Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Support Focus Groups > Confession Booth
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Fri, May-07-04, 20:44

Plan: Atkins, low cal
Stats: 150/116/117 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 103%
Default hadn't cheated in forever and then...

NO idea what came over me. ate a ton of sugar-free chocolate, and now feel like an absolutely horrible person. i can feel it sticking to my bones!! i hate myself for doing it. it was like a force bigger than me!

someone tell me it's going to be okay
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Fri, May-07-04, 21:50

Plan: Atkins - Low-Cal
Stats: 145/128/120 Male 67 inches
BF:10%/5%/2%
Progress: 68%

You'll be fine!!! I bet you don't even gain 1/2 a pound. If you do it will be water weight for sure and will fall back off. Just hop back on the LC wagon! DON'T give up. That's the worst thing you can do. Don't be mad at yourself, everything is going to be ok Just try harder when those cravings strike next time, you could always come here and chat with all of us to control those pesky cravings.
  #3   ^
Old Sat, May-08-04, 12:05
Registered Member

Plan: ??
Stats: 136/142/125 Female 5' 2"
BF:
Progress: -55%

OMG! was there a full moon last night? i picked up some "zero" carb chocolate chip biscotti at the grocery store yesterday. dear god, they were heavenly. anywho needless to say i scarfed the box. four hundred calories later i had the worst bout of diahreah in life (maybe an OK think since i've been a little constipated- myTOM). worst of all, no change on my ketosis strip this morning for the first time in three weeks. knocked me out of ketosis. dam those sugar alcohols!!!!!
it was a world class binge and my body punished me, but i've learned my lesson about these low carb frankenfoods. they are the snackwells of the 21st century. they will make me fat and they are full of terrible things the universe never intended for me to consume.
besides, one of the reasons i'm on this diet is because diabetes is epidemic in my family, in part becuase we have no control when it comes to sugary, bready things!