Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Support Focus Groups > Emotional Issues & Body Image
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#46   ^
Old Sat, Jan-12-02, 23:37

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 215/209/165
BF:
Progress: 12%
Default And another Answer!

Asked the hubby and he said that he didn't have anything like that. But, I can see how not getting proper sleep could make you feel out of sorts. I know when I've stayed up too late (like tonight) I get a bit light headed and lose concentration so it may have something to do with sleep. Of course sleep, or lack of, may be the symptom, not the cause. I am surely no doctor!

I'm not quite sure what you mean about the pulse thing though. I'm sure you described it well but the only thing I can compare it to is what I used to call heart flutters. It would feel like my pulse jumped up in hyper speed for a second or two and then go back to normal. And those I usually only got when I was on some drug like a muscle relaxer or anti-inflamatory for back problems.

So, I've not been much help on this one. Did you mention these little episodes to your doc? I never can remember to talk to mine about those sort of things! I always get distracted by the 2 minutes I actually get to see him...heehee

Kelly
Sponsored Links
  #47   ^
Old Mon, Jan-28-02, 18:23

Plan: my own
Stats: 0/0/0
BF:
Progress: 34%
Recognition of depression is the most imporant step.
Things start finally coming together and making sense.
It is always easier to deal with a problem rather than an unknown!