Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Closed Thread

#61   ^
Old Thu, Sep-27-01, 12:58
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins,PP - wgt in %
Stats: 100/96.8/69 Female 5'6.5"
BF:DWTK/DDare/JEnuf
Progress: 10%
Default beautifully done, Doreen

and provides a stimulus to be working on my stats further...

Thanks.

PS: Why not post these delightful stats right in the Observations... thread? It's where I would have expected them...
Sponsored Links
  #62   ^
Old Thu, Sep-27-01, 13:50
Forum Founder

Plan: LC paleo
Stats: 241/188/140 Female 165 cm
BF:
Progress: 52%
Red face ~ blush ~

Quote:
Originally posted by IslandGirl
PS: Why not post these delightful stats right in the Observations... thread? It's where I would have expected them...
Um, because they're not digested yet. It's kinda the raw data .. and I'm looking at them comparitively to my weight over the weeks, and activity levels too. Remember I had that big spike in there and other things. Plus other variables, such as the first week or two I was eating veggies that were not green on the Cal boost days (and yet that's when I lost the most weight ) .... I think there's going to be a special place for us to post our Conclusions. I just wanted to have this particular piece of the puzzle handy ... and ya, well ... maybe as a guide/hint for others to follow

Doreen
  #63   ^
Old Fri, Sep-28-01, 16:45
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins,PP - wgt in %
Stats: 100/96.8/69 Female 5'6.5"
BF:DWTK/DDare/JEnuf
Progress: 10%
Talking oh piffle

Raw Data ... Speculation ... Observation ... empirical stuff, all.

Final conclusions aren't what we're talking about, eh? Go on, join us in the thread, we're nothing without you!!
Closed Thread