Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone


Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Our Website > My P.L.A.N. Tool Support Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #76   ^
Old Wed, Mar-02-05, 21:31
tamarian's Avatar
tamarian tamarian is offline
Forum Founder
Posts: 19,506
 
Plan: Atkins/PP/BFL
Stats: 400/223/200 Male 5 ft 11
BF:37%/17%/12%
Progress: 89%
Location: Ottawa, ON
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodger
I've done numerous refreshes, logged off and on, turned the computer off and on and it still shows. I've tried it with Firefox and IE Explorer and it's still there. I'm trying to include a screen shot. Dang, looks like the screen shot didn't work.


This is now fixed.

Wa'il
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #77   ^
Old Sat, Mar-05-05, 18:56
diemde's Avatar
diemde diemde is offline
Posts: 7,547
 
Plan: lower carb
Stats: 333/199.8/172 Female 5'8"
BF:??/39.0/25
Progress: 83%
Location: Central Ohio
Default

Wa'il, On the Nutrition Reports, Caloric Profile, it's showing data for the dates in March, but has the chart titled as February.

Also, on the Nutrient Profile, no matter what dates you pick from the drop downs, it's showing only March data. So even if you pick February, it shows March data.
Reply With Quote
  #78   ^
Old Sat, Mar-05-05, 19:48
tamarian's Avatar
tamarian tamarian is offline
Forum Founder
Posts: 19,506
 
Plan: Atkins/PP/BFL
Stats: 400/223/200 Male 5 ft 11
BF:37%/17%/12%
Progress: 89%
Location: Ottawa, ON
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by diemde
Wa'il, On the Nutrition Reports, Caloric Profile, it's showing data for the dates in March, but has the chart titled as February.

Also, on the Nutrient Profile, no matter what dates you pick from the drop downs, it's showing only March data. So even if you pick February, it shows March data.


Give it another try, it should be o.k.

Wa'il
Reply With Quote
  #79   ^
Old Tue, Mar-08-05, 07:21
Elihnig's Avatar
Elihnig Elihnig is offline
Senior Member
Posts: 5,344
 
Plan: HCG/Atkins
Stats: 284.2/169/165 Female 70 inches
BF:
Progress: 97%
Location: Maine
Default

I noticed a typo on the bulk meals page. The drop down menu spells multiple meals "multipe" or something like that.

Also could you double check the fried eggs carb count. I've been putting in 2 large fried eggs and the carb count for both was .8 and it should be .6 per egg at least I thought.

Beth
Reply With Quote
  #80   ^
Old Tue, Mar-08-05, 07:49
tamarian's Avatar
tamarian tamarian is offline
Forum Founder
Posts: 19,506
 
Plan: Atkins/PP/BFL
Stats: 400/223/200 Male 5 ft 11
BF:37%/17%/12%
Progress: 89%
Location: Ottawa, ON
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elihnig
I noticed a typo on the bulk meals page. The drop down menu spells multiple meals "multipe" or something like that.


Got it

Also could you double check the fried eggs carb count. I've been putting in 2 large fried eggs and the carb count for both was .8 and it should be .6 per egg at least I thought.[/QUOTE]

From: http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcomp/search/
Quote:
"Egg, whole, cooked, fried" 1.00 X 1 large: 46g
Carbohydrate, by difference, g 0.40


Wa'il
Reply With Quote
  #81   ^
Old Mon, Mar-21-05, 15:40
DHARMA BUM's Avatar
DHARMA BUM DHARMA BUM is offline
Senior Member
Posts: 253
 
Plan: Atkins-induction
Stats: 270/270/140 Female 5"5'
BF:
Progress: 0%
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Default Help!!!!!!

Heeeeelllllllllp!!!!!!
I can't sign in to myplan....is anyone else having this problem? It says the link has expired or has migrated...I had no idea that these things migrated...is it a seasonal thing...lol! I'm feeling all stressy..it's supposed to be there, it is it's job to be there..........grrrrrrrrrrrr plse plse someone HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLP ME
Reply With Quote
  #82   ^
Old Mon, Mar-21-05, 15:47
tamarian's Avatar
tamarian tamarian is offline
Forum Founder
Posts: 19,506
 
Plan: Atkins/PP/BFL
Stats: 400/223/200 Male 5 ft 11
BF:37%/17%/12%
Progress: 89%
Location: Ottawa, ON
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHARMA BUM
Heeeeelllllllllp!!!!!!
I can't sign in to myplan....is anyone else having this problem? It says the link has expired or has migrated...I had no idea that these things migrated...is it a seasonal thing...lol! I'm feeling all stressy..it's supposed to be there, it is it's job to be there..........grrrrrrrrrrrr plse plse someone HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLP ME


You might have tried accessing the old link? Try clicking the My PLAN link from the top menu (currently highlighted in yellow).

