Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Closed Thread

#181   ^
Old Mon, Jul-18-16, 20:33

Plan: hflc
Stats: 166/157/125 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 22%

[QUOTE=Just Jo]
Quote:
And happy Monday to you too!

I think it's awesome that you are going to experiment with portion control during the rest of your summer! You'll let us know how that works out for you, yes? B/c you know we wanna know and it could help some one else! So are you hungry when you overeat OP foods? Do you think it's a habit you can break if you're not really hungry?

Hi Jo, yes I think I can break the over-eating habit. Sometimes a giant steak or a mess of lamb chops is just "sooo good!" that I KNOW I eat after I am full. Not proud of it. I know I can do better.

When I was REALLY in the zone a year and a half ago, I remember conscientiously and deliberately eating only a reasonable sized amount of dinner, and then STOPPING, and instantly making a cup of coffee or tea (the caffeine doesn't bother me at night) and making sure I NEVER had seconds. I could drink my hot drink while DH and DD either finished eating, had seconds or ate dessert, and with my hot drink, I felt totally satisfied. Then, after about 30 minutes, sure enough...felt PERFECTLY satisfied and putting leftovers away was easy.

Tonight: success: 1 burger patty, some cheese and then, coffee!

Lately, I have just eaten as much as I want- LOTS - at dinner. So, it's time to focus on not doing that.

Quote:
B/c I know people who always eat a snack after dinner... I'm not saying that's you...but a lot of times our eating is more habitual than anything else...
I agree. DH is an after dinner snacker. Me, not so much, but I have done it. Mostly, I am talking about not eating such a HUGE dinner.

Quote:
So when I restarted this FINAL time, I had finally figured out that one of my many food related issues was/is I can eat all day long grazing on perfectly OP foods... so I started off 5 July 2013 eating only once a day. I've probably eaten one meal a day 99.9% of those over 1,100 days...
So cool you know what works for you.

Quote:
By eating all my carbs and kcals in one meal, I am able to manage another one of my food related issues. I try to eat no later than 2 hours before bed. If I eat any earlier, I have a tendency to be hungry before bed...but I don't eat. According to Fung in "The Obesity Code" what I'm doing is perfect to help "cure" my insulin resistance! Who knew?
Very cool.

Quote:
We all have to find what works for us as individuals and I know I've found what works for me!
Completely. absolutely and completely. YAY YOU!!!

Last edited by Jamackarch : Tue, Jul-19-16 at 11:59.
Sponsored Links
  #182   ^
Old Tue, Jul-19-16, 05:18
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamackarch
Hi Jo, yes I think I can break the over-eating habit. Sometimes a giant steak or a mess of lamb chops is just "sooo good!" that I KNOW I eat after I am full. Not proud of it. I know I can do better.

When I was REALLY in the zone a year and a half ago, I remember consciously eating a reasonable sized amount of dinner, and then STOPPING, and instantly making a cup of coffee or tea (the caffeine doesn't bother me at night) and making sure I NEVER had seconds. I could drink my hot drink while DH and DD either finished eating, had seconds or ate dessert, and with my hot drink, I felt totally satisfied. Then, after about 30 minutes, sure enough...felt PERFECTLY satisfied and putting leftovers away was easy.

Tonight: success: 1 burger patty, some cheese and then, coffee!

Lately, I have just eaten as much as I want- LOTS - at dinner. So, it's time to focus on not doing that.

I agree. DH is an after dinner snacker. Me, not so much, but I have done it. Mostly, I am talking about not eating such a HUGE dinner.

So cool you know what works for you.

Very cool.

Completely. absolutely and completely. YAY YOU!!!
Congrats on your successful dinner! But remember if you get hungry, it really is okay to eat. Dr. A says "Feed the Need" on page 31 of Diet Revolution 1972
Quote:
“When in doubt ~ EAT!”
Here's another thing that's worked brilliantly for me and I think Berni does the same thing.

I know exactly how much I am going to eat way before I actually eat it b/c I could seriously overeat ANYTHING OP!

