Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > New Members & Low-Carbers > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Sat, Aug-22-09, 08:45
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 188/161/145 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 63%

Congratulations, thats wonderful!
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Sat, Aug-29-09, 01:34

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 325/280/225 Male 75 inches
BF:
Progress: 45%
Default Made it past half way!

52 pounds down, 50 to go! Still doing one mild carb day (today I had a 6" Subway and ate about half the bread, the skin of a small potato, I scooped out most of the middle and didn't eat it, the rest of the day was low carb) on the weekend and fairly strict Atkins the rest of the week. It does seem that I loose more weight after days I don't work out. Kind of weird, but I'm not complaining as long as I keep losing.
  #18   ^
Old Tue, Sep-01-09, 15:40

Plan: Atkins modified
Stats: 310/310/250 Male 72
BF:
Progress: 0%

Way to go traxiii

I struggled a bit last week and went from 295 back up to 297. I still met my August goal of 10 lbs, but would have preferred that 15. The weather isn't helping as it is still over 100F everyday. It's just to dang hot to ride my bike.

#19   ^
Old Wed, Sep-02-09, 07:49

BF:

Keep up the great work, you're doing wonderfully. It's crazy but I find that I loose more when I don't workout or ride my bike, but I still do. A couple weeks ago I only rode once during the week and went to the gym once and lost 7 pounds for the week. The last two, working out 5 or 6 days a week, I've averaged 3 pounds per week. Building muscle and loosing fat works for me, as long as my weight keeps dropping.
  #20   ^
Old Tue, Sep-08-09, 11:20

BF:

Didn't workout on the road while visiting mom and going to the USC vs. San Jose St. football game over the long weekend. Last time at the gym or on the bike was last Wednesday, still lost three pounds for the week as of this morning. I love this diet!
If I can stay at the same rate of loss I've had the last month, I'll be at my goal by Christmas, but I really expect to hit a wall or two before then.

Good luck with all of you guys, keep it up, it will happen!