Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Atkins Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sat, Jan-18-03, 18:32
Registered Member

Plan: LC + LowER Cal (~1500)
Stats: 159/155/145?
BF:16%, goal 6-7%
Progress: 5%
Talking Back on Track!

Tomorrow I am getting back on track. Last week and this week i feel of the wagon because of tech week for a play (3 - 8pm rehersal everyday last week) and the yummy food provided (mac and cheese, high carb sandwiches, pizza.. the works). This last week, tech week of hmwk was done but I had TONS of hmwk... no joke. My Spanish teacher expected 2 short essays and 1 1500 word essay all due on the same day... and thats just spanish. I couldn't go through the tired phase i go through at the beginning of Atkins.
This weekend, starting tomorrow, I am getting on track for sure.
I need to look great for the beach in June!
I've discovered Atkins bread.... WOW. It is amazing for being low carb (3g of effect carb). I honestly cannot tell the difference. It even has those extra 4 carbs that I so desperatly need.
We had a huge surprise party for a friend last night. Because people are so healthy, all the cake and sweets disappeared. We were left with huge amounts of cheese, salami type meats, and vegies w/ dip. How cool is that?
I just got my dad to renew our membership to the YMCA -- another good thing.

All I need is a music player... my dad agrees to pay half of anything he approves of (ie - no motorcycles). With my money from being an extra in Dumb and Dumberer (also called Dumb and Dumber 2), I might get an Ipod.
In the meantime, I need to find some more good music.

I've made myself an exercise program. My goal is to get up a little earlier and walk for 30 minutes and walk after dinner for 30 minutes on most days. 2 days a week I will do weight training. On saturday I will do an Intense Aerobic workout to give my metabolism a kick in the a$$.

Yikes. I'm getting excited just talking about it!!! Tonight I am going to eat pasta for the first time in 4 months. It is amazing how excited I am about that .

Hope everything is going well for everyone else! Wish me luck!

Alex

PS - I'm going to start posting some names of cool international and US pop music if you are interested. Tell me what you think of it
Sponsored Links