Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Schwarzbein Principle
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#31   ^
Old Tue, Sep-02-03, 22:52

Plan: moderate - BFing
Stats: 247.5/195/150 Female 66 inches
BF:preg/curr/goal
Progress: 54%

I was 16...I think. Funny that I don't remember exactly. It was either 15 or 16.
Sponsored Links
  #32   ^
Old Tue, Sep-02-03, 23:11

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 180/140/130 Female 5'7
BF:22.7%(about)
Progress: 80%

I was 10 , and I know what it is like to be the only one with breasts I was a C cup and they didn't even wear bras!
So why did I get such a headstart and then stop LOL!
getting a BA after I loose my weight
  #33   ^
Old Wed, Sep-03-03, 19:57

Plan: Schwarzbien Newbie
Stats: 146/141/120
BF:shrinking
Progress: 19%

Okay, I think I was ten. I know I got my first period in the summer before sixth grade. I used to get the worst cramps, and I was too embarressed to tell anyone. I think I was the first in my group of friends to get it. I didn't get chesty, still am not that well endowed (DARN IT!!!)

I was always pitifully thin as a child/teenager, so the fat cells/hormone connection couldn't have been the case for me.

-Denise
  #34   ^
Old Thu, Sep-04-03, 08:02

Stats: 240/205/145 Female 5' 9-1/2"
BF:
Progress: 37%

I started at 11; had horrible cramps and had to stay home from school one day a month, in bed or sitting up because I would pass right out if I stood up. That lasted through high school.

Karla
  #35   ^
Old Thu, Sep-04-03, 08:14

Stats: 210/160/130 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 63%
I started developing breasts when I was 8 and in 3rd grade. It was horific as my Mother made me wear a super support bra that made me look like I had pointy boobs! lol It must of looked strange as I was real scrawny and skinny with these little boobs. I had my period when I was 11 and had been expecting it as my boobs were a b cup by then. At 13 they were a c cup and I think I weighed 90 pounds. Then when I was 14 it was a D then DD and stayed DD and 100 pounds.

I always looked older and had plently of perverted men trying to chat me up but they always seemed scary to me as I really enjoyed being a child.

I am 28 now and have had 2 children and all I have to say is thank god my Mother made me wear those horrible bras!!! She knew I needed all the support I could get and I will always love her for that!!! lol

Jenny