Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Beginner/Low Intensity
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#31   ^
Old Thu, Apr-10-03, 21:38

Plan: atkins
Stats: 354/233/200 Male 5 ft 11 in
BF:YES
Progress: 79%

Thanks you guys...i think i might have to buy a firm dvd. step for 7 bucks at walmart huh. that's a good deal...they seem to be 20 bucks everywhere else.

Jon
Sponsored Links
  #32   ^
Old Tue, Jun-29-04, 12:14

Plan: none
Stats: 142/130/115 Female 5"3 inches
BF:
Progress:

Hey graphiste,
I hope you get this message!I am from Sh. Pk, just outside of Edmonton and have been searching the city trying to find "The Firm Body Sculpting System 2". I went to the Capilano Wal-mart and the lady there said they didn't or will ever have it. I looked on sites for Zellers and stuff. I eventually went to the "As Seen on TV" in Sh.Pk mall, but its going to be expensive (they have to order it for me). Where did you get your tapes? Your info. will help me greatly.
Thanx,
slnr
  #33   ^
Old Tue, Jun-29-04, 12:19

BF:
Progress:

Oh, and I can't use Ebay or anything as I don't have those card things (dont know what they are called) because I am only 16.

What do those sign things mean? Like a rice bowl or something? Just curious. I know it indicates how many posts you have sent, but I don't get what it means when they are side by side. Thx.
  #34   ^
Old Tue, Jun-29-04, 13:08
Registered Member

Plan: Metabolic Surge
Stats: 170/139/? Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slnr232
Oh, and I can't use Ebay or anything as I don't have those card things (dont know what they are called) because I am only 16.

What do those sign things mean? Like a rice bowl or something? Just curious. I know it indicates how many posts you have sent, but I don't get what it means when they are side by side. Thx.

It's an egg in a cup.

More posts = more eggs. More eggs, you start getting chicken legs. Etc etc...

NO RICE BOWLS FOR YOU! Not here, anyway!
Greetings!
  #35   ^
Old Tue, Jun-29-04, 14:36

BF:
Progress:

thanks.. now it makes sense
  #36   ^
Old Fri, Sep-24-04, 15:43
Registered Member

Plan: LC
Stats: 232/182/130 Female 5'6 inches
BF:
Progress: 49%

I recieved my Firm shipment today....and I ripped open the box..and got started on the total body sculpt....I hurt so bad:-P ...hahhahaha..my butt is suffering from fanny lifter fatique:-D
  #37   ^
Old Wed, Dec-08-04, 10:53

Plan: Own
Stats: 145/114/120 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 124%
Default I need some help

I just got the firm dvd's that came with the firm step, (my susan powter was getting too easy). I consider myself to be pretty coordinated, but I can't seem to keep up with it. They didn't explain the coreography at all and move from one thing to the next so quickly that I get lost. Has anyone else had this problem? I have heard great things about the results from the firm, but I get frustrated and always just throw in my susan powter...which again....is too easy. Any advice?
  #38   ^
Old Sun, Dec-12-04, 19:19

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 243/228/130 Female 5'2
BF:
Progress: 13%

Hello, everyone! I'm new here and so excited! My weight loss has been slow, and I KNOW I need to add exercise. I've already ordered a few Tae Bo DVD's (I did them years ago and loved them). But I've been reading the posts here and I'm really interested in The Firm! Is this good for beginners? I've not exercised in over two years (due to a car accident). But I remember seeing the infomericals and it looked like you get pretty good results from these DVD's.

Any help would be appreciated!
  #39   ^
Old Mon, Dec-13-04, 07:37

Plan: Own
Stats: 145/114/120 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 124%

Welcome! I'm fairly new as well! As you can see from my above inquiry, I have the Firm and I am trying to keep up with it. I am so used to my step program that my brain won't change so quickly. I'm having trouble following the steps and so I get too frustrated and stop, therefore getting nothing accomplished. I tried for about a half hour yesterday to learn the moves and I made a little progress, but they change so quickly and just shout out an order, so by the time you get one down, they're already on another one! Let me know if you have better luck!
  #40   ^
Old Tue, Dec-21-04, 07:55

Plan: atkins/Thurmond
Stats: 208/151.6/128 Female 5' 3"
BF:??/32.6%/25%
Progress: 71%

HI- I saw this thread and wanted to pop in to say I am also sooo addicted to the Firm. I am constantly on ebay finding new tapes to buy. I like some of the older ones better, but they are all great. I always sweat a lot and have seen some amazing results! I do sometimes get confused with the steps- I got an older one called fat blaster that has great cues and I don't get lost easily. Sometimes even on the ones I have done a lot I am looking at the screen like-what are you doing? I also had a hard time with the salsa sequence in Cardio scuplt for a long time- and if my exercise partner and I start talking at that part we are both lost!!