Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Closed Thread

#91   ^
Old Mon, Sep-18-17, 04:46

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Blue, blue hair in front of you at the movie...that is funny. Blue must be popular? Who knew? I tell ya I am so glad this blue is an almost black and she doesn't 'stand out' so I am smiling big on that one lol
I know on popcorn cause it is a boredom snacking food! I could not ever eat 1 cup of popcorn like you do and I am the type that WILL with no doubt eat almost an entire large bucket of popcorn myself. Once I start, there is no stopping until the gut almost hurts--haha

Lori, hope that trip is doing well and you are having a blast!

HI ALL
nothing much
kid off to school then I am off to my Moms for taking her out to the grocery. we might eat lunch out or not, she can usually do only one thing so we shall see if she can handle 2 stops but she is doing super duper great for 89!!

didn't sleep good. tired. I need some big activity to get some energy burned up and have to start truly planning some hiking. It is like I am not moving enough or something, way too much energy and stay up late and then I suffer for it come early morning

well, nothing else, all boring here, great day all
Sponsored Links
  #92   ^
Old Mon, Sep-18-17, 07:19

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

A quick Hello!

We're in Bar Harbor Maine today. The past 3 mornings have been so foggy. We're touring Acadia National Park today. Hoping the fog burns off before we go. At least no rain!

Having a good time... Eating too much. :-(

There will be hell to pay when I get home.

Hope you are all well. Miss you!
  #93   ^
Old Mon, Sep-18-17, 16:50

Plan: 20 net carbs
Stats: 250/210/175 Female 5 feet 8 inches
BF:
Progress:

Hey!

Lori: I hope you continue to have a great time on the cruise. Too bad it has been so foggy. I had planned to call today about the cruise for my family, but got stuck in a situation helping a neighbor and her daughter. I hope to call tomorrow. I want to at least get things started.

Jaz: I am excited for you and your new clients! I would love to have had you as a mentor when I was first starting out! Sounds like you had a fun day with the grandson! And so glad Ava continues to thrive.

Blue: Funny story about looking over at your hubby and seeing him entranced with the movie. Doesn't sound like my kind of movie either. Movie theaters and popcorn just go together.

Trig: How is your MIL? I know you were going to pick up your mom today, but that reminded me about you MIL.

I am sill kind of weak from the low HR. Hoping I can get a med adjustment tomorrow from my regular EP. The cardiologist on call did not want to do any med adjustment.

Good eating day today. Not very many carbs at all.

Say, I ordered some new cauliflower crusts. The reviews are amazing. People say they taste unbelievably good. People use them for pizza, tortilla chips, brats, etc. One NC per slice. Three slices per crust. I will let you know how they taste when I get them.

K-Mom 10x4
  #94   ^
Old Tue, Sep-19-17, 04:15

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning all!

I missed posting yesterday- best intentions!

KMOM- I MUST know where you get the cali crusts!!!!! I have wanted to try one for awhile. Most recipes l look at has cheese as a binder.
Glad you are humming along in your WOE! I know you had a great time with your SD!

Blue- I did laugh when I read your post about the movie and your hubs entranced by the movie. HUMMMMMMMM Could it be a young thing in a tight body suit, busting through walls and saving the world? Nah........ just for the action .......RIGHT......HAHAHA

I do have business cards already printed up. Got that done a month ago. I even have domain name- in case a some point I want a website. Health Warrior 1- I'm a fighter for health! Got to pass those out more. Would like to be in a more comfortable weight place- but I am moving slowly in that area.
How are things on your end?

Trig- I would think with the changing of the season you would have a ton to do on your farm! Enough to keep you busy. I know that fall - is harvest= work.
Happy to hear you and the kiddo seem to have a routine down! Blue hair and all!
Did you ever get rid of those fire ants?

Leeann- I read in your post that you would consider volunteering at the Ronald Mc Donald house. I encourage you to do that if you ever get free time! What an amazing place! I wish I could give back to them as well. They are so good to my kids- and have been a save haven for hundreds of families that are struggling with ill children.

