Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Local Low-Carbers & Support Groups > U.S.
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Thu, Feb-19-09, 21:06

Plan: Atkins Maintenance
Stats: 155/125/125 Female 62 inches
BF:21
Progress: 100%

I've never heard of it, but I've never heard of a lot of towns around here. I used to live in the S. Ohio/N. Kentucky area, so I know all the little hick towns around there. Too bad that's not really useful to me now.

I Mapquested it, though. You are almost exactly one hour away from me. Actually a closer drive than our friends, Jen and Mike. They live waaay up in Dallas. 15 minutes further, and I'm still speaking to 'em. Actually, they're friends from my husband, and they all lived in the same area before everyone got married. Then, DH and I moved south, Jenn and Mike moved north, one friend moved to Iowa (long story), etc. They had a nice litte clique going on until Ken got a job in Covington. And Mike and Jenn moved way up north, though I have no idea why. Her drive to work is 45 minutes, and he works from home. I'd be living right next to the place I work if I were her!
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Thu, Feb-19-09, 21:35

Plan: LC and almost vegan/IF
Stats: 190/179.6/150 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 26%

Funny I am an hour away from everything pretty much.

I grew up in Indiana and I am still a midwestern girl at heart. As a matter of fact as soon as youngest DD graduates my redneck husband and I are outta here. I finally convinced him it is my turn and time to leave GA!!! lol Of course that is still 4 years away but a girl can dream.
  #18   ^
Old Thu, Feb-19-09, 21:39

BF:

No disrespect to my hubby by saying that. I tease him beacuse he is a GA boy...lol
  #19   ^
Old Fri, Feb-20-09, 11:35

Plan: Atkins Maintenance
Stats: 155/125/125 Female 62 inches
BF:21
Progress: 100%

You know, it wasn't until I was an adult that I realized that redneck was actually a pretty positive thing to say about someone. Some of my favorite people are rednecks, lol.
  #20   ^
Old Fri, Feb-20-09, 18:02

BF:

Depends on who your talking to...lol