Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#31   ^
Old Thu, Oct-16-08, 00:23
Monday came.

Plan: my own
Stats: 275/228.6/155 Female 5'4"
BF:ummm . . . ?
Progress: 39%

Sounds like this is past the point of being useful, but my thought was, "Why bother slapping her? She's doing it to herself" . . .

She may enjoy eating that stuff, but we all know that she's going to be miserable wearing it. What a sad soul . . .
Sponsored Links
  #32   ^
Old Sat, Oct-18-08, 01:51
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 220/191/162 Female 5'8
BF:
Progress: 50%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathleen24
Sounds like this is past the point of being useful, but my thought was, "Why bother slapping her? She's doing it to herself" . . .
. . .

am so laughing.....as i know what a couple of hot head hottie AA's (politically correct I believe) can conjure up! ok dont slap the b!tch kick her with your words one Friday upon leaving work shakin it! Gawd i wish i were more ballsie ...just with my voice as an advocate for my ownself....i suppose in time it will come....with confidence....god i miss my good friend confidence....ill get my friend back soon.....as she is so missed! i so wanna start sha sha sha shake that ~ss girl!
  #33   ^
Old Sat, Oct-18-08, 08:54

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 314/291.0/195 Male 69.5 Inches
BF:62%/55.9%/?%
Progress: 19%

Congrats!!
  #34   ^
Old Tue, Oct-21-08, 06:44

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 339/306.5/150 Female 5 ft. 4 in.
BF:
Progress: 17%

Congrats Gail! - I'm looking forward to that day when people start to notice. What a nice feeling! I haven't had it in a real long time... You are doing great!

Oh - I have a vegetarian that sits across the way from me and although he
doesn't know if I am on a diet or not - he always tells me to "cut out the meat". He is a relatively new vegetarian who lost alot of weight since becoming a vegetarian. I just tell him that I need and like my meat protein!

Last edited by lizzysmom : Tue, Oct-21-08 at 06:52.
  #35   ^
Old Wed, Oct-22-08, 22:37
Registered Member

BF:

Today....hey did you get your hair cut......(no)...oh no i just styled it different (I didnt)...looks great....thanks! Sweet!

...it is little but it is a start!
  #36   ^
Old Wed, Oct-29-08, 19:55

Plan: Momentum WW
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5.7
BF:
Progress: 317%

Hi Gail,

I want to thank you for sharing your journey with all of us and until I read your journey, I completely forgot about processed foods. I thank you for inspiring all of us and for touching us with your warm heart and for Leading us by your example.

I am in awe of you and I love your responses to people at work in how you are doing, you GO girl!!!!!!!!!! holla!

Keep up the good work!
  #37   ^
Old Thu, Nov-06-08, 00:42
Registered Member

BF:

I so dont want this thread to 'disapear' simply because I feel it is important....this week is a 27 pound or 24 pound gone victory for me...so hey you would think that people would notice? YA THINK? Well yes but they go about it in discreet ways....haircut...makeup....you look different....etal....im gettin it now...and just like "2007" its not like HEY GIRLFRIEND YOUR LOOKIN PRETTY DARN GOOD....so tonight was talking with one of my business partners about business stuff and all of a sudden he said your loosing weight huh? I notice? How much? (taboo) I simply said not done yet dont want to disclose loss will never disclose...too embarrassing.....just a few more pounds to goal.....but was kinda nice that he didnt bs around it...and was quick to say never mind how much type of thing...(and apologized at inquiring) was nice to hear his words as he is literally "the nicest man I've ever known" so I know it was genuine.....when certain people say certain things you so KNOW if it is right on...and I suppose I am on the right path.....as i wanted to kiss him on the lips right there and then as he was so genuine....however he is married so i will just keep the kiss to myself! His words meant so much to me!

On a different note....am trying to make this one socially acceptable....after 23-27 pounds lost (I am in a set point at this time) I am so on fire.....I sat comfortably somewhere at this time and I havent ever really comfortably sat here before as this has been tried before...and honestly I enjoyed it much more somewhat this time around....AND was able to do "this" and recipricate at the same time......HUGE FEAT!.....am feeling things i havent felt in 4 years happen to me in all aspects...same person mind you....ABSOLUTELY AMAZING when the other can touch in certain places that they havent in some time....you cant help but feel the difference....and well ..In parting 2009 IS MINE! I am going to have a baby doll cut cut tee made saying this 2009 IS MINE! And i will be wearing it on New Years Eve.....wanna "sit" with me? I am so on fire! 2009 IS MINE! Sorry if TMFI! im getting my tee in red!
  #38   ^
Old Thu, Nov-06-08, 08:12

Plan: adkins
Stats: 217/148/160 Male 66 inches
BF:
Progress: 121%

congrats gail,it does make one smile doesn't it