Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Beginner/Low Intensity
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Fri, Oct-22-04, 12:31

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 182/182/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress:
Thumbs up Re-Chicometrics exercise

Hi..i was just reading some questions on the chicometrics work-out...i bought the tape on-line and this has been the second time i have used it. the first time was on Tuesday and let me tell you..i can definanetly tell that it works...i have not been exercising at all and i think i went a little overboard the first day, as i was still sore today(Friday)..but i still did it all...i think this is a great work-out for the abs..upper and lower and also the hips and thighs.It says not to re-measure until after your fourth work-out so i will be back to fill you in...but i really think these exercises will help.Just dont try to do it all if it is really hurting..i had to stop and take breaks..also this is more of a muscle toner than a sweaty work-out..see ya
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Nov-22-04, 22:52

Plan: atkins
Stats: 190/170/130 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress:
Smile chiefredfeather

I just heard about chicometrics on the news tonight. How much does the video cost? I am on a fixed budget.
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Nov-23-04, 09:13

Stats: 182/182/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress:
Default re-chicometrics

the video is 19.99 plus shipping and handling...go to www.chicometrics.com
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Dec-01-04, 21:53

Plan: Scarsdale
Stats: 142/142/124 Female 5 ft 5 in
BF:
Progress:

OK, Girls,

I just got my video. I want to know what results you've had. All I have heard and read so far has been great. I'm anxious to hear more testimonials.
  #5   ^
Old Sun, Jan-23-05, 22:22

Plan: I am low sugar, low cal
Stats: 145/145/128 Female 5 ft 3 in
BF:33%
Progress: 0%
Default Way to go, I am so curious about chicometrics

I am new to this forum. These emails about chicometrics and the beachbody products got me here.

I ordered chicometrics tonight but it is on back order. I started the slim in six today from Beachbody.com. I hope to complete the six weeks program, I am so bad w/ making time for myself. Nice time to myself is usually sleeping. I think working out and eating right will help to build my energy level. I really could use it.

Please let me know how chicometrics works out over time. I am not sure how to browse this site yet and not sure how to get back to emails related to this topic but I will keep trying.
good luck.
  #6   ^
Old Mon, Feb-21-05, 13:15

Stats: 193/177/150 Female 5.4
BF:
Progress: 37%

Are you still doing the CHicometrics? Has it helped? Joan
  #7   ^
Old Tue, Feb-22-05, 10:20

Plan: I am low sugar, low cal
Stats: 145/145/128 Female 5 ft 3 in
BF:33%
Progress: 0%
Default Not doing chicometrics yet

I received the video about a week or two ago. It took a while to receive but they did let me know it was on back order when I placed the order. My mother is moving close to me in March so I will probably wait until we get her moved. I also am picking up a lot of 12 hr shifts at the hospital during this busy time so I get off way too tired to do a daily workout.

I really hope to get results.
It is supposed to provide quick results. After receiveing this reply, I just might have to go ahead and try it out.

It is only one hour twice per week. This might be just the type of workout I need w/ my schedule. Good luck. I will try to get back with you when I try it out.
Kim