During the school year, I cook my proteins on the weekend (chicken or fish, etc) and pack into serving size containers & freeze for the rest of the week. I still do a cook day during the summer, but it's any day of the week after a trip to the grocery store...

I've learned that being overly tired, overly stressed or overly hungry I can make some really bad food choices or eat too much of the OP foods... so knowing well in advance what I'll have for dinner just makes my life & staying 100% OP so much easier and stress-free.

As "Fat Jo" I felt like I spent an inordinate amount of time thinking about what my next carb "fix" would be...actually it was soooo bad that I'd still be face planted in a carb-age laden dish and I was dreaming of my next "fix"!

I don't spend time thinking about food any more since I know exactly what I am going to eat... I rotate between 3 or 4 different proteins and I always have a 100g (by weight) leafy green salad with home made vinaigrette every day!

I really do live the K.I.S.S thing (Keep It Simple, Stupid) with how I eat!

Here's a quote that defines perfectly how I feel about the foods I eat:
Quote:
A Buddhist “Before Eating” prayer that includes these words:

"By seeing this food as medicine, I will consume it without attachment or hatred, not to increase my arrogance, strength or good looks, but solely to sustain my life."

Posted by Jean (cotonpal) in thud123’s Journal on 9 Jan 2016
BTW: I DO what I get to eat that keeps me healthy and at a "normal" body weight! I don't miss the foods that made me sick in mind, body and soul!
  #183   ^
Old Tue, Jul-19-16, 10:09

Plan: Atkins 72 induction
Stats: 225/125/125 Female 5"8
BF:
Progress: 100%

Hello Warriors,
I hope everyone is having a great on plan day!

Judi, the NSV mean more than the scale which can be very stubborn. So happy you are seeing a recomposition of you body.

Jams, I can totally over eat 100% on plan food. I also have to feel full or I just am hungry and can't fill the void. So I only eat once a day after I get off work. I also do like Jo and pre-cook all my foods on the weekend. Put it into portion container and eat on that all week. This helps me to not over eat😀👍.
Jo, hello Yepper you are exactly right I precook on weekends and portion out all week. I cooked extra last week since I was gone a couple of days so I
Am good till later this week.

Have a spectacular day warriors and take care of you!
  #184   ^
Old Tue, Jul-19-16, 12:51

Plan: Keto Low Carb
Stats: 317/280/200 Male 66 Inches
BF:
Progress: 32%

Hi Everyone

I am now just East of Albany, NY at my son's home. Arrived last evening after a great trip from Florida visiting friends in South and North Carolina. I brought my motorcycle with us and plan on some great rides with my son and grandson. You may remember that my son and grandson decided to try Atkins after observing my loss. Well my Grandson is down 75 pounds since he started at Thanksgiving. At that time he was 460 pounds. He is in love with this way of eating. My son, unlike my grandson has an occasional cheat but is down a respectable 50 pounds in that same time period. I decided that now was not the time to talk to him about the cheats in view of his success. I sure do not want to demotivate him at this time.

I have reached the 90 pound loss and have been spot on with no cheats or excuses since I started this way of "LIFE" on April 19, 2015. For me this is my forever lifestyle and I am very happy with it.

On Sunday I rode my bike with a Shriners Motorcycle Club in Buffalo, NY afterward they had a picnic at a members house. She made fabulous looking homemade pies and sat them on the table in front of me. I had told her I was on Atkins and said jokingly you had to set them in front of me?
Actually I did not mind. I have reached the point quite a while ago that being confronted with carbage no longer bothers me whatever.

It is the same as I experienced when I stopped drinking and joined a certain 12 step program. My friend in North Carolina was my original sponsor and I celebrated my anniversary on 12 July at a meeting with him. He presented me with my 40 year medallion. Time sure flies.

