Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Closed Thread

#1   ^
Old Tue, May-24-05, 08:17

Plan: atkins
Stats: 283/283/250 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default Atkins Chicks

I saw a thread called south beach babes...and i figured we need one for us Atkins Chicks ....anyways this is is a place for all us atkins chicks to unite together, share tips, weight loss stories, ups and downs, encouragement and advice...its open to atkins newbies...and those more experienced ones....so whos with me!!!
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Tue, May-24-05, 08:40

Plan: ATKINS
Stats: 211/198/135 Female 63"
BF:
Progress: 17%

I'm in. All of us sexy Atkin's babes need a place to hang out too. Thanks for starting the thread.
  #3   ^
Old Tue, May-24-05, 08:44
LC Bridezilla

Plan: Atkins Maintenance
Stats: 122/99/105 Female 62 inches
BF:Who/Cares
Progress: 135%

Hey there, Nikki!!! What's up honey? You know I'll be checking in here from time to time too! The weather is crappy here today so I'm taking some time off from sunbathing to catch up on computer stuff.

Still maintaining, but have been eating some bad foods lately. Need to get back on that wagon!!!
  #4   ^
Old Tue, May-24-05, 08:48

BF:

hey chicas....thanks for joining me.....anyway i cant wait to be done with induction...the scale is acting as if it doesnt want to move..its driving me crazy.. and feel free to post great recipes as well too...i forgot to say that
  #5   ^
Old Tue, May-24-05, 09:00
WONJ #7Snoopy Lover

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 177/135/128 Female 5"4
BF:less than before
Progress: 86%

I am in!!! Mrs. Hot Atkin's Chick reporting for duty and I know Misskimbee and NKA will join us!!!!
  #6   ^
Old Tue, May-24-05, 09:12

Plan: My plan
Stats: 212/190/180 Female 62"
BF:go/n/down
Progress: 69%

I'm in!!! WoooHooo!
I am officially an Atkins Chick!
  #7   ^
Old Tue, May-24-05, 09:30

BF:

Ok chicas....well the thread is taking off so i figured we should post a little bit about ourselves...whatever you want to tell...so here i go

Names Ashley but i go by Nikki...im 18 yrs old starting school in sept...i currently am trying to get down to my goal of 165 and i hope to reach it by jan of next yr....i am really bad with taking vitamins in the morning....i love to go walking but havent been exercising right this week because i been in a funk.....i love shopping and i cant wait to fit into a size 10-12 I love meeting new people and i love to cook and try new twist on recipes so i will live for the recipes people post here....ok whos next (hands over the microphone)
  #8   ^
Old Tue, May-24-05, 09:43

Plan: ATKINS
Stats: 211/198/135 Female 63"
BF:
Progress: 17%

Hi, my name's LaVanda, but go by Vandi. I am 37, married, with 2 kids. A 15 yr old girl, Michele (Shelly) and a 10 yr old boy, Dylan. I work at a bank branch that has just been open a year and we are really slowwww. So I talk to you guys all day! My favorite things to do is motorcycle rides, boating, shopping when I have money (not very often) and riding bikes. I like to scrapbook but have a hard time finding the time to do it. I am working on getting my associates in science in Business Admin/Accounting. Next.

Hands microphone to.....
  #9   ^
Old Tue, May-24-05, 10:03
LC Bridezilla

Plan: Atkins Maintenance
Stats: 122/99/105 Female 62 inches
BF:Who/Cares
Progress: 135%

Okay, here goes...I'm Kryssi. I'll be 39 in September, have a fiance, Brad and a 17 yr old daughter, Erika and will also be starting school (again) to be a registered dietician thanks to this site. I found I love doing this!

Started LCing in Jan of this year and lost 20lbs in a month. Have kept that and a few more off for over 3 months now. I love indie movies, anything Star Wars, heavy music, camping, and dancing. Also LOVE to cook and am always trying LC versions of old favorites. I hope to publish a LC cookbook after I get my certification.

Who's next???
  #10   ^
Old Tue, May-24-05, 10:10
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 156/150/138 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 33%

Hi fello "chicks". I'm Ann. I'll be 36 yrs old in August and I'm married 14 yrs with 3 children. Kyle is 11, Jared is 9 and our Brianna (adopted with love from Korea) is 3. I am a stay at home mom who likes to run in my spare time (which there isn't much of!) I look forward to 'chatting' with you all.
  #11   ^
Old Tue, May-24-05, 10:30

Plan: Mod Atkins
Stats: 170/162/110 Female 5 ft
BF:
Progress: 13%

Hi Atkins Chicks , you can count me in too.
I'm Josephine , I'm going to be 36 in July, I'm married with no kids. But I have 3 cats & a new custom built house so soon I'll be getting a dog too. I'm a licensed esthetician. I have been doing Atkins 4 years this August. I started out at 130 3 months latter I reached my goal weight 110. Then I maintained for 3 yrs. then gained a few back. As a few of you already know.
My likes are music, cosmetics, comedys, the great outdoors and animals.

BTW, The M stands for Marie & K is for Koerner ( it doesn't stand for any type of cosmetic)

Josie
  #12   ^
Old Tue, May-24-05, 10:33

BF:

Ok hey welcome everybody so far...im glad you all could join us...well i kinda messed up a clean induction cuz i just had a LC ice cream sandwich....well cant beat myself up about it...hopefully i will just lose these last 3 pounds by friday
  #13   ^
Old Tue, May-24-05, 10:36

Plan: To Stay Sane
Stats: 275/239.4/224 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 70%

Hey! Christina here. I'll be 33 (gulp) in September. Not married but seriously involved (will he ever pop that damn question ) to Stephen for 5 years in June! Been doing Atkins since Jan '05 and for the past week and a half I've been doing a clean, strict induction and have lost 5 pounds and feel that if I can continue with a strict induction, will reach my ULTIMATE goal by my birthday!!! Though, I must say, will FREAK if I ever get to see 150 on the scale.
  #14   ^
Old Tue, May-24-05, 10:37

Plan: Mod Atkins
Stats: 170/162/110 Female 5 ft
BF:
Progress: 13%

Awe maybe you'll still lose 3 pounds. My frirst time doing Atkins I cheated several times & still lose weight this time around I can't.

Good luck.
Josie
  #15   ^
Old Tue, May-24-05, 10:41

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josiemk
Awe maybe you'll still lose 3 pounds. My frirst time doing Atkins I cheated several times & still lose weight this time around I can't.

Good luck.
Josie

Thanks i hope so too...but if not i still have til next friday..im just in a funk so i dont wanna do anything you know....dont wanna drink water...dont wanna exercise....all i wanna do is sleep and eat some cereal.....haha..but i gave up the cereal so thats out of the question...
Closed Thread