Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#406   ^
Old Mon, Mar-14-11, 11:01
4 phases Use them

Plan: Atkins - Induction
Stats: 250/250/180 Male 70 Inches
BF:ack/ack/ack
Progress: 0%

Mel,

WTF... I am still placing the bet that the problem is because Mars is in the house of Uranus.

there... I said it...

Now I will stop talking about Uranus.

You are right, its Spousal Issues week here at the family feud.
Sponsored Links
  #407   ^
Old Mon, Mar-14-11, 11:12

Plan: LCHF, IF
Stats: 265/210/135 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 42%

Huh. All "normal" blood tests is a good baseline, as long as you had all the relevant stuff tested. Can you be sure of that? Why you feel bad all the time anyway...there could be so many reasons. Some sensitivity you wouldn't have thought of? I'm sorry you have to feel bad, and play guessing games about your health.

Meg
  #408   ^
Old Wed, Mar-16-11, 07:23
Back 2 Good

Plan: This n' that
Stats: 250/229.8/199 Female inches
BF:49.89/19.23/20.44
Progress: 40%

Bought my tickets. I'm getting the hell out of here for our anniversary (what better way then seeing the band whose music we used at our wedding). Which allows me to cancel our vow renewal this fall because I don't want to deal with anyone.

TOM is here (early) and other than mild cramps, (which still feel uncomfortable, but it's not the 8+ midol at a time, heating pad, dying, and can't move pain) breaking out and bloating. I need to look into this more.

Weight is not pretty, but it is TOM and I'm hoping to be back down by the end of the week.

And in other news, I can't remember if I took my pill today. Brilliant!!!!

Still fighting to get the tub fixed. Yesterday we were told "call the plumber yourself" after being told the day before to call the builder who'd get the super on his ass. We call the plumber, WE have to pay for it. BS - it's under warranty - THEY'RE paying for it. And now that I've got company coming into town this week I'm not going to sit around and wait for the tool to show up. It's just like renting at this point - waiting on some incompetent douche to figure it out (like the electrician who was almost 2 hours late because he "forgot".

Yet I keep getting turned down for jobs and interviews because I'm "too smart/too educated". Is this really what the world has come to?

Hoping to be back to visit journals later, but I have a TON of crap to get done before the inlaws get here day after tomorrow.
  #409   ^
Old Wed, Mar-16-11, 07:32
4 phases Use them

Mel,

Which band are you going to see?

My wife and I talked about renewing our vows years ago... We didn't do it and are still married so its optional

Its not like an oil change that you have to do every 3000 miles <ducking>

J
  #410   ^
Old Wed, Mar-16-11, 11:39
4 phases Use them

I want to meet that maid of Honor.

Goos... thats the Goo Goo Dolls????

Any chance you are going backstage?
  #411   ^
Old Mon, Mar-21-11, 13:51
Think, then Eat.

Plan: LC / L-FODMAP / L-IgG
Stats: 276.4/231.7/199 Male 5' 5"
BF:
Progress: 58%

Hey Amelda. Just stopping in to see how things are going with you. Did you ever get a plumber to fix that tub?

Are the in-laws still around or did they leave yet?

Hope you are having a great Monday!!!
  #412   ^
Old Mon, Mar-21-11, 15:02

BF:

Hey Mel, I hope you had a good weekend and are feeling good today. Go easy on yourself, kid.

Meg
  #413   ^
Old Mon, Mar-21-11, 18:30
Back 2 Good

The fidiot didn't fix it, he just super-glued the knob on. Doesn't do dick for the diverter leaking. But apparently I'm the only one that sees an issue with it and have been branded the bad guy because I want it fixed. Actually fixed not "I pretended to fix it and that's good enough." Why did I buy a house again if anything I do voids the warranty and the contractors are too lazy and/or stupid to fix things? December can't come soon enough... I'll do it my damn self then.

Inlaws just left. Working on day 6 of a migraine.
  #414   ^
Old Mon, Mar-21-11, 19:03
4 phases Use them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelda
The fidiot didn't fix it, he just super-glued the knob on. Doesn't do dick for the diverter leaking. But apparently I'm the only one that sees an issue with it and have been branded the bad guy because I want it fixed. Actually fixed not "I pretended to fix it and that's good enough." Why did I buy a house again if anything I do voids the warranty and the contractors are too lazy and/or stupid to fix things? December can't come soon enough... I'll do it my damn self then.

Inlaws just left. Working on day 6 of a migraine.

Day 6???!!! GEEZ

I feel for you....
  #415   ^
Old Wed, Mar-23-11, 09:37
Back 2 Good

Got soy'ed Monday so the scale is playing see-saw (as are my clothes). I'd like to get whatever is in my system out so I'm pretty much done with eating out until the end of April.

Trying to get through my classes that just started in the next 2 weeks (8 papers, 6 journal reviews, 6 exams with one down). The sooner I get done the sooner I can work on this fencing fiasco. Looking to go to California in a few weeks before Vegas. Still waiting on concert info though.

Back to work.
  #416   ^
Old Thu, Mar-24-11, 07:47
Back 2 Good

Weight is FINALLY almost down again. I've learned a lot of things and the major one is if I don't watch every little thing I put in my mouth I'm screwed. Occasionally I can divert, as long as there's no major stress going on (which is why I can seem to go on vacation at eat whatever and gain maybe a pound, but not on vacation I gain a TON eating the same amount).

Still need to get back to the gym soon. Hopefully that'll be this week.

Now off to scout plane tickets.
  #417   ^
Old Thu, Mar-24-11, 11:55

BF:

That sounds like a frustrating way to live, being so aware all the time of everything you eat, as long as there's any co-existing stress. I wonder whether there are ways to decrease the co-existing stress? Maybe it comes with being alive and active. Go easy on yourself today.

Meg
  #418   ^
Old Thu, Mar-24-11, 20:47
Back 2 Good

Alcohol is NOT by friend! 2 shots shouldn't knock me on my butt (but it has). But damn it tastes good! Sunday should be interesting as I'll be out with my "cosmically separated" twin sister. We've both got pink hair and awesome husbands (and hellishly tempers). What could go wrong?

EDIT: In theory it's not Lupus, Hashimoto's, or Addison's. My doctor is at a loss because he can see the physical issues, but the blood tests aren't showing anything.
  #419   ^
Old Sat, Mar-26-11, 07:18
Back 2 Good

Back on track today. I've been getting sloppy over the past 2 days. It's so easy to fall off and such a pain to get back on track.

Hoping to start spinning again next week. I need to get a hold of my trainer. The weather has been wet, snowy, and nasty, so running outside has been out of the question. So much for spring.
  #420   ^
Old Sat, Mar-26-11, 10:27

BF:

I bet it feels good to be back on track. Do you think you'll stay on track tomorrow with your pink twin? Have fun!

Meg