Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Support Focus Groups > Confession Booth
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Mon, Feb-04-02, 09:42

Plan: Zone
Stats: 165/163/145
BF:
Progress: 10%
Unhappy Superbowl!

Well, I blew it yesterday! I had all my meals planned out-I find this helps me not cheat. Then a friend called and said that we were going to have a get-together for a co-worker who was leaving (with pizza). I thought, no problem-I'll make that my RM. So, I had pizza and coke. Then a little later (more than an hour) after that, while watching the Superbowl I had some of the chips and cheese dip that my (skinny) husband was eating! Grr. Ususally I don't have to eat what he does, but it was very yummy! I should have had it with celery instead of chips, but I just didn't want to. Oh well, today is another day! Onward.....

-animaldoc
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Feb-04-02, 15:57

Plan: mostly paleo
Stats: //
BF:also don't care
Progress: 100%

I had half-expected your post to start out, "I'm a Rams fan and..." Glad it wasn't self-medicating the depression, in your case!

Yeah, skinny husbands...ain't it a wonder to watch them pack the food away?

You're right, nothing for it but to get right back on track immediately. Even one "cheat" per month won't slow you down too badly...but one a week starts making a noticeable difference, it seems.

Hang in with us, doc! You'll do it!
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Feb-05-02, 11:32

Plan: Zone
Stats: 165/163/145
BF:
Progress: 10%
Smile Thanks!

Thanks for the encouragement! Feeling better since I stayed on track yesterday and today....

I keep remembering my goal is to wear my cute outfit when I go home at Easter-it used to fit! And not that long ago either......

Thanks again!
-animaldoc