Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low Carb Health & Technical Forums > Tips and Stalls
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Wed, Apr-20-05, 09:55
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 155/110.5/110 Female 64in
BF:15%
Progress: 99%

i'm not one pound away, i'm now officially 5 because i keep gaining
i used to be 50 lbs away too and now i'm stuck for a year on and off
i understand your frustrations, but one day you'll be at goal and want that last pound just to spite yourself, and you won't feel good until you get it. its reciprocal, you have to try to understand other people's frustrations too.
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Wed, Apr-20-05, 18:50

Plan: low carb
Stats: 189/136/136 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 100%

I agree with you Jen,

You have worked really hard to get all that weight off and now it is a matter of principle.!!

You go girl and dont let them get you down if they say negative things or are jealous.

I totally see your point.
  #18   ^
Old Fri, Apr-22-05, 09:54

Plan: Atkins variation
Stats: 218/196/150 Female 5 feet 8 inches
BF:
Progress: 32%

Hey Jen

Just wanted to let you know that I looked at your photo in your profile and you look AMAZING.

If you want to lose that pound, you do it. You seem to be aware of your tendency to disordered eating and I know that when you planned your fast that you must have known that it was probably a little insane.

I hope you do achieve whatever goal it is that you are seeking - whether it's the 1 pound or whatever, but I definitely hope you can see how great you look and appreciate what you have accomplished.

You look like a different girl - I hope you don't keep beating up that old fat Jen now - because she's not there anymore. You've completely won.
  #19   ^
Old Fri, Apr-22-05, 21:14
Registered Member

thanks- i've been staying out of the forum b/c of the hate mail that i've been getting from people. i'm not beating myself up anymore, i feel great, and i'm getting there - one pound, one fluctuation, and one big ass bottle of water at a time
  #20   ^
Old Fri, Apr-22-05, 21:37
Forum Moderator

Stats: 235/135/135 Female 5'4
BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProf83
thanks- i've been staying out of the forum b/c of the hate mail that i've been getting from people. i'm not beating myself up anymore, i feel great, and i'm getting there - one pound, one fluctuation, and one big ass bottle of water at a time

Hi Jen,

I just want to remind you that hate mail is unacceptable here. Please send any abusive messages on to me or any other moderator or admin. Any posts here on the forum can be reported by clicking the report post icon ( ).

Rosebud
  #21   ^
Old Fri, Apr-22-05, 21:58

Plan: low carb
Stats: 189/136/136 Female 5'4
BF:

Quote:

Jealous.....dont let them get to you.
You have done really good.
Carry on.
  #22   ^
Old Sat, Apr-23-05, 12:49
Registered Member

Your GW is even lower than mine- I think if I do like you and stay away from inflammatory posts I 'll be fine!
  #23   ^
Old Sat, Apr-23-05, 13:43
Forum Founder

Plan: LC paleo
Stats: 241/188/140 Female 165 cm
BF:
Progress: 52%

Quote:
....- I think if I do like you and stay away from inflammatory posts I 'll be fine!

TheProf83,

You have complained several times of being attacked and harrassed in messages on the forum and pm's, and have been requested by the moderators to report those messages to us. Such accusations are serious, and we do not take them lightly. Please use the report link to bring the offending posts to our attention, and forward any inflammatory private messages so that we can deal with the problem as appropriate.

I would also like to point out that false and frivolous accusations are also serious, and are against our forum rules. Please take a moment to review the rules now; in particular the following ..
Quote:
... If you object to a post, and consider it a flame or insult, please use the "Report bad post" link instead of insulting the poster back. If you flame others through personal attacks, even in response to a perceived personal attack, you will lose your posting privileges.

regards,

Admin.