd like to see it now!
Back to work Talk to everyone later!
  #26   ^
Old Thu, Apr-29-10, 15:36

BF:

Morning.....jst a few mins to spare so had to come cya how ya all doing
No loss for me this a.m. either but I am OK bout that as I drank alot of water yesterday .It was hot working in the garden and I was up late lastnight and not exactly the best for WL. I generally lose better when I get more sleep.

Ahh....... popcorn ...my hubby was wanting popcorn yesterday too I used to like it but have gone off it .Maybe just as well!

Well looks like a great day about to happen here.....nice and sunny. I am just about to have late breaky and then I have a busy day head as I wanna go out for abit before Sarah & Brenden arrive tonight
Will try get on here tomorrow night........you both have a great day
  #27   ^
Old Sat, May-01-10, 21:05

BF:

Well seems ages since I was here.......had a great time catching up with Sarah & Brenden.
They took us out to tea lastnight at the town basin down at the Marina. It is so nice down there. Had fish of the day( hapuka) and salad and chilled water. Very filling so we passed on sweets.
Had a lattee back home!
Today managed to use leftovers of vegies and chicken from our roast the night before. So I have had a pretty lazy weekend in the kitchen!
Hubby and I did one trailor load of post peelings around the garden when the others went out for afew hours on saturday.
So how's everyone else doing?
  #28   ^
Old Sun, May-02-10, 02:15

BF:

MIL is not doing well, waiting for her to "go home"... came home to get some shut eye and then back to the nursing home in the a.m. Will check in when things calm down. Miss chatting with you girls. Stay OP, ok???
  #29   ^
Old Sun, May-02-10, 17:57

BF:

Hugs Rebecca....thinking of you and your family. You takecare and look after you and we will be glad to see you when you can get back but we will miss you

Whoops....I keep getting you two gals mixed up .....sorry guys! just re editing to correct things....I realize on re reading that it was Rebecca's grandies who were sick!
Rebecca I hope your girls are feeling better now.

I was alittle 'husky' myself this a.m. and sinus problems...it is that time of the year . It was quite cold here this a.m. and only 10 deg C in our lounge. Will be getting the fire going tonight if it doesn't warm up this afternoon. No sun here today and it is 14 C at 12noon as I write!

Well it is time to get back into soup making so might do a nice thick vegie soup to have on hand.
It is Brian's B/day today so we may dine out tonight . I will go for a steak and salad .
Will call back here later

Last edited by Dreamy1 : Mon, May-03-10 at 17:25.
  #30   ^
Old Mon, May-03-10, 17:29

BF:

Hey Rachel You will be thinking I am a nutter...sorry bout the mix up in my previous post which I have now corrected
You are doing great by the sounds.
I am OP and I hope I show a loss for this week.trying to keep to just the 3 meals a day and drinking up plenty in between. I will say this I am not hungry which is good.
Might see you about later....have a good day