Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > General Low-Carb
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1156   ^
Old Sun, Feb-19-17, 17:44

Plan: Epi-Paleo/IF
Stats: 220/175/150 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 64%

Bacon and eggs.
Sponsored Links
  #1157   ^
Old Mon, Feb-20-17, 10:12

Plan: low carb
Stats: 171/125/145 Female 5'9
BF:
Progress: 177%

Meme- I'm jealous that you have a nice Chinese buffet. We have tons of great Chinese places, but the buffets are filthy and taste awful- vegetables are ancient, meat is chewy as rawhide, you will find hairs, etc.... Blech!

Mviesprite- I don't really follow recipes, I just kind of throw things together and peruse Internet for ideas once I have a new idea.
For the soup I used: about 1 c pumpkin, about 2 c milk sub (cashew- but you could sub water and cream. I just didn't have cream on hand), one bell pepper chopped up, garlic chopped, a packet of Splenda, some chicken bouillon, and thyme. Then I topped with the goat cheese once I was pouring it into a bowl.

Saturday night I didn't end up with Italian chicken and asparagus- but we did have crab cakes over beds of roasted lemon asparagus.

Then last night, we finally had the Italian chicken with roasted broccoli.

It was one of those weeks, that just didn't follow my plans but that was ok. I was still ON plan and we eventually ate everything threatening to turn!

oh, last night I later had a packet of justen's all natural pb (my blood sugar was looking threatening for a middle of the night low, so the extra fat/protein was a good call).

Tonight is shrimp fried cauli rice with bell peppers and edamame (and of course, an egg fried in). I have started throwing a packet of instant miso soup in, and the flavor is excellent!
  #1158   ^
Old Mon, Feb-20-17, 11:30
Forum Moderator

Plan: Paleo-ish
Stats: 165/151/145 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 70%

Today's a holiday*, so I'm doing a big cook-up this afternoon to save on the electricity cost, and we'll have easy food the rest of the week. Dinner will be pork tenderloin, one of my favorite easy meals that both of us like. I'll make either sweet potatoes or broccoli to go with it.

*"Family Day", a holiday invented just so people wouldn't have to go from the New Year to Easter with no three-day weekend.
  #1159   ^
Old Yesterday, 06:21

Plan: Suzanne Somers
Stats: 182.5/171.5/105 Female 5'
BF:Melting!
Progress: 14%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin120
Mviesprite- I don't really follow recipes, I just kind of throw things together and peruse Internet for ideas once I have a new idea.
For the soup I used: about 1 c pumpkin, about 2 c milk sub (cashew- but you could sub water and cream. I just didn't have cream on hand), one bell pepper chopped up, garlic chopped, a packet of Splenda, some chicken bouillon, and thyme. Then I topped with the goat cheese once I was pouring it into a bowl.

Thanks Robin! YUM

I've been eating the leftover Vegetarian Chili w/cheddar on top - can't get to the cooking this week yet...