I love the rebounder.........it is not supposed to be a high bounce like on a trampoline.....totally different animal...it is the gentle, repetitive bounce that works the lymphatic system, cardio,etc...and is very easy on the joints..a video would be good to show you the correct technique.,how you hold your body, etc...
A quote from weight loss resourses
Itís fun, itís easy, and itís safe for almost anybody of any ageÖ Itís quoted by NASA as ďthe most efficient and effective exercise yet devised by man
Ē, and you can do it at home whilst watching TV! What is it? Rebounding!
What Is Rebounding?
Put simply Ė bouncing on a mini trampoline. Unlike regular trampolining, the aim isnít to bounce high or perform gymnastic tricks, but to perform a series of small, controlled movements.
"Benefits of Rebounding
A zero-impact exercise, rebounding provides many benefits for you and your body:
- Improves circulation
- Increases the capacity of heart and lungs
- Lowers cholesterol levels
- Improves co-ordination and balance
- Reduces stress and tension
- Improves muscle tone (particularly legs, thighs, hips, abdomen and arms)
- Increases energy and vitality
- Boosts the lymphatic and immune system
- Fits in with your lifestyle
- AND IS GREAT FUN!
Plus, unlike many other aerobic activities, rebounding places no strain on the joints of your body.