Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6   ^
Old Wed, Jan-17-18, 05:58

Plan: Under 50 grams
Stats: 190.2/182.0/147 Female 5'4.5"
BF:
Progress: 19%

Wow, that just plain, excuse the wording "sucks" (my mother hates that word, thus the apology before I posted it).
Thank the heavens you knew what was going on and in the end didn't end up with a big fee too. You go girl, calling them and straightening it out! Proud friend moment.
Holy, Moly water, you are talking to a girl that understands, came down last May to my water tank fully leaking, half the basement and it smelled like a sauna. We are two of a kind, turn off water, find source, be the little boy with the finger in the dam and keep pushing till we find a fix.
I can see you, woman! speeding through your thoughts, moving into action, good job on not kicking your door on the way back in the house. I might have done that out of pure frustration!!!!
The cookies isle and good self talk. OH MY GOOD HEAVENS! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

YOU have just proven to all of us that IT can be done, ONE can deal with everything life can throw at us, like the universe saying are you serious this time? Really? I am going to throw this all at you at once and if you make it through you will finally realize YOU are able to do it!

So proud of you Susan....truly very proud of you. Thank you for sharing and proving to us all that is can be done.