So have you abandon your back yard? It is still nice enough to sit out back yet! How do you keep the mosquitoes though? They are out in droves right now.

Lori- Sounds like you are having a really great time! Can't wait to hear all about it.
-------------------------------------------
I am in solid PAIN! I feel every bit of my age.
So I fell, over the weekend. I had just moped and swept my floors. I then put on fuzzy socks and then played chase with Bella. I took a turn- my feet went one way and I body slammed the floor. Real smart huh!
So I have been super sore on my left side- THANKFULLY- nothing was broken, twisted- just bruised. So I decided that I would get a deep massage yesterday. I hurt more after the massage than from the fall!!!!

So the dude that gave my my 90 minute massage also works on the professional football team. So to say I can hardly move is an understatement- I PAID TO FEEL BEAT UP!!!!!!
But this will pass....... I sure could use a hot tube about now!

My eating has been ok. I have not been carbing it up. But dairy and portion control could be better. I have not been able to kick dairy to the curb. It tastes so good going in. Feels awful afterward.
Thank your lucky stars if it doesn't bother you!!!! Lucky dog!

I am taking in my big ball to work. It will feel better and better for me. Plus my hand weights. I was going to do that last week and just didn't. I feel like I leave everyday with arms full of stuff. My waters, books, sweater, walking shoes.

I am excited by all the new books that have come out lately. I am going to check out the library and just put my name on the list for some.

Gotta go- have a wonderful day.

Ava is doing well! All good here
  #95   ^
Old Tue, Sep-19-17, 04:36

BF:

KM sorry you are on such slow energy right now but if you get some adjustments you will probably bounce back!!
MIL is fine, doing very well so far. Recovered, but she now says without her gallbladder she is having food and bathroom issues...ugh, she will have to experiment on that one I guess.

Jaz, OW on that fall! I tell ya at our ages we can't fall anymore LOL We used to bouce, now we break and hurt I hope you feel better soon!! Health Warrior, what a wonderful name!!

Lori, so cool you are having fun! Traveling Lori! Ahh I envy ya my friend!!

Blue and Nicco, HI GUYS!

Nothing much doing
have to make hair cut appts for kiddo and me
have to hit store for 'her makeup' she needs
(yea another friggin' store today) but fast in and out but still ya know!!
doing this and that and always something to do huh...little things that drive ya mad lol

fab day all
  #96   ^
Old Tue, Sep-19-17, 06:34

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hi everyone!

Jaz- So sorry you fell! Ouch! And then you got beat up with a massage. I hate massages like that. I got one like that (my first massage ever) and I didn't go back for YEARS. Then I learned to ask for a Swedish massage and now I love them.
Glad AVA is doing well!

Trig- Re: the ACT. I bet she does great, especially if they score her in comparison to other kids her age. She is a smarty!
How can she need makeup already? Didn't you just her a very expensive boatload?

Re: Jeans/pants- my kids have all had issues with pants. They are weird. DD22 wears jeans now but wouldn't until late high school. She didn't like the way they feel. Both DS's avoid jeans. They both prefer khaki pants or shorts. It is really funny. DS15 won't wear jeans at all. I think he has one pair that I make him take/wear on mission trips.

Blue- I saw WW with my Dh as a favor to him - I'm not interested in movies like that. It was okay. I don't really get the appeal! You are good to your Honey, and he is good to you.

Lori- Glad you are having fun. Seems like there might be hurricane related weather stuff up there - who knew? I loved Maine so much. I can totally imagine spending a month there in the summers very happily. Very laid back vibe and friendly people.

KMom- Definitely want to hear your thoughts on the cauli crusts. I made that before, once, but it was a good bit of work. It would probably be easier now with the pre-riced cauli.
I hope your Dr appt goes well and you get some input re: your low heart rate.

•••••••••

Good morning, ladies, or should I say sleepy morning? I am having a bit of trouble adjusting so far this year. I could easily go back to sleep and that isn't really my jam.

Things are going well here. DS15 seems to really like being an only child. I wasn't sure what to expect but whatever it was, this is better than that. I'll take it!

