Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Kitchen: Low-Carb Recipes > Sweet treats
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, Apr-17-08, 13:39

Plan: PPLP Intervention
Stats: 206/160/135 Female 63 inches
BF:
Progress: 65%
Default Delish Peanut Butter Coconut Chocolate Candy Stuff :p

I've enjoyed the coconut bark, but it's been missing something. I don't know if something like this has been posted, but this is seriously one of the best things I have ever had!! I added 2 tablespoons low sugar peanut butter, about 3 tblsp of coconut oil and then heated to melt. At this point I started thinking, WAIT... peanut butter and coconut??? And I started questioning myself, but decided to proceed. I then added about a teaspoon of cocoa powder and not quite a packet of splenda. Mixed it, put it in a small pan lined with parchment paper and put it in the freezer. 30 minutes later I had the most luscious, melt in your mouth, chocolately, peanut buttery, coconuttiest piece of deliciousness I have had in months!! I have limited myself to just a few pieces at a time, and it is TOUGH to do! Oh my this was GOOD!!!
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Aug-17-08, 19:09

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 139/130/125 Female 62 inches
BF:
Progress: 64%

This was good! Thanks for listing! Finally a chocolate treat that hits the spot!