Tomorrow, July 20th will be my 72nd birthday that I plan to celebrate with a motorcycle ride followed by a nice steak at the Texas Road House surrounded by my family. It doesn't get any better than this.
  #185   ^
Old Tue, Jul-19-16, 12:54
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins '72
Stats: 265/165/145 Female 66 inches
BF:
Progress: 83%

Just checking in. Summer, so I try to spend as much time outdoors as possible, which leaves little computer time...which is ok. Starting to get my energy back after my surgery. Had a food slip up Friday night...havent done that in a long time. But I'm sad I went down that road. Back on plan, and hoping the instant weight gain won't take more than 2 weeks to leave. We'll see. Leaving for vacation today...lc foods packed. Warrior on!

PS Jo, glad you liked Obesity Code!
  #186   ^
Old Tue, Jul-19-16, 15:24

Plan: Keto
Stats: 190/155/145 Female 5ft 3.5 in
BF:
Progress: 78%

Good afternoon Warriors;

Just got back from my 2 mile walk. Not doing too bad.
It's cloudy and kind of humid today. It was perfect weather for my walk.

Last night I had 2 hamburg patties and salad. This morning I had my BPC,and a couple strips of bacon. Not sure about dinner tonight.

I'm thinking of going to Michigan and visiting my Aunt. Haven't been back for several years.

Everybody has been known to slip up Laurie. The trick is to go right back on plan. You are doing good.

Congratulations Larry on your 90 pound weightloss!! You are a great example for your son and grandson.

it's cool that you have been at this long enough that you know what works for you Jo you are an inspiration to all of us.

Have a great OP day,

Peace and Blessings;
  #187   ^
Old Tue, Jul-19-16, 15:47
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie2014
Hello Warriors,
I hope everyone is having a great on plan day!
Hiya, Berni!

And yeppers I'm having my usual OP day! I wouldn't have it any other way and NEITHER would you!
Quote:
Jo, hello Yepper you are exactly right I precook on weekends and portion out all week. I cooked extra last week since I was gone a couple of days so I
Am good till later this week.

I think there's only ONE thing that you and I do differently concerning our incredible LC WOE and that would be me using artificial sweeteners.

We both only eat one time a day, we both do a leafy green salad and we keep our proteins choices very simple and limited. I do about 4-4.5 carbs a day unless I don't eat my leafy green salad then it's only 1 carb for my almond milk!

My kcals are generally around 600 daily depending on my protein b/c I don't add extra FAT to anything. Every blue moon I get a craving for a little more meat and it will bump my kcals to about 700-800 for that day. But that's a rare occasion for sure, like once every couple of weeks if that often.
Quote:
Have a spectacular day warriors and take care of you!
Thanks and you too dear friend!
  #188   ^
Old Tue, Jul-19-16, 16:09
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry H
Hi Everyone
Hey so good to see you, Brother Larry!
Quote:
I am now just East of Albany, NY at my son's home. Arrived last evening after a great trip from Florida visiting friends in South and North Carolina. I brought my motorcycle with us and plan on some great rides with my son and grandson. You may remember that my son and grandson decided to try Atkins after observing my loss. Well my Grandson is down 75 pounds since he started at Thanksgiving. At that time he was 460 pounds. He is in love with this way of eating. My son, unlike my grandson has an occasional cheat but is down a respectable 50 pounds in that same time period. I decided that now was not the time to talk to him about the cheats in view of his success. I sure do not want to demotivate him at this time.
So happy that you made it safely to Albany!

WOW oh WOW Huge Congrats to your son and grandson for their successes in following in your footsteps!

How totally fab-tastic is that! Huge Congrats to you too for leading by example, you ROCK, Larry!

They always say ACTIONS speak LOUDER than Words...

I agree with you about not wanting to "demotivate" your grandson with his occasional cheats. Maybe the excellent example you and your son exhibit of "no cheating ~ ever" will rub off on your GS too!
Quote:
I have reached the 90 pound loss and have been spot on with no cheats or excuses since I started this way of "LIFE" on April 19, 2015. For me this is my forever lifestyle and I am very happy with it.
HUGE Congrats on your 90 lbs ↓ DOWN and gone 4ever! Woot! Woot!

To say that you have been cheat free the entire time is totally SPECTACULAR!

