Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Mon, Dec-24-01, 07:52

Plan: The Atkins Diet, CAD and CALP
Stats: 260/242.1/235
BF:
Progress: 72%
Cool Stopping in...

Just thought I'd drop in and say hello and see how everyone is doing. Looking good

I'm over in the 'Countdown to 235' section now, but we're all still connected.

Recent news: I'm down to 248 pounds. That's a 12 pound loss so far. YEAH!! And, I've lost another 3" BWH. My clothes are looser and I feel great -- despite the 'bug' I just got over.

Keep up all the good work, and have a happy holiday. Take care and God bless.

Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Dec-24-01, 13:57

Plan: Predominantly Atkins
Stats: 320/260/145
BF:
Progress: 34%

SAMT,
Happy holidays to you, and congratulations!

Hey, just cuz you're in the Countdown section doesn't mean you can't post here, too I'm all over these boards - can't get enough of 'em.

Shalom
Sh'ra
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Dec-26-01, 17:54
Registered Member

Plan: 000
Stats: 000/000/000
BF:
Progress: 12%

Just wanted to say, Congratulations on the 12 pounds lost! You are doing fabulous! I can hardly wait until my clothes feel "looser!"
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Dec-27-01, 09:45

Plan: Predominantly Atkins
Stats: 320/260/145
BF:
Progress: 34%

Bushong,
That loose clothing feeling is the BEST feeling in the world! So much better than over-tight clothes that cut you off in the middle when you sit down. I avoided jeans for that reason for the longest time.

Sh'ra
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Dec-27-01, 17:52
Registered Member

Plan: 000
Stats: 000/000/000
BF:
Progress: 12%

Sh'ra, I can only imagine! {sigh} I spend most of my time around the house in loose, flowing nightgowns now. Never thought I'd see that day. It's just so much more comfortable than a waistband and a bra strap cutting me through my middle. That is where my problem lies...my middle. When you look at me from the chest up, or from the legs down, or from the back, it's not as bad as looking at me head-on! That tummy is unbelievable! Can hardly wait to not sit down and have myself balloon out! I wonder if I will start feeling my clothes loosen within a month or so? I could really live with that!
  #6   ^
Old Thu, Dec-27-01, 18:55

Plan: Atkins/PP
Stats: 282/248/147 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 25%
Default You'll get there!

Keep it going and fill up on the support on this forum and you'll be there B4 you know it! Take some measurements if you haven't already cause sometimes the mind just doesn't want to register....denial! Yes it does work, Yes it will work! Enjoy the transformation as I will always love myself...but I don't miss those pounds! Oh and yes the jeans are back on 3 sizes down...baggier and baggier...and we can still breathe even after eating...amazing!

Bsayne
  #7   ^
Old Fri, Dec-28-01, 06:41

Plan: The Atkins Diet, CAD and CALP
Stats: 260/242.1/235
BF:
Progress: 72%
Default Jeans...real jeans...what's that??

Hi. What I wouldn't give to walk into a store and by a normal pair of jeans...with an actual zipper and button/snap on the front. I haven't worn a pair like this in ages. Instead, I settle for the elastic waist...that gives when you buckle.

I'm definitely feeling a shift in the 'weigh' my clothes fit, especially my bra. Which is fine with me. I wouldn't mind loosing a few inches or so in that area at all. Of course, my husband might have something to say about that.

Have a super day!! God bless.