Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Support Focus Groups > Pre-Maintenance & Maintenance
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Sun, Apr-18-04, 06:48

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 223/163/145 Female 5'5"
BF:?/25%/23%
Progress: 77%

I didn't start working out until about Nov. Now it is coming off faster. I hate to say it buy you must work out for that last few lbs. Also, I am taking L-Carnitine added to my other vitamins. And for some reason it helped these last 5 lbs. I was at a slow really a stall and this vitamin helped. It contains about 250 mg of L-Carnitine.
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Mon, Apr-19-04, 20:27

Stats: 148/108/108 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 100%

it took me six months to drop the weight. My low point was 109 .bs. (I started at 148 lbs) I took me anther 4 months to get back up to my comfortable weight of 114lbs. I have been the weight over 4 years now. I did not look so good at 109 lbs Becasue my face was thinner, I loked older and well, hard and gaunt

I have question by the way. Although I am so much smaller, my breasts have remained the same size. I'm not complainng. My husband took my measurements when I fell to 109 and I was 36 22 36. I just wondering why that is. A friend of mine told me that breast size remains the same, no matter if you get small or large. Is that true?.
  #18   ^
Old Fri, Apr-23-04, 16:52

Stats: 223/163/145 Female 5'5"
BF:?/25%/23%
Progress: 77%

It took me 18 months to loose 65 lbs. Still working on 5 more. But the excercise this last 4 months really helped.