Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > CAD/CALP
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#46   ^
Old Sun, Feb-24-02, 10:32
Registered Member

Plan: CAD
Stats: 194/189/120
BF:
Progress: 7%

Did great yesterday... Saturday. I did that Denise Austin Pilates video... OMG kicked my butt. I think that since I have been at the smae weight for three days that I am going to forgo the toning and go with the cardio stuff for awhile. See if that helps lose some fat and then I will go back to the toning.

ICON: I so understand what happened to you. Once you start those carbs you can't stop yourself. It is like carbs are drugs for us and why this diet is a God send. Don't beat yourself up about losing it, just jump right back on and start again today. You can do it! One cheat won't hurt you too bad it is the continual cheats that get us in trouble.

I am going to start a new week today, Sunday, if that is okay. I fiigured it would be easier than going in to five pages of messages. I hope you all don't mind!
Sponsored Links
  #47   ^
Old Sun, Feb-24-02, 14:03

Plan: SOUTH BEACH
Stats: 151.2/146/135
BF:
Progress: 40%
Default FIT TO BE TIED

I AM SOOOOO PISSED OFF TODAY. TOTALLY PISSED OFF BY THE DAMN WEIGH IN. NO CHANGE SINCE MONDAY. CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS ~#!%*~!#. SURE I AM DOWN 2 FROM LAST SUNDAY, BUT IF I AVERAGE MY WEIGHTS, I'M DOWN 1 FROM LAST WEEK. I POUND. WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THAT. I KEEP FEELING LIKE THIS IS JUST NOT WORKING FOR ME. I SEEMED TO LOSE WEIGHT FASTER ON REGULAR DIETS. FIGURED THIS WOULD BE A LITTLE FASTER. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON. I DO HAVE THE PMS. NO WONDER I WANT TO KILL SOMEONE RIGHT NOW.
I WILL STAY FOR ANOTHER WEEK AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.
THEN I MAY HAVE TO CHANGE COURSES. I FEEL LIKE I SHOULD BE DOWN AT LEAT 5 POUNDS ALREADY. THIS WAS THE THIRD WEEK. FIRST WEEK I WAS 143 AVERAGE. I REALLY WAS NOT GOOD ON THE FIRST WEEK. SECOND WEEK I WAS 144 AVERAGE. THIS WEEK 143 AGAIN. SO I HAVE REALLY LOST NOTHING. AAAHHHHHHH!!!!

I AM ABOUT TO LOSE IT. BUT I'LL STICK TO IT. I HEAR ALL THESE PEOPLE LOSING 2-3 POUNDS A WEEK. MY MENUS ARE GOOD I THINK. I WILL CUT OUT THE LOW CARB BARS. I HAVE COFFEE AT THE REWARD MEAL. I WONDER IF IT'S HURTING ME.

ANY IDEAS ANYONE??? I AM ABOUT TO LOSE MY SANITY.
  #48   ^
Old Sun, Feb-24-02, 14:25

Plan: SOUTH BEACH
Stats: 151.2/146/135
BF:
Progress: 40%
Default NEW THREAD

HEY GUYS, AMYJEAN STARTED A NEW THREAD. SO REPORT THERE SOLDIERS.