Side Note: Wish I could undo my Big Fat Infamous Thanksgiving Fiasco of 2013... a story for another time... Naw, it was a learning experience and I learned my lesson well!
Quote:
On Sunday I rode my bike with a Shriners Motorcycle Club in Buffalo, NY afterward they had a picnic at a members house. She made fabulous looking homemade pies and sat them on the table in front of me. I had told her I was on Atkins and said jokingly you had to set them in front of me?
Actually I did not mind. I have reached the point quite a while ago that being confronted with carbage no longer bothers me whatever.
Way to STAY Warrior Strong, Dude! But I KNOW exactly what you mean about "being confronted with carb-age and it no longer bothering you!" That's a remarkable place to be!
Quote:
It is the same as I experienced when I stopped drinking and joined a certain 12 step program. My friend in North Carolina was my original sponsor and I celebrated my anniversary on 12 July at a meeting with him. He presented me with my 40 year medallion. Time sure flies.
WOW HUGE Congratulations on 40 years of sobriety!
Quote:
Tomorrow, July 20th will be my 72nd birthday that I plan to celebrate with a motorcycle ride followed by a nice steak at the Texas Road House surrounded by my family. It doesn't get any better than this.
Happy B'day, Larry!

Wishing you all the best on your special day and enjoy your steak at the Texas Road House!
  #189   ^
Old Tue, Jul-19-16, 16:14
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauriSinge
Just checking in. Summer, so I try to spend as much time outdoors as possible, which leaves little computer time...which is ok. Starting to get my energy back after my surgery. Had a food slip up Friday night...havent done that in a long time. But I'm sad I went down that road. Back on plan, and hoping the instant weight gain won't take more than 2 weeks to leave. We'll see. Leaving for vacation today...lc foods packed. Warrior on!

PS Jo, glad you liked Obesity Code!
Wow it's gonna take you 2 weeks to lose the lbs you gained from a one day cheat? Wow... hope it doesn't take that long...

You're back on plan and seriously, that's the most important thing!

Have a fun vacation and safe travels! WTG with packing the LC foods!
  #190   ^
Old Tue, Jul-19-16, 16:20
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmh6251
Good afternoon Warriors;

Just got back from my 2 mile walk. Not doing too bad.
It's cloudy and kind of humid today. It was perfect weather for my walk.
That's great about your 2 mile walk, I know you suffer from arthritis. Does going LC help with that??
Quote:
Last night I had 2 hamburg patties and salad. This morning I had my BPC,and a couple strips of bacon. Not sure about dinner tonight.
Your food sound totally 100% OP, WTG, Judy! Woot! Woot!
Quote:
it's cool that you have been at this long enough that you know what works for you Jo you are an inspiration to all of us.
Thanks for your kind words, girlie!

BTW, Imma just being me!

I think we're super lucky to have other "maintainers" in our ranks as well: De and Berni!

It's one thing to SAY how well an LC WOE works ~ it's another when you have people that are living the dream by getting to their personal goal weights and maintaining it!

B/c at the end of the day, we all wanna be Warrior members of TEAM 5%! Woot! Woot!

#191   ^
Old Tue, Jul-19-16, 16:25
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Question

Hey I wonder where the heck Karen is? I haven't seen hide nor hair of her since Sunday....

Hope she and her family are well....

I know De hasn't posted since Sunday either...but we email back and forth couple of times a day.... so I know she's doing well!
  #192   ^
Old Wed, Jul-20-16, 04:49

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

I'm here All is cool JO.

Had to take mom to the ER but ALL IS FINE. She said at 88 she leaves nothing to chance now!!

Tony's mom is having surgery on aug 5 for a hole in her eye. What the? never heard that one before.

I have been just on the run it seems from sun up to sun down.
Computer time is when I have energy leftover, it seems lately I am getting run down LOL but all is good!!

Happy B-day Larry! wonderful post and great to hear from you and everyone is well and all is good in your world!!

HI EVERYONE!!