Busy week this week, at least for me. Besides getting DS15 to school for band in the morning, I don't usually have to be anywhere very early. But this week I had an 8 AM meeting on Monday (so I just sat in the parking lot from 7:30-8 since I was already there), today I have MoW, tomorrow I have to have Sophie at the vet for her surgery at 8 and then I have to be at the school at 8:30 to volunteer for the school pictures (I get DS's free for doing that.) By Thursday I will be whipped!

I also moved DS's music lessons from 5 and 5:30 respectively to 7 for one and 8 for another, on two different nights. That is late for me! I like to be in my jammies well before that. I'll do it for a while and then ultimately I may force him to do both on the same night. I understand him not wanting to bc they are two different instruments and it can be hard to transition between them but I might do it to him anyway. lol

Driving him places is somewhat inconvenient, but at the same time it is giving us more face/talk time, which I do appreciate.

He said his first AP test was really hard- much harder than he expected, but we told him it would be, so at least he knows it wasn't just him. There is a very steep learning curve with that!

I think we might see DS18 this Saturday. We are in talks about meeting him at college to watch the UMD v UCF football game. That could be fun!
  #97   ^
Old Tue, Sep-19-17, 08:11

BF:

Nicco she used up that one tube of foundation fast but there is tons left in the tube, but ohhhh too hard for her to dig out LOL but I am making her HAHA I mean come on ya know....at 12 she has no concept of cost per item truly and I am now making that all painfully aware to her

I am the same on sleep. My sleep is off but I am not paying for it TOO bad right now but I don't want it to go off worse I am the same, once the eyeballs open I am out of bed, no way I can go back to sleep, never was that type...hubby can and I get jealous he can do that lol

I like the new stretchy jean material they come out with now.
the heavy levi type are too darn heavy anymore for me, which I lived in literally, even I know go for the new jean material and love it. I love the colors in those also.

I love reading your posts but the DS15 and DS18 and DD and DF and DS and GF and DH and all gets me confused sometimes HAHA Girl I don't know how you keep up some days

boy I am a morning gal. I want all appts and everything I have to done done by 10 am or I feel my day is shot. I was always that way being a fast morning person....gosh I need to learn to relax a bit HA
  #98   ^
Old Tue, Sep-19-17, 08:34

BF:
Progress:

"Hounding" my H2O buddies! Post your water for yesterday (Monday) if you remember. Please write the day first. Example:
Monday 6/6

Thanks!

Let's have a great water week!
  #99   ^
Old Tue, Sep-19-17, 18:08

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

Hi all,

I am once again, one pooped puppy. It is cray cray how busy I am and simultaneously how worried I am about money and our future plans. Monday and Tuesday have been 10 hour days. BUT, it is temporary, if raging.

So, just posting to let y'all know I haven't dropped off the edge of the earth, and to say I can read about y'all quicker than I can respond. Loving reading along and keeping up w/y'all. Want to respond in full but just cant right now.

On plan, Stan. And that will have to suffice for today.
  #100   ^
Old Wed, Sep-20-17, 04:57

BF:

Good Morning!

Still sore from massage/fall. I think more sore from massage. Urghhhh.....

Water was really good for me yesterday- 7/6. I am trying to flush the toxins out from the massage.

BLUE- sometimes we are all crazy busy and it is all ya can do to just say hi- but I am so happy you did. Keeps us from worrying! You just keep working! It's your season.

Trig- You are so right, can't be falling at our age. I truly got the message I'm not 20 when I smacked the floor!

So have you thought about some drug store make up. It's not all bad. I know that when I was out of a job for a minute I switched to some drug store stuff. I kept my Bare Minerals foundation, but mascara, lip, blush I got from the drug store. Saved me tones of $.
I still use Loreal Lipstick. I got stick on a color. Plus I wait until it goes on sale and get 2 of them- I pay about 7 bucks a tube.

So I was thinking about all your untamed energy- what about a CD you can do at home. Like a dance video- or work out one. There are tons to chooses from. And you can hit the shower when done and never leave your living room! Just a thought.
I bought 3 I am going to try. Two are cardio and the other one is a stretching one. Once I am not sore- I will break them out!

