Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, Aug-03-06, 21:04

Plan: Moderate Atkins
Stats: 335/277.6/235 Male 6' 6"
BF:
Progress: 57%
Default Ty's Gym Log

Well here it is, I supose I will need to start a log soon enough anyways so here goes...

I am at the gym at least six days a week. And don't worry, I allow 48 hours between muscle groups...I'm doing my upper body on the first day, lower on the next, and cardio on the third, then repeat. On weeks that I go everyday, I'm adding extra cardio or swimming on Sunday, thats the extra day in there.

I know I need to up the cardio. I'm only doing a warm-up on lifting days and about 20-30 minutes on cardio days. I need to use more than just the bike and I need to lengthen the duration and intisity of my cardio workouts.

I'll keep posting my progress and how I feel and all as much as I can...I love these boards so, that shouldn't be hard!
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Jan-25-07, 11:24

Plan: Moderate Atkins
Stats: 335/277.6/235 Male 6' 6"
BF:
Progress: 57%

ok...I obviously havn't touched base in awhile!!! So her I am...

I did an upper body workout today with JP (my trainer) and I'm a little beat! I'm planning on play some ball later on today but...I guess I just worry about do too much, or not enough cardio.

anywho, I'll try to write in here on mondays and thursays (my lifting days) until it changes.