Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Success Stories > Milestones
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Mon, Mar-05-07, 12:51

Plan: Atkins-ish
Stats: 168/128/115 Female 5 feet 0 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyaness
I need to drink water instead of crystal light - sometimes I do. I don't drink enough water in general anyway.

I drink Nestle's Pure Life flavored water. It's non-carbonated, comes in 4 really good flavors, and is sweetened with liquid Splenda, so it has no carbs. I love it. It makes it really easy to get in 8 cups a day.
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Mon, Mar-05-07, 13:12

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 274/274/150 Female 5'6"
BF:Are you kidding?
Progress: 0%

Crystal Light has been my lifesaver. It satisfies my sweet tooth and is so refreshing to me. I figure the carbs are so negligable that it is something I can live with. If I did not have Crystal Light, I can guarantee I would turn back to my Pepsi habit (the real stuff)!!!
Trisha
  #18   ^
Old Mon, Mar-05-07, 15:01

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 189.5/146/140 Female 5ft 3inches
BF:
Progress: 88%

Oh, I will have to look for the Nestle flavored water, I cant drink anything with aspartame, gives me headache. Thanks TimesTwo.
  #19   ^
Old Mon, Mar-05-07, 15:59
Beautiful Disaster

Plan: tbl/common sense
Stats: 380/341/299 Female 6'0"
BF:so i've been told
Progress: 48%

Quote:
Is it ok to eat 5-6 eggs in a day?????? I think my veggie intake is ok though.\

Perfectly fine. Eggs are great for you, vitamin wise. They also are chock full of protein and healthy fats, and a good filler. They're super-cheap to boot!

Quote:
Oh, and I drink lots of Crystal Light....

If you're slowing down, I would seriously try eliminating all your aspartame for a few days, and see if that doesn't pick up for you. Nearly 25% of the population processes aspartame as if it were sugar, so it can really stall you. If you're a sucker for those drinks, try the Arizona powdered tea mixes, they're made with splenda. Count your carbs with them (I usually count 1 carb per big glass), but your body should ignore the Splenda. There was a thread around here somewhere about aspartame..let me try to find out..

Ah-ha. There it is
  #20   ^
Old Sat, Apr-07-07, 15:30
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 248/248/130 Female 5' 1"
BF:
Progress: 0%
Thumbs up Myonlyhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyaness
I lost three pounds from yesterday (my first day of induction) to today. Essentially 30 hours.

Can you say water weight coming right off?????

OK - I'll take it anyway

HEY CONGRATS. I KNOW HOW YOU FELL, I STARTED LAST SUNDAY AND I ALREADY LOST 6 LBS. I THINKS AT FIRST IT IS JUST WATER BUT I WILL TAKE THAT ALSO. NEXT IS THE FAT HAPPY HAPPY. KEEP IT UP AND KEEP ME POSTED ON HOW YOU DO. BY THE WAY HOW DO YOU GET THE TRACKER TICKER ON YOUR PAGE I CAN NOT GET IT I WOULD LIKLE TO HAVE IT ON MY, SO ANY INFO WOULD HELP. GOOD LUCK KEEP IT UP