Lori- I know you are having a blast! See ya when you get back. We will want DETAILS!

Leeann- I thought I was the only one to want to be in jammies by 7! I bet you are going to give DS15 a drivers permit ASAP!!!
It is a good time for those face to face conversations. But man... All the running around.
Are you still doing MOW?
Whats for dinner? I need some dairy free ideas.
Had chicken wings for dinner last night.

KMOM- When did you say your doctors appt. is? I so hope you can this this worked out. What a stress to always have in the back of your mind A-FIB.
Water Monday- 7/6 .... Tue 7/6 .......
-----------------------------------------------------
I ran out of time-

I'm on point today- Still higher on the scale than I want to be. Still tweaking with the fat/protien ratio.
Work will be slammed through the end of the week- I just can't wait for Friday afternoon 4pm!

I have been really leaning on staying put for at least another year to re-evaul then. I have a VERY secure position and the country is in such flux. I need to look out for me. So I will do what I need to do.
And choose to be happy with my choice!

Have a great day all
  #101   ^
Old Wed, Sep-20-17, 05:52

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hi all-

Hitting the ground running today - gotta take Sophie in for her surgery and then be at the school at 8:30 for school pictures volunteering. Hopefully home by 1.
  #102   ^
Old Wed, Sep-20-17, 07:51

BF:
Progress:

Good morning!

Jaz: Sorry about your massage still hurting. I was hoping that maybe it would hurt at the beginning only...and then you would start to reap the benefits of it. I was hoping you would have been nice and relaxed. One time when I had a chair massage done in the mall, a teenager came up and tried to take over for the guy giving the massage. I think it was just done in fun, but the guy smacked the teen. I think he was just trying to protect me as his client. So I go from a deep, relaxed state of mind to...what just happened?!?!? I love my shoulders and neck rubbed. Will you try again and tell them to be more gentle? I think someone mentioned here a certain type of massage you can ask for that is more gentle.

Glad you are feeling peace about what to do as far as moving. And like you said...choosing to be happy with your choice.

Blue: Yikes! It seems kind of ironic to me that they want less of your work eventually, but are working your tail off now! But maybe it is because this is the busy season. Sometimes I wonder if they really wish they could keep you on, but finances are a problem. You might have shared something about that before.

Lori: Calling about my cruise today! Hope you are having a blast!

Trig: Love hearing stores about the kiddo! Yeah, that stretchy jean material is the best! Hard to believe we work those heavy Levi's in the past!

Nic: Hope things to well for Sophie today. Face/talk time is the best! Glad you are getting that with DS15. Hope it works out to see DS18 this weekend.

Me: I never heart from my EP's nurse yesterday. Will probably get a call. Doing OK. Just wishing I did not need to take these meds. But hey...I need to be overall thankful I am not dealing with something more serious. Always good to remember I need to be grateful for my life and how my basically my health is good.

I am so excited about getting my cauliflower crusts. I don't think you are allowed to share a website on here...so I will just tell you to google Cali'flour Foods. Then scroll down till you find their website. Please read the reviews if you get chance. I ordered a five pack. Free shipping that way. Kind of expensive...but oh the possibilities! Oh, and yesterday they had a special one day sale. I could have saved $15.00! But that would have been something I would do! Order more before I even taste it!!!! So decided to wait and make sure I love them.

K-Mom 10x4
  #103   ^
Old Wed, Sep-20-17, 07:54

BF:
Progress:

Water Hounds!

Monday: Jaz 7/6, Blue _/3, KMom 6/5
Tuesday: Jaz 7/6, Blue _/3, KMom 6/5

Good job, Jaz! Keep it going!

I am drinking five 10 0z. glasses of water a day. Easy way to count! Plus that puts me slightly over six eight oz glasses.

Blue...catch me up when you can. Just guess if you want to.
  #104   ^
Old Wed, Sep-20-17, 17:12

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

Hi all,

Jaz---ha, I use nothing BUT drugstore make up. Not that I haven't in the past dabbled with expensive brands. But to be honest, for me, none of them were worth it to me. I don't wear a ton of make up, no foundation, but do use under eye concealer.