Wa'il
Reply With Quote
  #83   ^
Old Mon, Mar-21-05, 16:06
DHARMA BUM's Avatar
DHARMA BUM DHARMA BUM is offline
Senior Member
Posts: 253
 
Plan: Atkins-induction
Stats: 270/270/140 Female 5"5'
BF:
Progress: 0%
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Default Nope

That Is Where I Always Open It And I Tried It Again ....and Still Nuttin
I 'm Sorry To Be A Hassel But I Need My Plan To Work ...any Other Suggestions?
Reply With Quote
  #84   ^
Old Mon, Mar-21-05, 16:28
tamarian's Avatar
tamarian tamarian is offline
Forum Founder
Posts: 19,506
 
Plan: Atkins/PP/BFL
Stats: 400/223/200 Male 5 ft 11
BF:37%/17%/12%
Progress: 89%
Location: Ottawa, ON
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHARMA BUM
That Is Where I Always Open It And I Tried It Again ....and Still Nuttin
I 'm Sorry To Be A Hassel But I Need My Plan To Work ...any Other Suggestions?


What link (url) are using? The old link will definitly say that the page has moved.

Are your browser cookies enabled?

Wa'il
Reply With Quote
  #85   ^
Old Mon, Mar-21-05, 17:39
DHARMA BUM's Avatar
DHARMA BUM DHARMA BUM is offline
Senior Member
Posts: 253
 
Plan: Atkins-induction
Stats: 270/270/140 Female 5"5'
BF:
Progress: 0%
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Default

THANK-YOU THANK-YOU THANK-YOU!!!!!! I am soooooooo not computer savy and apparently my cookie thing wasnt on don't know why but I turned it on and all is well......WHEW!!! I was having heart palpatations lol
thanx again
Reply With Quote
  #86   ^
Old Mon, Mar-21-05, 17:42
tamarian's Avatar
tamarian tamarian is offline
Forum Founder
Posts: 19,506
 
Plan: Atkins/PP/BFL
Stats: 400/223/200 Male 5 ft 11
BF:37%/17%/12%
Progress: 89%
Location: Ottawa, ON
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHARMA BUM
THANK-YOU THANK-YOU THANK-YOU!!!!!! I am soooooooo not computer savy and apparently my cookie thing wasnt on don't know why but I turned it on and all is well......WHEW!!! I was having heart palpatations lol
thanx again


Glad it worked.

Wa'il
Reply With Quote
  #87   ^
Old Fri, Apr-08-05, 07:20
Chillygatr's Avatar
Chillygatr Chillygatr is offline
Senior Member
Posts: 211
 
Plan: Atkins
Stats: 150/143.3/138 Female 5'5"
BF:27.9
Progress: 56%
Location: Vermont
Default

Small weirdness to report. I tried to delete some food items on my breakfast menu. I clicked the boxes to the right of each and used the pull down menu to delete them. When the page refreshed, the items were changed but still there. The text was deleted and all the C/P/F data was zeroed but the lines were still there and the size of the font and pie charts had nearly doubled. I selected them again and deleted them and this time they went away. I'm using an iMac laptop and Safari web browser.
Reply With Quote
  #88   ^
Old Fri, Apr-08-05, 18:09
tamarian's Avatar
tamarian tamarian is offline
Forum Founder
Posts: 19,506
 
Plan: Atkins/PP/BFL
Stats: 400/223/200 Male 5 ft 11
BF:37%/17%/12%
Progress: 89%
Location: Ottawa, ON
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillygatr
Small weirdness to report. I tried to delete some food items on my breakfast menu. I clicked the boxes to the right of each and used the pull down menu to delete them. When the page refreshed, the items were changed but still there. The text was deleted and all the C/P/F data was zeroed but the lines were still there and the size of the font and pie charts had nearly doubled. I selected them again and deleted them and this time they went away. I'm using an iMac laptop and Safari web browser.


Does this happen everytime, or just once? You can test with a future date, entre a few items, then try to delete. I don't have a Mac to test with, but my guess would be that it's due to a browser cache problem. Let me know if hitting "reload/refresh" shows the page correctly.

Wa'il
Reply With Quote
  #89   ^
Old Fri, Apr-08-05, 20:30
dianna9234's Avatar
dianna9234 dianna9234 is offline
Senior Member
Posts: 1,711
 
Plan: Atkins
Stats: 304/239.5/160 Female 68 inches
BF:too/dang/much
Progress: 45%
Location: so calif high desert
Default

the only thing I have found is i have to ctrl F5 EVERY time i want to update my weight chart.

dianna
Reply With Quote
  #90   ^
Old Sat, Apr-09-05, 05:52
Chillygatr's Avatar
Chillygatr Chillygatr is offline
Senior Member
Posts: 211
 
Plan: Atkins
Stats: 150/143.3/138 Female 5'5"
BF:27.9
Progress: 56%
Location: Vermont
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamarian
Does this happen everytime, or just once? You can test with a future date, entre a few items, then try to delete. I don't have a Mac to test with, but my guess would be that it's due to a browser cache problem. Let me know if hitting "reload/refresh" shows the page correctly.

Wa'il


It just happened once. I've been able to delete items before and since this happened. As I said, it was a small weirdness. I'll let you know if it occurs again, and the refresh doesn't make it go away.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:38.


Copyright © 2000-2018 Active Low-Carber Forums @ forum.lowcarber.org
Powered by: vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.