On plan and just cruising it along. no gains, but no losses either but NO gains means alot to me. Like mentioned before I will tackle the lbs. off again full steam when I get my act together and don't seem so rushed on everything....but of course I don't want to excuse away the time in a way either, I could do both, but I kinda don't want too LOL

but so far so good.

simple food and easy to prepare is best for me. today is tuna/mayo later and a small ribeye. I usually eat one meal a day now. Will eat my tuna and then about 1/2 hr later will fry up my ribeye. I just feed the family on a whole different schedule. It is seeming to work well now. I used to get fuzzed in the brain cooking (it seems--ALL the time) for them, but now I am into a pattern of 'just feed them' and do my own thing. took a while to get comfortable in that pattern but lately it is just easier now.

so off I go to get ready to hit the road. bank and post office and a few other things.
  #193   ^
Old Wed, Jul-20-16, 05:47
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirrlly
I'm here All is cool JO.
Awww there you is!

You know I worry when I don't see you post!
Quote:
Had to take mom to the ER but ALL IS FINE. She said at 88 she leaves nothing to chance now!!
Bless her heart! And I agree, you can't leave anything to chance... So glad to hear she is well!
Quote:
Tony's mom is having surgery on aug 5 for a hole in her eye. What the? never heard that one before.
Best Wishes & a speedy recovery to your MIL on her upcoming surgery. Wow, I've never heard that either... a hole in the eye, huh? So I Googled it of course! Here's what I found:

https://nei.nih.gov/health/macularhole/macularhole

Sounds like her upcoming surgery will improve her vision, so it's a very good thing!
Quote:
I have been just on the run it seems from sun up to sun down.
Computer time is when I have energy leftover, it seems lately I am getting run down LOL but all is good!!
I knew you were über busy with the "man-cave" renovations of the ole barn! And I hear you on being "run down" especially with the heat & humidity I'm sure you all have over on that side of the US!
Quote:
On plan and just cruising it along. no gains, but no losses either but NO gains means alot to me. Like mentioned before I will tackle the lbs. off again full steam when I get my act together and don't seem so rushed on everything....but of course I don't want to excuse away the time in a way either, I could do both, but I kinda don't want too LOL
Being OP is a wonderful thing, Karen so don't discount that AT ALL! That's the only way to be successful as you well know.

I think it's terrific that you are not stressin' or whinin' about losing the last few lbs to goal. You are absolutely correct NO LOSE/NO GAIN is really awesome! As long as you're happy that's all the really matters! Looks like you know what you'll have to do to stay in maintenance b/c you seem to be practicing that now!
Quote:
but so far so good.

simple food and easy to prepare is best for me. today is tuna/mayo later and a small ribeye. I usually eat one meal a day now. Will eat my tuna and then about 1/2 hr later will fry up my ribeye. I just feed the family on a whole different schedule. It is seeming to work well now. I used to get fuzzed in the brain cooking (it seems--ALL the time) for them, but now I am into a pattern of 'just feed them' and do my own thing. took a while to get comfortable in that pattern but lately it is just easier now.
Sounds like you've found what works for you and your family! That's great! WTG!

Seriously, I think a lot of us used to eat "habitually" (i.e., by the clock) and once we start eating when we are truly hungry, our habit to eat changes completely!

I eating once a day... it sure works for me and I know it works for Berni too!

And that's the beautiful part of our incredible WOE, you have to work it to fit your needs/wants and it still WORKS brilliantly to help us lose the weight and improve our HEALTH!
Quote:
so off I go to get ready to hit the road. bank and post office and a few other things.
Have a super duper terrific HUMP Day, Karen and Keep Fighting the Good Hard Fight b/c You're WORTH IT!
  #194   ^
Old Wed, Jul-20-16, 07:15

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Thanks Jo...being on plan and maintaining IS a walk on the maintenance side even if I haven't hit my goal number yet...and I WILL for sure LOL

thanks for looking that up. no idea on MIL's eye cause she tells us nothing....just hits us with 'I gotta' or 'this is happening' and WHAM we get into a fix--fixing her She will be here for a few days (or more) to recoup since Tony's Dad passed years ago so we gotta be the rehab/recoup center for her. those days with her, hmm, well I will try to be on best behavior but I have to say she drives me nuts most times. MILs are like that I guess HA but she is nice tho!!