(TIP: Best for that in the world, imo, is Pan Stick by Max Factor. Check it out on Amazon in different skin tints. Once you've oiled it up a bit with your finger oils, it glides on smooth, full coverage and never cakey. Use it in a few other choice spots too. It will cover almost any blemish or age spot. All for about $7. My mother used this for decades and passed it on to me. I would not be without it.)

I have never found a lipstick, mascara or blush that was better than what I can find in the drugstore despite paying a whole lot more for it. May take a bit of experimentation to find the right one, but it's there! This is an area I'm a not going to spend big money in because I've found I don't have to. LOL, love the discussions we get into here on all this stuff. We are all so different.

Think sticking where you are for another year is a very good idea. A lot can happen in a year, including making more new friends. It really takes awhile when you move somewhere and you know no-one. I know, I did that once too---here. It wasn't till I was in my third year here that I really felt like my social life was full and satisfying.

K-mom---I'll be very interested to hear what you think about the cauliflower crusts. Reviews on Amazon were mixed but generally positive. But yes, expensive, so they better be good! Can't wait to hear your verdict.

Have you ever read "The Seat of the Soul?" I'm reading it now bit by bit, here and there between other books. And many times while reading it I think of you and how you look at life, as you seem to do a lot of the good things the book talks about, naturally. If you haven't read it, I sure do recommend it.

Lori---can't wait to hear the details from your trip.

Nic---When the garage robot is done, would love to see a pix! Fun and interesting to hear how youngest son kind of likes being an only child, which is totally understandable as he came along last and has ALWAYS had to share you the most.

How goes it w/you on the woe? Have you used that Umami paste yet, and if so for what?

Trigger---haha, you like to be done by 10AM, and I'm just becoming able to talk at that time. Seriously I have to get up at least 2 hours before any morning appointment or I would appear like a zombie. LOL, hubby loves that and talks at me like crazy when I first get up because he knows I can't answer w/my usual opinions and snappy "I don't think that's going to happen" come backs.

K-mom---Wednesday water: 4/3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, thank the Goddess of "She can't take another day of it" for giving me all day to work at home, no make up, ridiculous hair, who cares and yipeeeeeee.

Did work a lot of the day, but it's all so different when I'm comfy at home and can just go about my business w/out politics or meetings. Got a lot done and don't feel stressed or tired. Love days like this. And I have one tomorrow too, and maybe Friday. Still work to do, but no where I have to be. Hope to catch up on all kinds of things I've been putting off around the house because I've been so busy.

Had 2 left over brats w/mustard on 'em for lunch. It was there, it was easy. Will drink more water tonight to try to staunch salt bloat. Having a cheeseburger on the NEW LC bread tonight. 18 NCs, no other carbs today, so that will be just fine.

Feeling good that I'm holding pretty well to 6/1 right now, all things considered, and even my 1 is not a binge of carbs, but rather one treat meal of some carbs. Still, I sure am becoming aware that even eating 6 days on plan, usually under 30 NCs a day, is not going to do any more than keep me where I am. Was a time I lost weight doing this. SIGH. Older you get gals, harder it gets.

Last edited by Blue52 : Wed, Sep-20-17 at 17:21.
  #105   ^
Old Thu, Sep-21-17, 04:47

BF:

Good Morning Ladies!

Lori- I see that the tropical storm is your way up the east coast. I am wondering if it is effecting you and your trip. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Blue- I wrote down your make up suggestion. I have a "age spot" I am always trying to cover up. You must be a through and through Amazon gal! Prime is losing money on you!!!!!

I appreciate your sharing about it taking 3 years to feel settled. Maybe I needed to hear that. I don't know If I have been in one place for that long since I have been divorced 9 years ago. I seem to have taken up the life of a gypsy of late- but ready to settle. But I too want a social life.

I also wrote down the name of the book you recommended. I might go get it at lunch time. I am finding it hard to find time to read lately. I have been tired- and Netflix seems to win.

