Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Tue, Jul-29-03, 16:12
ArtificiallyFlavored

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 260/252/200 Female 5' 5"
BF:
Progress: 13%

Let's see, 4 days of walking around a convention, carrying a back pack, need I say anymore??
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Fri, Aug-01-03, 11:01
ArtificiallyFlavored

BF:

Haven't made it back to the gym yet. I did a low impact aerobic video last night, in half an hour I was sweating... I could hard keep up. The skinny minnies on the video make it look SO easy... LOL.

I will be able to go to the gym today and tomorrow, now all I need is the energy.
  #18   ^
Old Fri, Aug-01-03, 23:41
ArtificiallyFlavored

BF:

Ug... best laid plans.... still haven't made it back to the gym. Shame on me. *hangs head*... I did do a lot of stuff today though, I wasn't just sitting on my ass.... so I guess I shouldn't feel so bad.
  #19   ^
Old Wed, Aug-06-03, 12:38
ArtificiallyFlavored

BF:

Ok, went to the gym yesterday, did 50 mins on the treadmill on the hills program. It was rough going about 20 mins in, but then it got better.

Got to do the evil "machines" tomorrow... That should be fun after not doing them for like two weeks....NOT!
  #20   ^
Old Mon, Aug-18-03, 15:50
ArtificiallyFlavored

BF:

Well, I'm Bad, bad, bad.... haven't been back to the gym. Shame on me. I've been in a funk and the effort it requires for me to get someone to watch the munchkin so I can go just has been too much lately. I know in a few weeks she will be back in preschool a couple mornings a week, and I can go then (even though I KNOW I don't want to go at that time of the day... my friend's mom goes then and it will make me uncomfortable, but....)
  #21   ^
Old Fri, Aug-29-03, 09:14
ArtificiallyFlavored

BF:

Well, I went to the gym yesterday. Did my rounds through the machines (although I was careful not to over do it), then half an hour on the treadmill.

Planning on going again today sometime, but just to do the treadmill and then if I'm up to it, again on Saturday to repeat yesterday.

Gotta get back in the swing of things. Starting next week, the kiddo will be in preschool two mornings a week and I am going to TRY to go to the gym then.

I'm not much of a morning person though, so we will see.
  #22   ^
Old Thu, Sep-11-03, 18:36
ArtificiallyFlavored

BF:

Ok, attacking the gym thing with a new vengence. I went one day last week and I've been Tuesday and Thursday this week... Now that Cadence is in preschool those mornings, no excuses...

Except... my membership expires tomorrow. There isn't anyway I could renew it. SO.... I'm hoping that as a birthday present the dear sweet person who got me the membership is going to renew it. LOL!
  #23   ^
Old Wed, Sep-17-03, 18:59
ArtificiallyFlavored

BF:

Ok, didn't go yesterday, but I am going tomorrow. I've got to stick with this. Found out that my buddy is going to renew the membership for me... what a sweetie...

Got some new workout tapes today, I guess I could give one of them a go tonight... hmmmm, nah. Too much other stuff to get done.
  #24   ^
Old Sun, Oct-05-03, 22:24
ArtificiallyFlavored

BF:

I haven't been good about posting here, but I have been doing better with getting to the gym. I've been getting there on Tuesdays and Thursdays and even did one of the workout tapes tonight... and I bought an eight pound dumbell for working on my arms at home, they are so pathetic... LOL.

hanging in there.