I agree with you about 'eating on the clock habit'. I was that...it was like, wake and BE SURE to eat and then 'lunch TIME' came at work and ya went our and ate, then home to eat again and 'snacky munchy' time was at night (which packed on my pounds for sure )

so glad to be off that clock!!!!

posting will be sketchy on how all this goes down. I leave friday for 4 day trip (got food handled on that!)

then home and MIL surgery and who knows HA

but I am around for sure and glad you are checking on me. this thread is SUPER important to my survival and accountability for staying on plan!!

Hope all is going well for you also. this heat is a rough one this year. I loved the lower 90s, but this into the 100s are rough but heck, they beat the snow
  #195   ^
Old Wed, Jul-20-16, 07:38
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirrlly
Thanks Jo...being on plan and maintaining IS a walk on the maintenance side even if I haven't hit my goal number yet...and I WILL for sure LOL
Exactly! So I think you'll have NO worries or problems staying in maintenance when you finally hit your goal weight!

Dr. A did say that what we ate to lose the weight shouldn't be that different from what we eat to maintain that loss:
Quote:
Diet Revolution 1972 pg 263

The best decision is probably to stay pretty much on the very low carbohydrate diet on which you lost; only now you can feel free to deviate in small ways.
I'm sure it meant deviate by trying out different veggies like De has been able to do and maintain her weight loss!

Edited to add: But since you're 99.9% ZC anyways... you won't be adding many more veggies at all!
Quote:
thanks for looking that up. no idea on MIL's eye cause she tells us nothing....just hits us with 'I gotta' or 'this is happening' and WHAM we get into a fix--fixing her
My pleasure on looking it up... I had to find out what that meant!

That's kinda cool that she doesn't burden you with her issues... but only asks for help when she really needs you, IMHO for what it's worth!
Quote:
She will be here for a few days (or more) to recoup since Tony's Dad passed years ago so we gotta be the rehab/recoup center for her. those days with her, hmm, well I will try to be on best behavior but I have to say she drives me nuts most times. MILs are like that I guess HA but she is nice tho!!
My ex-MIL was a piece of work... she was the epitome of horrible MILs. I'm just glad she isn't my MIL any more!
Quote:
I agree with you about 'eating on the clock habit'. I was that...it was like, wake and BE SURE to eat and then 'lunch TIME' came at work and ya went our and ate, then home to eat again and 'snacky munchy' time was at night (which packed on my pounds for sure )

so glad to be off that clock!!!!
OMG, Karen you aren't and weren't the ONLY ONE! We've become a nation of eaters... now it's like Breakfast, mid morning snack, lunch, mid afternoon snack, dinner and after dinner snack... Holy CRAP people are seriously eating 6 or MORE times a day... I've noticed that with my students years ago... it's NOT healthy at all. Kinda explains the obesity problem in the US and around the world for sure especially since most of the foods/snacks are high-processed toxic carbs to the MAX!!
Quote:
posting will be sketchy on how all this goes down. I leave friday for 4 day trip (got food handled on that!)

then home and MIL surgery and who knows HA

but I am around for sure and glad you are checking on me. this thread is SUPER important to my survival and accountability for staying on plan!!
It's all good, Karen... at least we know that if you're not around it's due to your vaca and/or your MIL! Just take care of YOU too!
Quote:
Hope all is going well for you also. this heat is a rough one this year. I loved the lower 90s, but this into the 100s are rough but heck, they beat the snow
Everything is super duper terrific! 2.5 more weeks off then school starts again! Yeeeeeeeeha!!!! Looking forward to another fab-tastic school year for sure! I can retire in May if I wanna...but naw... I have way too much fun doing what Imma doing and I am way tooooo young to retire, IMHO!

Our heat isn't as bad this week; mid to low 90s (humidity in the single digits) compared to last couple of weeks where temps were around 105!

Last edited by Just Jo : Wed, Jul-20-16 at 07:39. Reason: Option M: More to say of course! HA!
Closed Thread