Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#91   ^
Old Wed, May-07-03, 23:28

Plan: LC (Began 0/0/00)
Stats: 00/00/00 Female 0 ft 0in
BF:--/--/--
Progress: 5%
Default Hello !!

Do you mind if I ask which part of Kentucky you are from?

I'm from Henderson. Have you heard of it?

Theresa
Sponsored Links
  #92   ^
Old Mon, May-12-03, 15:33

Plan: My own
Stats: 340/340/180 Female 5' 10"
BF:way/too/much
Progress: 0%
Cool Making it Real

Here is my commitment - I Nicole, otherwise known as Wolfiesask, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend, in fitness and in health - Nicole

Wow - very moving to put it in an official post. I'm honestly hoping to be past TD's before a year is up but will remain to deliver support and encouragement!

Hope you're all having a decent Monday. I got my monthend done!!!!!!!!

Nicole
  #93   ^
Old Tue, May-13-03, 09:52

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 240/184/140 Female 5ft 4 inches
BF:lost track
Progress: 56%
Default Should have done this sooner!

I, Tanya A.k.a Tgill32177,
Pledge to be an active member,
participant, friend, listener, supporter
of the TDC from this day forward!
  #94   ^
Old Wed, May-14-03, 07:15
90 Days at a Time

Plan: Glycemic Load
Stats: 426/405.2/326 Male 74 in.
BF:
Progress: 21%

Hmmmm...great idea. This is one more bit of motivation (and I can use ALL I can get!)...and could be the one that keeps me honest and on-track with this WOE.

Here is my commitment - I, MisterE, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.

5/14/03
  #95   ^
Old Thu, May-15-03, 14:24
Registered Member

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 293/281.5/160
BF:
Progress: 9%
Default I will make the committment!

This is a wonderful idea....I am ready to do this for life!!!

I MJ, otherwise known as mwallace29, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.

In my heart I know I need to make this committment and I think putting down here will be a tremendous help....thanks to all the wonderful people on these boards.
  #96   ^
Old Fri, May-16-03, 13:33
Pending Member

Plan: Dr. Atkins
Stats: 328/287/140 Female 67"
BF:53.45%
Progress: 22%
Smile One Year

Well I too am willing to give it a shot.

I made a commitment to myself to loss the weight. I hope that this site and the many forums will help and encourage me to stay on track.

#97   ^
Old Tue, May-20-03, 12:16

Stats: 312/299/140
BF:
Progress: 8%
Red face My pledge

Hello everyone. I am 30 yr old F in Mississippi.I started atkins May 1 2003 at a whopping 312 lbs..As os May 19 I hit 299...yaaaaa under 300..I have made a commitment to floow this thru until I see 140 and for life.So I will make my commitment to this group to be here for one yr to chat encourage or just be a friend to all my fellow lc friends....Talk to everyone soon...Christy also known as ladynsouth
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chris&christy.jpg (19.8 KB, 16 views)
  #98   ^
Old Tue, May-20-03, 20:52

Stats: 437/???/200
BF:69%
Wink Christy........

Hi There and Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!! Good to see you here. Great for you, under the 300lbs. mark. Yeh!!!!!!!!! Hope to see you start a journal and put your foods and thoughts down to share with everyone. I invite you to stop by my journal anytime you want. Hope to see you around soon...Celina
  #99   ^
Old Tue, May-20-03, 22:02

Plan: moderate - BFing
Stats: 247.5/195/150 Female 66 inches
BF:preg/curr/goal
Progress: 54%

So is everyone who posted here still here?? Do we have to look through all these journals to find out what you're doing?
  #100   ^
Old Thu, May-22-03, 08:29

Plan: atkins
Stats: 277/277/150 Female 5'6"
BF:

I am new here, but I would love to be included in this. So here we go.

So here is my commitment - I Lesli, otherwise known as bobbeesldy, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Lesli
  #101   ^
Old Sun, Jun-01-03, 15:15
Registered Member

Stats: 320/280/150 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 24%
Default I wanna join!

I Tara, otherwise known as Dewdropt, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.
  #102   ^
Old Mon, Jun-02-03, 09:47
Registered Member

Plan: My own LC plan
Stats: 303/224/110 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 41%

I Robin, otherwise known as Anemone, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.

Through eggs and chicken legs, I'm stayin!

#103   ^
Old Thu, Jun-05-03, 06:57

Stats: 230/209/130
BF:
Progress: 21%
Smile MY PLEDGE

My commitment: I Lorilynne, promise to stay on the forum for one full year, in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the lo-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all this-I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye(death preluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend Lorilynne.
  #104   ^
Old Thu, Jun-05-03, 08:03

Stats: 278/204/145 Female 64
BF:
Progress: 56%
Wink A little late, but here it is

Here is my commitment - I Kathryn, otherwise known as alighterme, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend, in fitness and in health - Kathryn

Thanks to all who support this wonderful forum
  #105   ^
Old Mon, Jun-09-03, 01:32

Stats: 286/286/135
BF:

I am brand new here and think this may be exactly what I need. I am ready, finally....thank you in advance for the support and inspiration :

So here is my commitment - I Lori, otherwise known as Lowlie, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Lori

Here's to new beginnings.........