I love those work from home days- I am going to ask my boss if I can work from home tomorrow. I need a pajama day. Lucky you to get 3 of them!
I know it takes more the older we get to get to a better weight. But if you feel good most of the time- and at least comfortable in your body, what is a few pounds. I have come to terms I will most likely not hit the size 6 again- but I would take a size 8 and be ok. I felt the best when I was that size. It's about what feels the best to us!

Trig- DONE BY 10?????? WTFudge...... are you kidding? I'm like Blue- don't talk to me for at least 2 hours the I first get up. Seriously. Most of the world isn't up by 10. However I have been getting up between 4:30- 5:00 EVERY MORNING I just get up- because my alarm goes off at 5:30 anyway. So I start my coffee and come here and type and wake up.
You all have become part of my morning routine now!

Have you thought about volunteering? I think you would be great maybe helping with the humane society or something like that. You have a love of animals. I would love to have time to do something like that!

I know you don't like shopping- so do you order everything off line too? I find wondering though stores relaxing. I love to browse though pretty things. I love a good book store too- could spend hours there.

Leeann- I agree please post a pic- when the robot done! I love you have such a creative young one!
How is the DS18 adjusting? Speaking of kids- how are the wedding plans going? Spring will be here before you know it!!!!!
Do you ever come to ATL. to see your mom?

KMOM- I have been chugging the water to clear up all the toxins from the massage. So interesting you were getting a massage and some kid wants to take over on you? That sounds a little creepy to me. Thankfully that didn't happen.
I happy that you have things so in perspective! I think that having a SD- has helped in that area. People that have special children are special too. They go through things most people just take for granted.
I have shared before - I have a cousin that has CP- she is wheelchair bound and is a total care person. My aunt is a true saint. I just don't know if I could have the type of life she has. I have the utmost respect for her. My cousin is mid 30's. She is unable to live in a group home. They tried it for a minute and she could not function- so they brought her home.
So I do understand how compassionate you are!

Water- yesterday 6/6
----------------------------------------------------
I had an interesting evening. We have a new supper club as BLUE calls them. It is a steak house that specializes in nothing but burgers and steak and a few sides.
So I decided I wanted to try a bunless burger and a side salad. OMG - really really really good. You really can tell a good burger when it isn't covered up with a bun.

So I was at the bar- eating, when a nice looking gentleman sat beside me. Long story short- he bought me a glass of wine and we ended up at a table for about an hour or so......
He is Canadian and is here for a couple days on business. He leaves Friday.

We had a delightful conversation. It was so interesting to listen to his perspective of America and politics. He said that his country is so connected to what we do here- because it affects them. It was interesting. I did most of the listening. The conversation then drifted to snow- and how funny it is that in the south that people here can't handle snow! I gave hime my card and he walked me to me car and that was that.
I did get a text from him before I went to bed that he would love to take me to dinner tonight- which I politely declined. I told him I already had plans, but thanked him for a delightful evening. So it was a nice ending. No hard feelings, and he will be on his way.

Today will be a fun one. We are having a surprise party for 3 staff members. People are coming in from all over the state for a meeting - that will turn into a baby shower for 2 and a retirement part for 1. I have ordered the catering, cakes, and have collected money and will decorate when I get into the office.

The food will be Chicken, steak, veggie kabobs, salad, and a tone of other sides I could careless about. I will have the steak and call it a day.

Ava is almost 3 pounds now and is doing great! My little guy though was rushed to the hospital via ambulance last night about 1 am- for croup. He is currently being admitted to Children's for a day or two.
Goodness that brings back memories of my Ds- he was asthmatic and was ALWAYS in the hospital when he was little.
My poor daughter- She is tired! She called me early 530 this morning to tell me. She doesn't want me to come as he is very contagious and is in good hands. I was slated to go to Greenville this weekend too. I will take a pass - But I know he is in good hands.
Thing is though DD can't go to the NICU- after being exposed.
So we just wait for the little guy to get better.

Gotta run- TOTALLY ON POINT TODAY!
Oh yeah- I feel AMAZING today! No pain and I feel really loose muscles. YAY!!!!!!
Closed Thread